Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Just wanted to asked: did the part 2 of Sonic Runner's OST got released already?

Not yet, but I think it will be released next year because it will include the Frozen Factory soundtrack for Sonic Runners.

I mean that we'll be getting Frozen Factory event next month in Sonic Runners.

Edited by RazorGreninJovan

where do we get those leaks?

There's still one background music piece that was found in the files (The first was the original Desert Ruins version that they changed in the end). It sounded like a Christmas tune as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Under an hour to go! I wonder if it's Mech or Chaotix?

It has to mech, I mean chaotix were on the roulette not long ago right? If they are doing this by the original order then omega and metal sonic are the most probable ones coming out today

YES!!! Omega!!  Finally mine, achievement unlocked.

Talking about achievements, does anyone knows them all? I have 51/69, and I know another 4 are normal buddies, I'm guessing regular merlina and dark merlina have achievements? Idk.

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

Metal-Sonic is back!

... So 7 spins later and got nothing meaningful... Gaahh...

I want Metal so much... Welp I still got a week to try and luck-out I guess... :V

7ec2021f0de3d42b46b33898d2c7e0a5.jpg I'm pretty proud of this run. Really wish I broke 300 million, but that's for another day I suppose. I'll try for another high score once I reach rank 999 ;)

• Thumbs Up 3

It's great that they put old characters on the roulette. But then it seems impossible to level them up, as the game crashes. I guess you can't have everything....

I hope they bring back Team Chaotix (for the the third time) and also Team Halloween (but I'm not getting my hopes up on that one). 

So I hadn't played this in a while, but I happened to notice that Metal was returning to the roulette. I hopped on, and I had only had about 100 red rings. So, I give the wheel a couple of spins, and lo and behold I landed on the character egg. I got Omega. Who I already have. At least that gave me three special eggs and my fifty red rings back, which then proceeded to get me the Sonic omochao twice.

I hate this game. I'll be sticking to Sonic Dash 2 from now on for my mobile Sonic needs, methinks. At least there I don't have to gamble for characters.

Edited by Weh

Game trolled me by giving a duplicate but later apologised with the one I was aiming for.

For once, Runners is being nice xD

IMG_20151113_16168.jpg

IMG_20151113_22227.jpg

Edited by LBPlombax7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Metal Sonic and Omega are this week's characters, eh?

I'd love to have either one- Omega because I'm in need of a good Power guy, and Metal, because... well, that's fairly obvious.

I have over 300 Red Rings, but I'm torn between using them to buy Amy for Animal events, or risk wasting them to get one of these guys.

Metal Sonic and Omega are this week's characters, eh?

I'd love to have either one- Omega because I'm in need of a good Power guy, and Metal, because... well, that's fairly obvious.

I have over 300 Red Rings, but I'm torn between using them to buy Amy for Animal events, or risk wasting them to get one of these guys.

Get Amy. I know you're a fan of Metal, but if you have enough for Amy, I see no reason in potentially wasting the RSRs when you can get a confirmed character who's great for animal events, and at this point, there's like one at least every month.

• Thumbs Up 3

So what will happen after Omega and Metal Sonic leave?

Chaotix? New characters? All characters permanently on Roulette?

No one knows. Personally, I'm hoping Chaotix is next, but I'm not sure if that will happen as they've already been on twice. 

I'd love Team Halloween to be on after Chaotix, but I think we'll probably have to wait until next year to see them again.

• Thumbs Up 1

No one knows. Personally, I'm hoping Chaotix is next, but I'm not sure if that will happen as they've already been on twice. 

I'd love Team Halloween to be on after Chaotix, but I think we'll probably have to wait until next year to see them again.

Probably. Halloween characters are probably reserved for October.

Unless they want to bring in Gemerl or some other character, we may just get these characters over and over.

Probably. Halloween characters are probably reserved for October.

Unless they want to bring in Gemerl or some other character, we may just get these characters over and over.

Yeah. We might also get "super" versions of characters during events, as I doubt what they did for Halloween was a one-time thing. They still haven't released a super version of Amy since worldwide launch, so I feel like I have an unfair advantage. 

Yeah. We might also get "super" versions of characters during events, as I doubt what they did for Halloween was a one-time thing. They still haven't released a super version of Amy since worldwide launch, so I feel like I have an unfair advantage. 

I think that's why Gothic Amy is included. She may be the international replacement for Amitie-Style Amy.

IDK, just coming up with ideas.

I think that's why Gothic Amy is included. She may be the international replacement for Amitie-Style Amy.

IDK, just coming up with ideas.

Even if they replace Amitie-style with gothic, its still a disadvantage for those who couldn't get both.