Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

love how close nuff this guess was, wrong hedgehog xD, glad it's dracula shadow though, sonic and his distance bonus would suck

Actually, Hogfather was joking a few days ago. He talked about my last avatar picture I was used here:

image.thumb.jpg.0835950e7ae010df1545368c

UPDATE on Facebook greyed out/locked error! 

Apparently the cause of the greyed out Facebook options issue that most players are facing is due to birthdate.

Any player that started playing before worldwide release never was asked to place the birthdate,  this feature was only added in a later update and only appeared to new players that started playing the game by then. 

Basically, any player like me that has been playing since soft launch is unable to fix it manually, since the birthdate thing doesn't appear again, not even after reinstalling

Screenshot_2015-10-09-17-40-50-1.png

I wonder if if getting a new device, entering a birthdate, and then transferring to that device would work? I know not everyone has multiple devices, but I happen to be getting a new phone so I'll be sure to try it out. 

I wonder if if getting a new device, entering a birthdate, and then transferring to that device would work? I know not everyone has multiple devices, but I happen to be getting a new phone so I'll be sure to try it out. 

I recently did a clean install on my device (deleting all the data Sonic Runners leaves behind when you do a normal uninstall) and it didn't ask me. 

Shortly after the global launch I moved over to a new device I didn't get asked. 

On my device, I can have multiple OS accounts. If I set up a new Runners file on a separate OS I get asked. However, if I do a transfer then I do not (and so Facebook is broken). 

@LBPlombax7 What info are they asking you to provide? (It says Account ID number, but then it's chopped off) Thanks!

I just sent my information off. Let's hope this works.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I recently did a clean install on my device (deleting all the data Sonic Runners leaves behind when you do a normal uninstall) and it didn't ask me. 

Shortly after the global launch I moved over to a new device I didn't get asked. 

On my device, I can have multiple OS accounts. If I set up a new Runners file on a separate OS I get asked. However, if I do a transfer then I do not (and so Facebook is broken). 

Oh, that's too bad.

...I'm still gonna try. 

This game really screwed up on the companion image loading recently (it was working just fine even on the version after worldwide release)
Screenshot_2015-10-09-12-02-57.thumb.png

And does this event reward you with something after EVERY Zazz Boss you beat, cuz that would explain why the reward listing menu moves so slowly...

oh, and my latest spin made the event wheel move about 1 frame a second, it took too long for the wheel just to stop :/

This game really screwed up on the companion image loading recently (it was working just fine even on the version after worldwide release)
Screenshot_2015-10-09-12-02-57.thumb.png

And does this event reward you with something after EVERY Zazz Boss you beat, cuz that would explain why the reward listing menu moves so slowly...

oh, and my latest spin made the event wheel move about 1 frame a second, it took too long for the wheel just to stop :/

The reward list is 1-150 zazz defeated, you can keep beating Zazz after that and use the power rings to get more moons/special eggs.

Anybody else having crashes while loading up a level? It just recently started and it eats up lives (luckily I have 1000+). I can't play the game at all right now. 

I just sent my information off. Let's hope this works.

good, everyone with this issue should do the same, after all if we don't tell them about this they will not fix it :/

SEGA has a pretty good costumer support, in less than 10 minutes they replied to my 2 emails, if more people tell them about the Facebook thing it might end up fixed sooner than what we expect

Well the trick was only working that one time, so isn't working now. And even then, I only got one RC moon. So I've got a lv. 1 Moon Mech, and I've spun...over 120 times. Fuck this games gambling system. I'm not mad that I'm not getting shit just fyi. I'm annoyed Sega hasn't made there roulette system that fair to customers. While I'm getting jack, someone else is getting special eggs because they can easily get moon mechs.:/ the system needs a massive tweaking to make it more fair for all players.

*_*

image.thumb.jpg.8f119ccfeca56e947d92e50b

That's adorable.

I'm liking the Halloween look for Team Dark, too.

I can't help but wonder if they'll do one for Christmas, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well the trick was only working that one time, so isn't working now. And even then, I only got one RC moon. So I've got a lv. 1 Moon Mech, and I've spun...over 120 times. Fuck this games gambling system. I'm not mad that I'm not getting shit just fyi. I'm annoyed Sega hasn't made there roulette system that fair to customers. While I'm getting jack, someone else is getting special eggs because they can easily get moon mechs.:/ the system needs a massive tweaking to make it more fair for all players.

Its not easy, i wasted like 20 spins of 25k and got only rings, its just that when you beat higher levels of zazz, you get a lot of power rings, thats why some of us are getting them all already, i never got the moon max level untill the 70 kills.

I'm at lv 40 Zazz, so I'm not sure if that's good or not. Also I don't have the stars buddy, so it makes fighting Zazz a pain.

I'm getting tired of grinding in this game honestly. I got like enough RSR for 10 or so spins today and grinded enough special eggs from the boss roulette for 7 free spins. I forgot I needed to max the green crystal monsters and all I got was crap :/ Probably going to sink some real money now

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm getting tired of grinding in this game honestly. I got like enough RSR for 10 or so spins today and grinded enough special eggs from the boss roulette for 7 free spins. I forgot I needed to max the green crystal monsters and all I got was crap :/ Probably going to sink some real money now

How long does it take you to reach 10 million? It takes me 30 minutes which is apparently too long, that's why I need a team re-shuffle XD.

Try to avoid money though. It's not worth spending considering the dodgy chances. 6% chance on the standard roulette. I spend enough to get 5 spins when the Chaotix were out in March and I got nothing, it's a literal waste of money IMO.

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

How long does it take you to reach 10 million? It takes me 30 minutes which is apparently too long, that's why I need a team re-shuffle XD.

Try to avoid money though. It's not worth spending considering the dodgy chances. 6% chance on the standard roulette. I spend enough to get 5 spins when the Chaotix were out in March and I got nothing, it's a literal waste of money IMO.

It takes me about 4 minutes to reach around 10+ million. 3 minutes for 9.75 which is the minimum required for passing an episode. I use Amy+Rouge Lvl 100 and Lvl 4 RC Cruiser/Lv 5 Shahra. Also I equip a magnet, combo bonus and cyan laser for each run; activating magnet before a drill part shaves off 2-3 mil and the combo bonus+cyan laser shave off 1-2.

The only time I didn't get a character by spending money was when puyo amy was released. All the other times I did spend money, I got the characters I wanted, so I have faith in my luck. 8D 

• Thumbs Up 1

250 rsr wasted during this event, and not a single star or satellite..already got another blowfish other than the one on the picture and an easter bunny, it's really frustrating :/ , I'm getting every event companion except the ones from current event

2015-10-10 00.26.33.png

• Thumbs Up 2

It takes me about 4 minutes to reach around 10+ million. 3 minutes for 9.75 which is the minimum required for passing an episode. I use Amy+Rouge Lvl 100 and Lvl 4 RC Cruiser/Lv 5 Shahra. Also I equip a magnet, combo bonus and cyan laser for each run; activating magnet before a drill part shaves off 2-3 mil and the combo bonus+cyan laser shave off 1-2.

The only time I didn't get a character by spending money was when puyo amy was released. All the other times I did spend money, I got the characters I wanted, so I have faith in my luck. 8D 

wow, i dont equip anything, i use Shahra and Battle cruiser, it takes me 10mins to get that. 

Guess i'll try that with the new Amy and Rouge, only 4 mins?! Whats your rank? And what type of level do you play?