Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

If this isn't about the unfair bans but about real cheaters then wow, they double verify the leaderboards of events for cheaters but they don't double check those that were unfairly banned? 

Every event, like easter one, we end up waiting extra time thanks to corrupted leaderboards,  can't they make a security system that works for once? 

Well, I got promoted, with a high score of 9 million, and in third place in my league. Didn't really matter to me however as I got the top total score, meaning I got 50 Red Star Rings. I've finally made it to League S*** and I have 152 RSRs. Since I placed 420 in the Halloween event leaderboards, which will be another 100 RSRs, so I will have a total of 252 RSRs. With a little more grinding, I'll have enough for Amy!

Man it sounds like this game is really going downhill... I know new content was supposed to end or whatever in December but still... It really sucks because Sonic Runners could have been such a great game. I really do hope this is because Sonic Team is too busy on their next big Sonic game...

Who 'ere is a holy god/goddess that is capable of making miraculous miracles? Thy will only spin mineth only 50 Bloodstained Rings once thy hast been blessed by that holiest of entity.

• Thumbs Up 1

After a little experiment, I discovered you guys were right: Fly characters are better than Speed in every way!

I just got an all-time high score of 17 million by using Tikal and Rouge in Windy Hill! (with Sharha and Pumpkin Chao as buddies)

Looks like Sonic, Classic, and Halloween Shadow can take early retirement! Now I just need two good Power characters, and I'll never have to grind for Red Rings again!

• Thumbs Up 3

I just got an all-time high score of 17 million

Jesus dude, and I thought my 1 million was pretty high. Congrats though! c:

Jesus dude, and I thought my 1 million was pretty high. Congrats though! c:

Hitting your first million's pretty satisfying XD Next at 10 million XD

My best is only 25 million... I can't go higher and it means I can never get to S Division 3 star...

• Thumbs Up 1

NOOOOOOOOO...

Let's see, we now have buddies that activate magnet:

-after ramp

-after loop

-after spindashing

-after boost rings/rainbow rings

-after cannons 

And now even after jumping! And they had to make copy pasted versions of that didn't them? 

In total, about 2,400 rsr are required to get all that trash (most probably already acquired most of these)

Any ideas about how will they find more ways to add new magnet buddies :/ ?

IMG_20151103_1164.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Hitting your first million's pretty satisfying XD Next at 10 million XD

My best is only 25 million... I can't go higher and it means I can never get to S Division 3 star...

i had the same problem on S* to S**, i got 37 to rank up but i knew that i'd need more for S***....

All you have to do is get a low low score and get down on the rank, say this weekend (so it doesnt gets that hard to keep the score low) you get less than 1 million, after that they won't ask you to go too high for ranking up (unless you get way high score again), so (after that) for the best try to get 10-20 millions and end the level (this is why I haven try to change my record)

On the special event section of the roulette, instead of saying "omochao like sonic" (or however) it says "omochao like Papa Noel"

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm....there are only 10 buddies left...

6 RC buddies (that most likely never come)

2 Sonic and the black knight (Dark merlina and the King)

And another 2 (Opa Opa and the "16t" I think, that heavy thing)... 

I should farm more RSR for the crossover content I've missed (in case they bring them back)

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it me or Sonic Omochao, Tails Omochao and Knuckles Omochao are smaller than the original one?

image.thumb.jpg.29e33e7b68a840ef066f2234

image.thumb.jpg.e15a079f80590dc8a88a7d03

Havent check in-game but on the selection screen they are smaller.(idk about lost world)

Edit: ok, so I'm done testing them, yes they are smaller, and by some reason, instead of showing their (weirdly distributed) percentages on the loading screen (of the stage), they all say 6% chance (max level....idk about lowers).

Also the only one useful is the knuckles omochao.

Too bad they don't work with ffirst/regular jumps.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Here's an idea, maybe fix your stupid glitches, your broken ban system, and give out the Halloween rewards instead of giving us a bunch of useless buddies?

• Thumbs Up 6

IMG_20151103_1164.jpg

They spelled roulette wrong 11/10

If they're ditching Language translations, I expect correct spellings. :P

Edited by Killer Matrix
  • Thumbs Up 4

While on the subject of the company spelling stuff wrong… For next April fools day the Sonic Runners Team should misspell some random stuff on purpose… like some of the characters. For example: Sawnik The Hotdog. Nerples The Enchilada. Dr.Over-easy...

:3

While on the subject of the company spelling stuff wrong… For next April fools day the Sonic Runners Team should misspell some random stuff on purpose… like some of the characters. For example: Sawnik The Hotdog. Nerples The Enchilada. Dr.Over-easy...

:3

I've got something even better. Give everyone 100 RSR to apologize for months of bugs and issues, then have Roulette give a connection error. Have 3 hours of maintenance afterwards, where they remove the 100 RSR but fix the wheel. And then add Rouge, Shadow, and Omega Omochaos (same as Team Sonic Omochaos but X1.5 their rates). And of course make the super rare. I should probably stop now before I come up with something so evil Sega actually does it.