Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Please...update...please ;-; 

If not then the 2 Amy's?? Come on!!!

This is killing me, in a way, is good becouse it means a week without having to farm RSR, and I have a lot to do...but on the other, I want something new, and being able to rank up my characters!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think Amy is coming back. If she was then they wouldn't have put Blaze with Sonic and Tikal (as all the other returning characters kept to their teams). 

I hope that I am wrong though!

1647 RSR + 3 Special Roulette Spins. I'm feeling lucky today! Let's see ...

2wnthso.jpg

2lj53qq.jpg

1yt12.jpg

34nmdxh.jpg

2rw7389.jpg

O_O That's what I call Crazy Luck !!! xD

Heavy Bomb x4, Opa-Opa x1, O-papa x0 :P

Those 1097 RSR left will wait until next friday B)

• Thumbs Up 3

1647 RSR + 3 Special Roulette Spins. I'm feeling lucky today! Let's see ...

2wnthso.jpg

Hidden Content

still, you should get more RSR, the event buddies wont stay until the end of november.

Guess that's the last time if they don't want to give us the 2 Amy's.... Sad...where is my update!? Last time it took like 3 days after they released information about it (features) right? So? Monday? 

We're getting Daily Login Bonuses in this game! This image shows that this person got x5 Red Star Rings, x5000 Rings, and x2 Item Roulette Tickets!

image.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Tickets! Hopefully that means you can spin the roulette without having to collect 50 RSR.  

Looks like V2 will have a new interface too!

We're getting Daily Login Bonuses in this game! This image shows that this person got x5 Red Star Rings, x5000 Rings, and x2 Item Roulette Tickets!

image.png

hmm...and that was just for the first, I wonder if this will take over the daily challenges or the quick mode will, but look on the background, they moved everything xD

20 RSR?! Awesome, looks like they want people to play more, and those who play a lot get more RSR, but what if they change the RSR per episode to lower rewards? :( 

Or if they push the spin cost to 100? :(

tickets?

im guessing spins, like how you get one daily.

Edit: @big_smile Its item roulette tickets, not premium.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Tickets! Hopefully that means you can spin the roulette without having to collect 50 RSR. 

It says "Item Roulette tickets", not "Premium Roulette tickets".

EDIT: The point was taken by @Hundjager18. Sorry.

Anyway, I need more new features for Sonic Runners, please. I'm glad the Daily Login Bonus is on that game.

Edited by RazorGreninJovan

hmm...and that was just for the first, I wonder if this will take over the daily challenges or the quick mode will, but look on the background, they moved everything xD

20 RSR?! Awesome, looks like they want people to play more, and those who play a lot get more RSR, but what if they change the RSR per episode to lower rewards? :( 

Or if they push the spin cost to 100? :(

im guessing spins, like how you get one daily.

Edit: @big_smile Its item roulette tickets, not premium.

Either that or SEGA had a change of heart after seeing all the complaints. There are other ways to screw people over without lowering the amount of RSR per episode, like overloading the premium roulette with a fuckton of rare buddies instead of 1 or 2 per month.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ahh! You guys are right. I guess I am seeing what I want to see! I do hope this new version does offer some method for getting characters and buddies that doesn't involve the roulette (I know it's unlikely because of profits, but I can hope!)

• Thumbs Up 2

So I'm thinking about redownloading the game with the supposed improvements and the fact that I had very little problems in the first place, along with me having every dash 2 character now. Does "the trick" still work?

*So...Ming Ming posted something about Sonic Dash 2 earlier*

EDIT: OH GOD! Sorry guys, wrong thread! *goes and posts it in the right thread this time* Move along, nothing to see here~

• Thumbs Up 3

So I'm thinking about redownloading the game with the supposed improvements and the fact that I had very little problems in the first place, along with me having every dash 2 character now. Does "the trick" still work?

If you are referring to the premium roulette trick, then no, it doesn't seem to work anymore. It's possible that the timing was just adjusted and needs to be found again. 

After seeing new features for Sonic Runners Ver. 2.0, I want to get back into the game. I was so boring to play Sonic Runners last time.

image.thumb.jpg.24ef36f056a11f0ab56c6557

I'll get 70 RSRs over 2 hours later.B)

• Thumbs Up 4

Wait till version 2.0 comes out.

New info on 2.0!

Apparently you can "break the limits" when levelling up now and can increase score bonus and the default quick mode time.

New info on 2.0!

Apparently you can "break the limits" when levelling up now and can increase score bonus and the default quick mode time.

Basically prestige but with actual benefits ?

• Thumbs Up 2

Not to sound dumb or anything, but does it mean that a Lv.100 character can be upgraded back to a Lv.0 but with added bonus, then upgrade them again?

Not to sound dumb or anything, but does it mean that a Lv.100 character can be upgraded back to a Lv.0 but with added bonus, then upgrade them again?

im not sure tbh, its level 4 but it has a star on it, that seems to be what ranks up the quick mode, I just hope this doesn't go up by getting duplicates on the roulette (unlikely since Sonic is not in it but you never know)

im not sure tbh, its level 4 but it has a star on it, that seems to be what ranks up the quick mode, I just hope this doesn't go up by getting duplicates on the roulette (unlikely since Sonic is not in it but you never know)

No, i think the star thing is what sets the prestige level, so that pic means that it's a Lv 4 Sonic with 0 prestige going into 1 prestige.

No, i think the star thing is what sets the prestige level, so that pic means that it's a Lv 4 Sonic with 0 prestige going into 1 prestige.

Sorry to break it up to you, but some of us on twitter found the roulette on the back of the picture, also, prestige at lv4?

• Thumbs Up 1

My guess is if you get a double of a character on the roulette it star-levels up the character. So it means no 50RSR return if you get a double character.

Also you can do 1, 3 and 5 spins on the roulette now, thanks to messing with brightness in that image
CUVPdtQUAAAY7Ln.png