Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Just got Halloween Rouge! (screams internally)
CQ66G8BVEAIP4GM.jpg:large

Started levelling her up and she already has a higher Invincibility time than my Lv 53 Tikal XD

• Thumbs Up 1

wow, i dont equip anything, i use Shahra and Battle cruiser, it takes me 10mins to get that. 

Guess i'll try that with the new Amy and Rouge, only 4 mins?! Whats your rank? And what type of level do you play?

Right now only 415 or something close to that :P This doesn't factor in loading time though. Also since I play on iOS, I don't have to deal with as much stuttering therefore don't need to use a revive.

I play on Sky Road since it's the easiest stage to maintain a combo and survive on; there are much less obstacles and missiles compared to Windy Hill. Plus the platforms on Windy Hill are janky and are out to kill me (pulls me back into a set of spikes so I lose my shield and combo):wacko:

RC Mech to Lv 4! Just one more before I start getting Eggs. When does this event end?

monday is the last day.

Right now only 415 or something close to that :P This doesn't factor in loading time though. Also since I play on iOS, I don't have to deal with as much stuttering therefore don't need to use a revive.

I play on Sky Road since it's the easiest stage to maintain a combo and survive on; there are much less obstacles and missiles compared to Windy Hill. Plus the platforms on Windy Hill are janky and are out to kill me (pulls me back into a set of spikes so I lose my shield and combo):wacko:

i forgot to ask, do you take the low path?

I ask becouse if you play as amy, you cant fly, so it would make sense to stay low.

Also, im gonna try it right now with Rouge and Tikal, becouse the only Amy i have is the normal one.

I wonder if the SONiC team wants the character to come by month now, since omega and Rouge leave on nov. It would make sense that they release Amy and Shadow right after.(but i still hope they come every 3 days or by week :P )

Can someone help me with combinations?

Buddy bonus: 46,3%

Characters: Sonic, Tails , Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, Silver, Classic Sonic

Can someone help me with combinations?

Buddy bonus: 46,3%

Characters: Sonic, Tails , Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, Silver, Classic Sonic

I think you posted before and I said Rouge + Shadow is your best (Like Seriously, that's a base of 150% Score Bonus and a max of 250%). For Power stages maybe Blaze and Knuckles? Or Blaze and Rouge for the score bonus and it's easier to survive.

If you don't like Fly Types then Blaze + Shadow's good for power stages. For buddies, definitely Shahra, she's a lifesaver in Top Speed sections, and if you have Mother Wisp or Wizard Chao they've been recommended as good 2nds for buddies.

Edited by SuperAj3

Spent my RSR.

No Rouge or Character Egg omfg.

I haven't had a Character Egg since Shadow ffs. 

If I don't get Rouge at all blood will be shed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spun my free spin for the special roulette and got a magic lamp upgrade. What. Okay the special wheel needs a couple things changed:

-No normal eggs. This is meant to be different from the basic wheel.

-raise the chances of the character egg. 20-40% seems fair for this.

-eliminate the possibility of duplicates. The player worked their ass off getting those special eggs for that free spin. Is it really fair to spit in their face with a fucking Easter Bunny upgrade?:/

Spun my free spin for the special roulette and got a magic lamp upgrade. What. Okay the special wheel needs a couple things changed:

-No normal eggs. This is meant to be different from the basic wheel.

-raise the chances of the character egg. 20-40% seems fair for this.

-eliminate the possibility of duplicates. The player worked their ass off getting those special eggs for that free spin. Is it really fair to spit in their face with a fucking Easter Bunny upgrade?:/

If it makes you feel any better, you'll always get buddies/ characters on the special roulette, never duplicades= 3 special eggs. (Well, you'll get eggs if there is nothing left)

I find it annoying too, when they release new buddies at the time i want a character, the special spin gets a rare buddie all the time (untill its at lv5) 

Thats why i farm RSR all the time, if you want everything new, you have to be ready for it, and yes, it sucks wasting that much time on the game, i wouldnt have wasted this much, but after losing Nights, even with 50rsr per day, it is what it is, and i hate it too, in fact thats why i came here, to feel like im not the only one hurt by this "pay for a chance" system.

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

They should just make it that you can buy items with RSR e.g.

Normal Egg - 100 RSR

Rare Egg - 150 RSR 

Event Rare Egg - 150 during event/500 outside

Super Rare Egg - 200 RSR 

Event Super Rare Egg - 200 during event/700 outside

Character - 250 RSR

Event character 300 during event/1000 outside

If they sell RSR for 2p/2¢ each (or 1p/1¢ when you spend over £10/$10) I am sure more people would spend more money. It would be less frustrating.

The roulette can be kept for getting items at 50RSR (as it is now)

• Thumbs Up 1

As nice as that'd be, remember SEGA's owned by a gambling company. This stuff's right up their alley of expertise. The roulette's more lucrative and so it'll only go away if people stop using it (which'll never happen).

