Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So I finished a game with 6 million points, and I got put in my league. Should I be concerned that despite the fact I'm in S**, and it's the weekend rankings, there's only two people (myself included) on the league?

Hmm... If the other person is a low scorer I think that's really lucky! Go for that 50RSR!

Hmm... If the other person is a low scorer I think that's really lucky! Go for that 50RSR!

He's got two million, and I've got six million. I don't wanna go above 9 million in one game because of the Banned thing that Runners is currently doing.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

He's got two million, and I've got six million. I don't wanna go above 9 million in one game because of the Banned thing that Runners is currently doing.

Hahaha, that's too low to ban you by. I just did my first run for this round and got 15 million... I'm in 19th place in S**........ Why didn't I get your league!? XD

Characters use to give a red star ring bonuses?

No but there is a bonus of RSR on the game, it could be a new team, but the idea was most likely droped and changed to the battle cruiser, but this last is just what I think.

No but there is a bonus of RSR on the game, it could be a new team, but the idea was most likely droped and changed to the battle cruiser, but this last is just what I think.

It might be in there just as an early idea (Like that pink egg). Runners is the only game that gives you a way to increase your premium currency, so maybe you get this bonus on a special character? A christmas gift?

Oooh! I would love them to do a login bonus for each day in december, and doing to gets you a character at the end. (Other games do this with URs etc. so it's possible)

sa-sonic-12.jpg

This needs to be the Christmas character. No questions asked.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 3

@LBPlombax7  Yup, I was hoping Tikal would have the red star ring bonus. 

Me too, I think the "hey  let's make wild type characters mix hero and rose instead of having an unique bonus" thing was a last minute change, that or they replaced it with enemy bonus, though the rsr bonus still exists (the battle cruiser changes it)

Heck, even if they release "Red Star Ring Sonic!" For 1000 rsr and it had the bonus, anything with the rsr bonus would be great

sonic-adventure-xmas-standing.png

This needs to be the Christmas character. No questions asked.

The image isn't appearing, but I know with the Halloween Outfits they used the Sonic Channel designs for Shadow and Rouge and made up Omega's
If they're doing that there are Sonic Channel Christmas outfits for Cream, Silver and Rouge. Maybe Team Easy'll have christmas outfits and a different bonus?

The image isn't appearing, but I know with the Halloween Outfits they used the Sonic Channel designs for Shadow and Rouge and made up Omega'sIf they're doing that there are Sonic Channel Christmas outfits for Cream, Silver and Rouge. Maybe Team Easy'll have christmas outfits and a different bonus?

It should be appearing now.

The image isn't appearing, but I know with the Halloween Outfits they used the Sonic Channel designs for Shadow and Rouge and made up Omega'sIf they're doing that there are Sonic Channel Christmas outfits for Cream, Silver and Rouge. Maybe Team Easy'll have christmas outfits and a different bonus?

If team easy ever gets costumes, I don't think they'll change the -50% total score, but make the -10% speed higher xD

• Thumbs Up 1

If team easy ever gets costumes, I don't think they'll change the -50% total score, but make the -10% speed higher xD

Oh god no. I want them to lose that -50% because they're on the roulette XD They might just have the 10% speed drop.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god no. I want them to lose that -50% because they're on the roulette XD They might just have the 10% speed drop.

lol BTW I was thinking on some team hard (Babylon?) But I doubt they can do anything, the game already has a hard time running on normal speed, higher would be too much lol

lol BTW I was thinking on some team hard (Babylon?) But I doubt they can do anything, the game already has a hard time running on normal speed, higher would be too much lol

Yeah haha, I don't think they'd do that. I wonder if Team Babylon is added what bonus they'd have? Some combo of didstance and enemy bonus maybe? 

Omfg I'd really love to play as Jet and Wave.

I'd also really love Christmas Hero characters (even though sadly their bonuses will suck) I love Christmas so Santa Sonic will be utterly amazing. Then Tails could be like a snowman or something and Knuckles... A reindeer LOL

Also, if Easy goes on the roulette, perhaps they can release versions of them where they don't have better bonuses like an actual bonus instead of the -10% speed and -50 Score?

Which do you guys think is the best combos. Oh and sorry for how long this is.

