Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Sorry to break it up to you, but some of us on twitter found the roulette on the back of the picture, also, prestige at lv4?

No, i meant that the Sonic in the pic's has no prestige right now, which explains why it has 0 stars (that points to a single star).

I think pink eggs are likely to be confirmed in Sonic Runners Ver. 2.0. I suggest we have to wait until tomorrow again to know more details about this big patch.

• Thumbs Up 2

No, i meant that the Sonic in the pic's has no prestige right now, which explains why it has 0 stars (that points to a single star).

Except it's going up to Level 1. Prestige at Lv 4? This isn't prestige, it's a common feature in a lot of other mobile card games. When you get duplicates, you can merge them together to increase its "Star Rank" which gives you other benefits. This means no more refunds or special eggs on duplicate characters and Team Hero will most likely be on the roulette now

• Thumbs Up 2

Except it's going up to Level 1. Prestige at Lv 4? This isn't prestige, it's a common feature in a lot of other mobile card games. When you get duplicates, you can merge them together to increase its "Star Rank" which gives you other benefits. This means no more refunds or special eggs on duplicate characters and Team Hero will most likely be on the roulette now

getting team hero on roulette ? No refunds?  Oh god no ;_;

• Thumbs Up 5

So it seems we can get doubles on the roulette to increase star levels. Yeah I'm guessing this means the "character egg" is gonna have all characters in it and it'll pull any at random. That's what they do on other F2P games. Then they add limited ones on top of the main ones during events.

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Err… So far nothing they really shown is getting me excited at all for 2.0... Kinda boring stuff at least to me so far.

Maybe unlikely of coming true, but here are some of my wishes for 2.0

#1: Less broken game. Duh.
Tried of stuff such as the high scoreboard crashing me almost every time I get a new high score…

#2: Other options & ways to obtain the normal reoccurring characters.
I really don’t like how they put most of the normal characters as a example Metal-Sonic only on the wheel of luck. I’d prefer if the wheel was reserved for mainly the special versions “Holiday Costumes,” and characters who are not apart of the series main reoccurring side cast “Tikal/Fang/Gemerl.” … Some hard side missions that you can earn some characters from would be cool… Or at least have more of the others be like Amy where you can just buy her for 300 or more RSR.

#3: More zones & freedom of zone choice.
Only having 3 zones “excluding special events” gets boring… Each zone should still be speed or power or fly type of course... But even just a change of visuals would be fine with me as long we had more. Also it’s annoying having to restart the game to get the zone typing you want… Game should just give the player the choice already…

I almost would say I’d like more story too… Except the stories on Sonic Runners are pretty awful to me, so regardless if they add more or keep it as is… I don’t care much whichever they feel like doing TBH.

I'm getting a little impatient with version 2.0 now. It's the first time they've been sharing this much info on an update, and the fact that we've been getting small updates on it for the past week is making it painful. I hope it gets released sometime within the next week. 

Knuckles and Sonic with Moon and Caliburn VS Eggman, and ...

2u58ahv.jpg

Invisible buddies and the effect of RC Battle Cruiser starts ...

WTF?! Wow, just wow xD

• Thumbs Up 5

im not sure tbh, its level 4 but it has a star on it, that seems to be what ranks up the quick mode, I just hope this doesn't go up by getting duplicates on the roulette (unlikely since Sonic is not in it but you never know)

Thanks, I think it's like a rank thing like some of the other people are saying. I think of it as a wwe games in the online mode for some reason even though they don't do a roulette thing ? Or give you rank bonus.

Edited by The Speedstar 7

Can we get Jet, Storm, Wave, and Emerl/Gemerl as playable characters?

They really need more recognition.

If they were added:

Emerl/Gemerl: Power/Wild

Jet: Speed/Babylon, Wave: Fly/Babylon, & Storm: Power/Babylon

Team Babylon could have the Red Star Ring Boost and another boost as well.

Edited by Arranos
  • Thumbs Up 3

If they were added:

I like the sound of that.?

If they were added:

I think Sticks will be Power/Wild and Marine would be Speed/Wild
As for the Babylon's, I wonder if at this stage they'd add RSR bonus characters? I'd love to get them, but seeing as they deal with the Extreme Gear in the games, I think they'd give +100% Distance and Mech bonus.

I got my first Team Chaotix member, Vector!

image.thumb.jpg.369d82cbd8e1989ff03c8192

However, I still don't have Opa-Opa, Boo, and King Arthur's ghost, but I got O-papa and Heavy Bomb.

And, look who's Sonic Runners's biggest buddy yet.

image.thumb.jpg.b2901cff8ca5ea61c26d9b0a

• Thumbs Up 3

So, after one month break, i restarted playing runners on my other phone, after i finished the first episode i got a free p. Roulette spin and a free special roulette. The first one gave me the heavy bomb, and the other . ..

VECTOR!

• Thumbs Up 3

So, after one month break, i restarted playing runners on my other phone, after i finished the first episode i got a free p. Roulette spin and a free special roulette. The first one gave me the heavy bomb, and the other . ..

VECTOR!

That's awesome, I'm saving in hopes for charmy sorry if I missed spelled it.

I just got the notification. It is said that Sonic Runners will undergo maintenance to update the game on Novermber 27th, 2015.

I just got the notification. It is said that Sonic Runners will undergo maintenance to update the game on Novermber 27th, 2015.

i hope its Friday morning and not night.

So I guess that means after the Chaotix go it will be the end of the Heroes Return Promotion. 

I wonder if Version 2 will have new characters on a regular basis. 

Geez, when trying to get Halloween Shadow I had to rank up 100 levels and spend the whole week spinning,  but now that I'm just aiming at getting the SR event buddies (wasn't that interested in the Chaotix, I mean if I get some then great), the game keeps landing on character egg...

Runners loves to do the opposite of whatever I'm aiming at xd

IMG_20151123_2668.jpg

IMG_20151123_55491.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

So now that we know when the update will go live, I think I'll save my RSR. I have a feeling they'll do some sort of celebration event of have some new way of using RSR in the game. Pretty excited to see how they'll (hopefully) improve in the game. The lag is my biggest issue now, and if that's not at least fixed.. then.. ugh. I won't stop playing but.. it'll be annoying. 

Should i get more rsr and wait or try to get espio or charmy? Also am i the only one who when entering the game it always says vector unlocked and i get 5000 rings?

Should i get more rsr and wait or try to get espio or charmy? Also am i the only one who when entering the game it always says vector unlocked and i get 5000 rings?

The advantage of team Chaotix is that you can quickly get a lot of rings, which is needed to level up your characters. If you have two Chaotix, then you can use the "sub-character" option and you'll usually get enough rings to cover the cost of it.

Bu they might have some new goodies for V2, so if you aren't bothered by collecting rings, you might want to wait until then. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I was trying to get the character models in a clean state to make renders, and just when I thought I got Tikal working, the lighting makes it look like she has a beard LOL
CUi3JXnVAAIdEnf.png

• Thumbs Up 3