Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

8e7d9fbbe607d8d731842d7d8c3a824b.jpg That one should work. 2 King Boom Boos show in not banned and the world/history rankings aren't messed up anymore either.

• Thumbs Up 4

Everyone's been unbanned! WOOOT!
About time they fixed that! that took them a while but I guess it was all in time.

Also now I'm getting banner ads again!? I payed and they stopped appearing ages ago... 

About time they fixed that! that took them a while but I guess it was all in time.

Also now I'm getting banner ads again!? I payed and they stopped appearing ages ago... 

If it's an ad for a SEGA game like Sonic Dash it will appear irregardless of whether you paid or not.

If it's an ad for a SEGA game like Sonic Dash it will appear irregardless of whether you paid or not.

It was, but since 1.1.4 I've had no ads whatsoever, it's been nice XD

I'm scared to go for a high score with King boom boo and boo...I really want to try, but I'm not sure if they fixed the auto ban

I can't believe that getting a high score with 200 million by using Power-type characters with Boo & King Boom Boo is legit. StarlightAurora is so lucky.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't believe that getting a high score with 200 million by using Power-type characters with Boo & King Boom Boo is legit. StarlightAurora is so lucky.

How did you not believe that!? Starlight plays the game a lot, he knows how to play XD

• Thumbs Up 1

What's the maximum levels for characters and buddies?

The maximum levels for playable characters & buddies are 100 & 5 respectively.

Well I got my Halloween Event rewards (Ranked 426 for those wondering), which gave me a total of 310 RSRs, which means I finally unlocked Amy!

only for those who played the event... sadly my 2nd account didn't got unban because never played the event :(

The maximum levels for playable characters & buddies are 100 & 5 respectively.

1. How is it possible that someone has Lv. 101 Shadow & Tikal?

2. How do you level up buddies?

How do you level up buddies?

By acquiring that same buddy again, either through the Roulette or winning it in an event.

• Thumbs Up 1

1. How is it possible that someone has Lv. 101 Shadow & Tikal?

2. How do you level up buddies?

the lvl. 101 thing is just a glitch.

and you level buddies by getting them again

Omochao event? I'm seriously starting to think that the main point of Runners is to piss off as many fans as possible.

After looking at the number of magnet buddies, the amount of useless stuff and this new event, I think that was obvious by now xD

Coming up, Big the cat dressed as Santa, reduces score by 90%

• Thumbs Up 4

It's a pretty good game, but what's turning me away from it is how tight SEGA is being. I suppose their plan was that it would make people play the game more, but it has had the opposite effect on me. I rarely play it at all for this reason.

how to make it appear with my photo
in the game?

help please

anyone knows how to do this

iii.png

Edited by eltoto2012

how to make it appear with my photo
in the game?

help please

anyone knows how to do this

iii.png

Your face can't appear in your game. Those checkpoints show when you pass a facebook friend's longest distance, as a sort of marker to show you how far they've made it. If you want your face to appear you need to get a friend to make their profile picture yours XD

• Thumbs Up 1

02a9e3ff081f091de990ae63f01809c6.jpg This combo is completely insane. 50 million points in under 10,000 meters. I wonder when and if it will get nerfed...

• Thumbs Up 2

Sega need to hurry up and get the 2.0 update out, Enough with the shitty buddies, and useless events. I just want the freaking glitches fixed. 

Sega need to hurry up and get the 2.0 update out, Enough with the shitty buddies, and useless events. I just want the freaking glitches fixed. 

i bet it gets here by the end of the month, if not then 1.1.5 and at the end of the year 2.0