Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

LOL, Omochao and baby wisps are Super Rare buddies XD

IMG_20151011_50574.jpg

Well with the current roulette they're even harder to get than super rares, at least for me. I think I've only gotten around 3 normal eggs since worldwide launch. 

Im not sure if this is new or not, but on the episode menu, the PLAY option shows speed, and when i click on it to equip items, it changes to power, is this the bug people is talking about? Or do i have to play to see which level i get?

Edited by Hundjäger18

Im not sure if this is new or not, but on the episode menu, the PLAY option shows speed, and when i click on it to equip items, it changes to power, is this the bug people is talking about? Or do i have to play to see which level i get?

This has happened to me too. My guess is the speed icon is the placeholder (Like the grey chao and grey Sonic) and it appears when the icon doesn't load. It's dumb and I've been deceived by it too.

This has happened to me too. My guess is the speed icon is the placeholder (Like the grey chao and grey Sonic) and it appears when the icon doesn't load. It's dumb and I've been deceived by it too.

I think sometimes after finishing a Zazz battle the play icon doesn't change, but the second play icon does. It's always what the second one says. 

Edited by Jrodt333
  • Thumbs Up 2

cant do that, i have 3k RSR, and nothing to waste them on.

Zavok scene must be the last one, i dont remember seen him so thats the one i missed, and i can confirm there isnt any other scene after.

As long as you reinstall on the same OS you won't lose your RSR (just be sure to set a password before and after reinstalling). But too be honest, I don't think the story is really worth the time and effort of a reinstall. 

This has been happening to me quite regularly since the tropical event. 

• Thumbs Up 1

After I got back the Facebook option I think I'll create one account specifically for this game. I play Sonic Runners everyday and I would like to share free lives and rings ^.^

Until now I've been using my real account. It shouldn't be any problem changing Facebook accounts in the game, right? 

As long as you reinstall on the same OS you won't lose your RSR (just be sure to set a password before and after reinstalling). But too be honest, I don't think the story is really worth the time and effort of a reinstall. 

I dont know, i dont want to risk losing that many RSR.

Well last 24 hrs, whoever still needs the buddies or rewards, better get to it.

So far i got 22 extra moons, yay.

Finally got my first character from the wheel just now!

Screenshot_2015_10_12_09_07_24.png

I hear she's meant to be one of the more useful characters? Haven't really been on Runners as much as others recently.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hear she's meant to be one of the more useful characters? Haven't really been on Runners as much as others recently.

she is the best so far, if you know how to use fly characters on speed levels.

Lucky! At the moment she has the best Bonus/Type combo. When Halloween Shadow comes out he'll become 2nd best but at the moment Halloween Rouge and Rouge are the top 2.

Weekend rewards gave me this golden gem

Totally forgot that even SR eggs are still filled with useless trash 

IMG_20151012_4373.jpg

Golden Angel's only use is if you have a high enemy bonus. Pair it with Devil Chaos and 2 Mech types and it'll be crazy useful!

Here's my Sonic Runners Tier List:

Tier 1: Halloween Rouge, Halloween Shadow*,

---|---: Rouge, Shadow

Tier 2: Halloween Amy*, Tikal, Amitie-style Amy,

---|---: Amy

Tier 3: Charmy, Espio, Metal Sonic, Blaze

Tier 4: Halloween Omega, Classic Sonic, Vector,

---|---: Omega, Tails

Tier 5: Sonic, Knuckles

Tier 6: Cream, Silver, Big

* Future playable character

• Thumbs Up 3

Bah, 5 spins but no Rouge! How do you guys do it! 

It's strange, I got characters like Tikal and Metal Sonic with just a few spins even though I didn't really want those!

wait how is tails above sonic and knux

Well, as you already know, Fly-type is the best character type in Sonic Runners. I think that Fly-type characters are the farthest runners. So, I put Tails in Tier 4, while Sonic and Knuckles are in Tier 5.

Golden Angel's only use is if you have a high enemy bonus. Pair it with Devil Chaos and 2 Mech types and it'll be crazy useful!

Well then, guess ill need to aim at Devil Chaos and Omega, only have Metal Sonic so far xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude, i know i said this many times, but the only thing that can make a character he best is the boost. Some people play better with a power type better than speed type, or fly better than speed, or spead better than fly

Dude, i know i said this many times, but the only thing that can make a character he best is the boost. Some people play better with a power type better than speed type, or fly better than speed, or spead better than fly

Although I agree with you, I don't think I've ever seen anyone that likes power types over the other types :P

They're really kinda garbage

It depends at least partially on the player. I know that if I had both maxed Sonic and maxed Blaze I'd score better with Sonic because I'm awful with power types. 

I like that they made the characters with different playstyles so you can choose who yoh like the best. I mostly use speed types

Also, i figured out this use the speed types in the event, you activate the magnet by spin jumping, which is 3 times for speed, 1 for fly and 2 for power

Does anyone have a full transcript of Runner's cutscenes ? We can figure out where Sonic Team wants Sonic to be in the next games with it.