Characters:

Sonic Lv.42

Tails Lv.100

Knuckles Lv.60

Blaze Lv.27

Halloween Rouge Lv.61

Buddies:

Hero Chao Lv.0

Gold Chao Lv.0

Dark Chao Lv.1

Jewel Chao Lv.0

Normal Chao Lv.0

Omochao Lv.0

RC Monkey Lv.5

RC Eletromagnet Lv.0

RC Pinwheel Lv.1

RC Piggy Bank Lv.0

RC Balloon Lv.0

Easter Chao Lv.1

Egg Chao Lv.0

Pumpkin Chao Lv.3

Skull Chao Lv.2

Yacker Lv.5

RC Golden Piggy Bank Lv.5

Wizard Chao Lv.3

RC Turtle Lv.0

RC UFO Lv.3

Magic Lamp Lv.4

Star-Shaped Missile Lv.1

Blowfish Transporter Lv.3

Genesis Lv.5

Cartridge Lv.5

Green Crystal Monster (L) Lv.3

Desert Chao Lv.5

RC Satellite Lv.0

Marine Chao Lv.1

Nightopian Lv.3

Orca Lv.2

Halloween Chao Lv.1

Light Chaos Lv.1

Dark Chaos Lv.0

Shahra Lv.5

Chip Lv.3

Caliburn Lv.2

RC Tornado Lv.0

Erazor Djinn Lv.5

RC Moon Mech Lv.5

Chaos Lv.1

Death Egg Lv.2

Mother Wisp Lv.5

RC Pirate Spaceship Lv.1

Golden Angel Lv.0

Reala Lv.0

RC Tornado 2 Lv.0

King Boom Boo Lv.3

Which do you guys think is the best combos. Oh and sorry for how long this is.

Characters:

Sonic Lv.42

Tails Lv.100

Knuckles Lv.60

Blaze Lv.27

Halloween Rouge Lv.61

Buddies:

Hero Chao Lv.0

Gold Chao Lv.0

Dark Chao Lv.1

Jewel Chao Lv.0

Normal Chao Lv.0

Omochao Lv.0

RC Monkey Lv.5

RC Eletromagnet Lv.0

RC Pinwheel Lv.1

RC Piggy Bank Lv.0

RC Balloon Lv.0

Easter Chao Lv.1

Egg Chao Lv.0

Pumpkin Chao Lv.3

Skull Chao Lv.2

Yacker Lv.5

RC Golden Piggy Bank Lv.5

Wizard Chao Lv.3

RC Turtle Lv.0

RC UFO Lv.3

Magic Lamp Lv.4

Star-Shaped Missile Lv.1

Blowfish Transporter Lv.3

Genesis Lv.5

Cartridge Lv.5

Green Crystal Monster (L) Lv.3

Desert Chao Lv.5

RC Satellite Lv.0

Marine Chao Lv.1

Nightopian Lv.3

Orca Lv.2

Halloween Chao Lv.1

Light Chaos Lv.1

Dark Chaos Lv.0

Shahra Lv.5

Chip Lv.3

Caliburn Lv.2

RC Tornado Lv.0

Erazor Djinn Lv.5

RC Moon Mech Lv.5

Chaos Lv.1

Death Egg Lv.2

Mother Wisp Lv.5

RC Pirate Spaceship Lv.1

Golden Angel Lv.0

Reala Lv.0

RC Tornado 2 Lv.0

King Boom Boo Lv.3

Tails, HRouge with Shahra and Erazor Djinn. Other people will recommend Shahra and Mother Wisp but in my opinion I think Shahra and Erazor Djinn is better since you can last for a way longer time since Erazor ensures that you get a shield. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails, HRouge with Shahra and Erazor Djinn. Other people will recommend Shahra and Mother Wisp but in my opinion I think Shahra and Erazor Djinn is better since you can last for a way longer time since Erazor ensures that you get a shield. 

I used Tails, HRouge with Mother Wisp and Shahra, Because I don't get hit that often unless there's a glitch or a drop in fps, but thanks anyway I wanted to see if there was a better way just in case. ?

I can just see it now... -Halloween Night- SEGA: Happy Halloween! Sorry we 'tricked' you with the ban. Now here's a 'treat' User receives 200 RSR and 200,000 rings and gets unbanned* ...hey I'm allowed to dream.

I'd be more on board for that than the apology message we got for them accidentally calling King Boom Boo "boob".

Edited by PeridotShades

I'd be more on board for that than the apology message we got for them accidentally calling King Boom Boo "boob".

wasn't boo who was called boob? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Screenshot_2015-11-02-03-41-28.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-02-03-41-35.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-11-02-03-41-41.thumb.png

So looks like either they are done with their translation mistakes or they dont want to delay the updates.

(They are removing the other languages and staying with English)

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow. So they've ditched translations? I guess it's hard for them. It seems like a small team's working on this now so it's a lot to work on.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, this explains why the characters coming back notification is on English.

Edit: oh so this is why we don't have the rewards yet...

"About evening event reward of Halloween]
For rankings reward grant of special stage event "Halloween Night"
We have a confirmation of the current illegal user of washout and rankings
Reward grant, it is expected to around 11/4
Please wait a little longer
# Sonic Runners"

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: So Runners JP just tweeted this. They said the reason no rewards are out yet is because of them wading out the 'unlawful/dishonest' players, so rewards are coming on Nov. 4th. I'm not sure if that means they're looking at the cases of banning or not, so sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1