Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Whoever said clocks are going to be added as collectibles in version 2.0 was spot on!

A new mode with its own ranking board called "Quick mode" is being added, where you need to score as high as possible with a time limit. Collect clocks to extend your time.

I was about to be very upset but after I read that it's a seperate quick mode I'm actually very happy.

"Clearly the update is coming this friday."

Can I be your friend?  

Are we not? :( 

XD

So no questions about why I think it's coming on friday, eh? OK.

Thank god those clock-things are their own mode. I was starting to panic about implementation of arbitrary time-limit. And I already guessed that unlimited time means either paying RSR every time or they will make you have to win it in roulette with 0.000001% chance.

Quoting is acting weird, so I'll just post without them. @The Speedstar 7 To be very frank, you're wrong. Team Mech is useless if you don't use the 2 ghosts, which requires power types (to destroy super enemies). If you have Metal along with a Power Mech and the ghosts, then you've got a completely broken team, but honestly Metal's only useful as a score booster. 

About the time attack mode, I'm surprised. It actually doesn't sound too bad. I wonder what the incentive to do it will be though?

Yeah, I meant that, I don't have boo and I'm not so good with speed, but even worse with power types. but yeah your right. :)

Are we not? :( 

XD

So no questions about why I think it's coming on friday, eh? OK.

I'd like to know. The characters are leaving, but as far as I know, there's no reason the Chaotix aren't coming back again. You seem to have some idea though. 

Yeah, I meant that, I don't have boo and I'm not so good with speed, but even worse with power types. but yeah your right. :)

Alright, it's nice that you got the character that works best for you. :) I'm sorry that my post earlier was kinda rude to you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to know. The characters are leaving, but as far as I know, there's no reason the Chaotix aren't coming back again. You seem to have some idea though. 

well, the day they released the mech team again, they tweeted about an update "next week", and we are getting news about that update now, like they do before an update. (Like with 1.1.4 )

Edit: im thinking I shold delete some games, but not Runners.

I have:

Food Battle (smosh)- 213mb

- I don't want to delete it becouse I have a pet evolved, if you know what that means, you wouldn't delete it.

Sonic Dash (1)- 187mb

- I have everything legit, 1600RSR and who knows how many rings, every character max until the update that changed it so each has its own levels.

SONiC jump fever- 155mb

- i have everything... Becouse i cheated xD

I found the way to get infinite daily spins (idk if it has been removed) , i only have missing one achievement, about seending score to the leaderboard (no idea why it doesnt work).

Edited by Hundjäger18

well, the day they released the mech team again, they tweeted about an update "next week", and we are getting news about that update now, like they do before an update. (Like with 1.1.4 )

Sounds good. I guess if it's coming on Friday we should get a maintenance notice soonish?

Sounds good. I guess if it's coming on Friday we should get a maintenance notice soonish?

maybe, maybe even the day before, iirc thats how close to the update they did it last time.

I just hope it'll change the roulette in some way, I want new buddies but it doesn't looks like well get any for 2 weeks, maybe all the year 1 crossover content? Like, permanent?

Edit: im thinking I shold delete some games, but not Runners.

I have:

Food Battle (smosh)- 213mb

- I don't want to delete it becouse I have a pet evolved, if you know what that means, you wouldn't delete it.

Sonic Dash (1)- 187mb

- I have everything legit, 1600RSR and who knows how many rings, every character max until the update that changed it so each has its own levels.

SONiC jump fever- 155mb

- i have everything... Becouse i cheated xD

I found the way to get infinite daily spins (idk if it has been removed) , i only have missing one achievement, about seending score to the leaderboard (no idea why it doesnt work).

I say Fever then. Since you hate everything and it's not as good as Dash. Plus, you shouldn't delete the Smosh one if there's something in it you don't want to loose.

or you could delete Dash since Dash 2 is out. Not as good as Dash 1 imo. It's funny that I encounter so much glitches in Dash 2 but hardly any in Runners.

I say Fever then. Since you hate everything and it's not as good as Dash. Plus, you shouldn't delete the Smosh one if there's something in it you don't want to loose.

or you could delete Dash since Dash 2 is out. Not as good as Dash 1 imo. It's funny that I encounter so much glitches in Dash 2 but hardly any in Runners.

you mean "have everything" right?

Guess I should, I don't even play anymore because of that achievement....I just wonder if the glitch to cheat the roulette is still there, you're right about food Battle, it was like 3 months of daily work, I won't give it up, but it feels useless since they don't update the game.

And about dash, its too much legit to just erase it, does dash 2 has a day/night feature? It has more bugs and what not, I don't think I want to even try it xD

Edit: daaaaamn I keep writing becouse instead of because!!! What's wrong with me?!!

Edited by Hundjäger18

you mean "have everything" right?

Guess I should, I don't even play anymore because of that achievement....I just wonder if the glitch to cheat the roulette is still there, you're right about food Battle, it was like 3 months of daily work, I won't give it up, but it feels useless since they don't update the game.