Personally though if they do make an in-game shop. I like your idea, but Normal Eggs should be 50RSR, Rare 100 (Maybe 125) and SR 200 (Just because they're worths are more evenly weighted) Characters are 300 or 6mil Rings (like Amy) with Team Easy still 250/5 mill rings. Event characters are 500 for the time they're there. Makes sense, they're special, limited and with extra bonuses. (And it's cheaper than those 1K spins people seem to do).

Edited by SuperAj3

I wouldnt get rid of the roulette, but increase the odds. Its more fun when you achieve it by getting it, not buying it. Example:

Shadow: Wait, its stopping there, YES,YES YES!!!!

Silver: Yay?

• Thumbs Up 2

I wouldnt get rid of the roulette, but increase the odds. Its more fun when you achieve it by getting it, not buying it. Example:

Shadow: Wait, its stopping there, YES,YES YES!!!!

Silver: Yay?

The pure elation of getting them is a nice feeling XD I think characters should be the top tier prize in events, then they're offered on the roulette for anyone to get. This way hard work is rewarded.

Yeah..because as much rewarding as it feels after getting an character trough hard work, it's always a pain to work hard to get 50 rsr to get this

Zazz is leaving Tuesday and not even 1 single star buddy so far

IMG_20151010_20234.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Better thing is in the long run getting Lv 5 buddies means less clutter on the Special Roulette and more chance at getting Special Eggs, so if you're so unlucky you've maxed out buddies, you'll become lucky with all the special eggs you can get XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally got my daughter. Glad I didn't give into my tempation to spend money for her -_-

CQ9OscKUAAAfJXT.jpg

Also I found out a way to fix the facebook problem for those of us who played before the worldwide release! All you need to do is go into the "Purchase RSR" screen and select an option to buy. The game will then prompt you to enter in your birthdate and voila: facebook options enabled! You don't need to buy RSR for this either; just click any RSR option.

monday is the last day.

i forgot to ask, do you take the low path?

I ask becouse if you play as amy, you cant fly, so it would make sense to stay low.

Also, im gonna try it right now with Rouge and Tikal, becouse the only Amy i have is the normal one.

I wonder if the SONiC team wants the character to come by month now, since omega and Rouge leave on nov. It would make sense that they release Amy and Shadow right after.(but i still hope they come every 3 days or by week :P )

I usually don't die with Rouge, so I never have to use Amy. But if I do die as Rouge, I can take the high path as Amy. The only thing is you need to know when to go onto the low path because some parts are unsurpassable with speed characters.

:P I only bring Amy along since she's maxed out and has all her bonuses. You could probably get better results bringing Shadow or Tikal.

• Thumbs Up 4

Also I found out a way to fix the facebook problem for those of us who played before the worldwide release! All you need to do is go into the "Purchase RSR" screen and select an option to buy. The game will then prompt you to enter in your birthdate and voila: facebook options enabled! You don't need to buy RSR for this either; just click any RSR option.

Yes! I've actually bought RSR in the past, but never got the age screen. However, I recently did a reinstall (where I uninstalled and then deleted all the leftover files), so if anyone doesn't get the option, they might have to do this.

Are there any good Facebook groups that anyone recommends? Also, how does it work? Do I just send Facebook friend requests to people on the group?

Edited by big_smile
  • Thumbs Up 1

I found out a way to fix the facebook problem for those of us who played before the worldwide release! All you need to do is go into the "Purchase RSR" screen and select an option to buy. The game will then prompt you to enter in your birthdate and voila: facebook options enabled! You don't need to buy RSR for this either; just click any RSR option.

OMG, it worked! Thanks!!! xD

Thank you! It worked! Now I have these options working again! 

Decided to try my luck and get Halloween Rouge. And what do I get?

I keep getting Golden Angels.

Fuck this game.

Yes! I've actually bought RSR in the past, but never got the age screen. However, I recently did a reinstall (where I uninstalled and then deleted all the leftover files), so if anyone doesn't get the option, they might have to do this.

Are there any good Facebook groups that anyone recommends? Also, how does it work? Do I just send Facebook friend requests to people on the group?

Yes, that's right. I think this group is the biggest: https://m.facebook.com/sonicrunnersassociation

Thank you so much PurinxPop for the fix! If you don't mind, I posted instructions on how to fix Facebook in the above group crediting you.

Also, I transferred my game from my iPhone 5c to my new 6S and I was amazed at how well it ran. It loads faster, is much smoother, and I haven't even encountered any glitches so far. It's so good to the point where it feels more polished than most other mobile games. 

Lol, you can get Amy twice XD! 

You actually get special eggs for getting another amy after adding 20 friends

Edit: FINNALY, GOT ROUGE! THANK YOU FACEBOOK 

Screenshot_2015-10-10-17-35-25.png

Edited by LBPlombax7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok so...there are 10 buddies on the wiki, and 9 leaked, so thats 19 buddies left to get so far, thats like...60 days of farming RSR OMG.

Also, im looking at the list of stuff i got on the roulette last month, they own me...38.1% of buddie bonus(6 SR, 107 R) wow, and thats only for last month, no idea about the special eggs that i got before.

Im glad the bug got fixed, but i could have 188.3% of buddie bonus right now, maybe 200% :(