Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Are there any tips for using King Boo and little boo?

I have King Boo (lvl 5) and Little Boo (lvl 0), and HW Omega (lvl 8) and Metal Sonic (lvl 8), but the most I get is 3mill. I'd love to get 10 mil in 5 minutes or so, as that way I can grind for special eggs. 

Thanks!

Edited by big_smile

image.thumb.jpg.43e29c08188c1f78b946ff23

Yooo! The wheel just stopped at less than 1 centimetre away from the character egg. No!

On the side note, I think we'll be getting Fantasy Zone's 30th anniversary event on Sonic Runners next year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are there any tips for using King Boo and little boo?

I have King Boo (lvl 5) and Little Boo (lvl 0), and HW Omega (lvl 8) and Metal Sonic (lvl 8), but the most I get is 3mill. I'd love to get 10 mil in 5 minutes or so, as that way I can grind for special eggs. 

Thanks!

The only tip I found is aim for the super enemies, and try to survive the longest you're able.

Having a  spring, invincibility and asteroid power ups helps during the no rings segments where you need precision and the game doesn't help you.

Depending on luck you might have 10,000,000 before 3000m :P

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently people are still being banned for not cheating. It doesn't seem to be due to the Boo combo from what I've heard.

• Thumbs Up 1

CHARACTERS CHANGE IN 1HR AND 13 MINS (I think)

Edit: Shadow and Rouge...looks like i have to wait another week for Omega...

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

Quick question does king boom boo increase your score or your enemy score because I see the loading screen say enemy score but in the buddies menu it says score increase? ?

Quick question does king boom boo increase your score or your enemy score because I see the loading screen say enemy score but in the buddies menu it says score increase? ?

Enemie score (x11)

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, so apparently I got banned for no reason. I didn't even go for a super high score in my runs...

image.png

I thought the cheaters are roaming the top of the leaderboards

I thought the cheaters are roaming the top of the leaderboards

Do you see them on your world's leaderboards too?

Worst thing is that any Ban might not be unbanned until next event, when they check things before giving the rewards...

sadly... but I'm trying to contact SoJ in advance ot see if they can fix it

LOL, this is getting ridiculous. The fact that they can't even use a spell check on their notifications, and people getting randomly banned shows how little care is put in to this game. I'm surprised y'all still dedicated to play this buggy game and continue to give Sega money.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup, anyone else saw it too?

I'm not gonna worry anyway

Bad news. :( It looks like you have been banned along with me. 

When did you see all these hacked scores appearing?

I don't even know why SEGA is doing this now

I will never understand how anybody can get such high scores in such a hard game especially since I decided that anybody getting above 10 million is a Sonic Runners God and yet somehow you got people in the billions? :blink: The Puyo Puyo Sonic Runners was my best time in Sonic Runners because it was the last event before they changed it to the lame version.

I will never understand how anybody can get such high scores in such a hard game especially since I decided that anybody getting above 10 million is a Sonic Runners God and yet somehow you got people in the billions? :blink: The Puyo Puyo Sonic Runners was my best time in Sonic Runners because it was the last event before they changed it to the lame version.

buddie bonus and rank/score bonus is the reason some get high score faster than others, after that think about the people who run with low bonuses far enough to get 10millions, now you give them the bonuses, how much do you think they get?

Also, some spend more than 3hrs on a single game.

Why? I don't know, but they should know they aren't getting enough RSR because of that xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Just encountered yet another glitch:

Rouge was dashing along, collecting Crystals and whatnot, when she grabbed a Laser Wisp and flew across the screen. But suddenly, she decided she wasn't having any of that, and came to a dead stop and awkwardly floated in midair until the Wisp wore off. So much for an immovable object.

On another note, I now have over 200 Red Rings, and no clue what to do with them! The Roulette trick doesn't work anymore because of inconsistent framerate, and I know the Omochao companions are worthless. Plus, any companions worth getting, I now have less than one-percent chance of obtaining because of all the useless buddies crammed in there! And I can't buy characters because going to the level-up screen crashes the game!

I think it's time I stopped wasting time and effort on this trainwreck of a game. Until the 2.0 update comes (if it ever does, at this rate), it's just not worth the frustration.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just encountered yet another glitch:

Rouge was dashing along, collecting Crystals and whatnot, when she grabbed a Laser Wisp and flew across the screen. But suddenly, she decided she wasn't having any of that, and came to a dead stop and awkwardly floated in midair until the Wisp wore off. So much for an immovable object.

On another note, I now have over 200 Red Rings, and no clue what to do with them! The Roulette trick doesn't work anymore because of inconsistent framerate, and I know the Omochao companions are worthless. Plus, any companions worth getting, I now have less than one-percent chance of obtaining because of all the useless buddies crammed in there! And I can't buy characters because going to the level-up screen crashes the game!

I think it's time I stopped wasting time and effort on this trainwreck of a game. Until the 2.0 update comes (if it ever does, at this rate), it's just not worth the frustration.

Save up and get Amy. She'll help you a ton come the animal rescue events, and depending on the buddies, that means a ton of special eggs.

I dunno, man. 

I already have Tikal, the Magic Lamp, and Skull Chao. Plus, as I said earlier, Fly characters make Speed ones obsolete.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then I absolutely definitely recommend Amy. With Amy, Tikal, the lamp, and Skull Chao, that would be near 300% Animal Bonus, on top of the added bonuses you would get with character upgrades. You have no idea how easy it is to get points with that combo, as long as you know how to handle a speed/flight character.

• Thumbs Up 1

Then I absolutely definitely recommend Amy. With Amy, Tikal, the lamp, and Skull Chao, that would be near 300% Animal Bonus, on top of the added bonuses you would get with character upgrades. You have no idea how easy it is to get points with that combo, as long as you know how to handle a speed/flight character.

Don't use Skull Chao. RC UFO or Carbuncle if you have one at a high level are much better. It's worth sacrificing a 100% animal bonus in order to actually collect lots of animals. Also, the UFO's effect lingers for a few seconds unlike the Carbuncle's, which makes it potentially better for this combo (I prefer my maxed UFO over my lv 3 Carbuncle). 

• Thumbs Up 1