And about dash, its too much legit to just erase it, does dash 2 has a day/night feature? It has more bugs and what not, I don't think I want to even try it xD

Edit: daaaaamn I keep writing becouse instead of because!!! What's wrong with me?!!

I could've sworn that read 'I hate everything' under Fever.

either way, I say delete what you can bear the loss of. Again, I don't play the Smosh game so I dunno how big of a deal it is, but I have every official Sonic mobile game downloaded except for the actual games like Sonic 2. Just the free ones. I even have Racing Transformed which isn't that bad. I'm just pissed Nights and Reala isn't in it. But it's a mobile game so meh.

anyway, again, I say just delete the game you like the least and care the least about. To me it sounds like Jump Fever. 

I could've sworn that read 'I hate everything' under Fever.

either way, I say delete what you can bear the loss of. Again, I don't play the Smosh game so I dunno how big of a deal it is, but I have every official Sonic mobile game downloaded except for the actual games like Sonic 2. Just the free ones. I even have Racing Transformed which isn't that bad. I'm just pissed Nights and Reala isn't in it. But it's a mobile game so meh.

anyway, again, I say just delete the game you like the least and care the least about. To me it sounds like Jump Fever. 

just did, (deleted fever), the big deal of food Battle is that the pets 1) need a lot of XP to rank up and evolve, 2) they need food on RL time, they really need to change that but they haven't update the game on months, last thing they did was telling people that they are terrible fathers becouse they don't find the time to feed the pets .-.

I used to have all star racing too, but i never got used to it so i deleted it.

Im all about free SONiC games on mobile LoL 

But no way im giving boom a chance xD

Alright, it's nice that you got the character that works best for you. :) I'm sorry that my post earlier was kinda rude to you. 

It's ok. I knew you didn't mean it like that, but I can see where you are coming from. ??

I want to believe with the implementation of version 2.0 they add 2 brand new characters to the roulette (No costumes, actual new characters). Seeing as we can't look into the files for hints we don't know how much they could've planned.

UPDATE: A new mode was just announced!

https://twitter.com/SonicRunners_JP/status/667301324048871424

It's called "Daily Battle" and it will pit you against a random opponent (most likely from your division) each day, and will compare your Quick Mode scores between each other. It says you can win limited buddies from this as well!

Another thing I found funny was what those buttons say:
"Kill another opponent" and "Kill a seemingly victorious opponent"

• Thumbs Up 3

I want to believe with the implementation of version 2.0 they add 2 brand new characters to the roulette (No costumes, actual new characters). Seeing as we can't look into the files for hints we don't know how much they could've planned.

UPDATE: A new mode was just announced!

https://twitter.com/SonicRunners_JP/status/667301324048871424

It's called "Daily Battle" and it will pit you against a random opponent (most likely from your division) each day, and will compare your Quick Mode scores between each other. It says you can win limited buddies from this as well!

Another thing I found funny was what those buttons say:
"Kill an opponent" and "Kill a seemingly victorious opponent"

hmmm... 5 or 10 rsr...and limited buddies? I doubt it'll be limited time buddies, more like, for time to time a random buddie...or something, idk, but I'm glad 5 lives are a thing, unless they get wasted on the quick mode too...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmmm.... So it looks you have to spend RSR to participate, but if you win you get buddies. That's a neat idea, especially if you only have to spend 5 or 10 RSR (instead of the 50 for the rollette). It would be even better if you get to chose which buddy you win.

Hmmmm.... So it looks you have to spend RSR to participate, but if you win you get buddies. That's a neat idea, especially if you only have to spend 5 or 10 RSR (instead of the 50 for the rollette). It would be even better if you get to chose which buddy you win.

I think you can pay RSR to change your opponent. It just hit me what the buttons mean! The 5RSR changes your opponent, but the 10RSR one might change it to someone you have a higher chance of beating.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow... just, wow!

They made Sonic Runners so much more competitive than before, but will it affect the story progress? I don't know, but we'll see about that after we update the game.

And still no announcements when the next maintenance will start. Maybe it would like to be more update details about Sonic Runners Ver. 2.0 tomorrow? I can't wait.

I was just thinking but, What if this Robot who appeared in Sonic Adventure turns out to be fly-type of team mech? It could be a possibility, I mean, they even brought Tikal back, so who knows.

image.thumb.jpg.baa85125a22b4a3e90fdc401image.thumb.jpg.b6c64ab8e788f00bc4327ad4image.thumb.jpg.87395a460a91c3cf314b7c67

Mmm..... Maybe it was just there so people could see a prototype of metal, it reminds me of the one on Sonic 2 on the death egg xD

I've got some help from someone over at VG resources and I'm working on ripping the 3D models!
CUOHnNRVEAA_PhX.png
Textures are next, but I'm having issues with it. Any people know how to use 3DS Max? I'm literally a day old at it XD Might try to rig the models and maybe people could use them for mods?

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 2