Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Ok so...there are 10 buddies on the wiki, and 9 leaked, so thats 19 buddies left to get so far, thats like...60 days of farming RSR OMG

60 days and that's for you who has already all of them with 999 rank, I can't even think about how much I would need to grind xD

Im worried about the 10 buddies from wiki, with the exception of King Arthur, they all look useless specially the spring one.

The spring and most of those were certainly aimed to be Normal type companions, but now they will end up filling even the more the rare eggs :s

60 days and that's for you who has already all of them with 999 rank, I can't even think about how much I would need to grind xD

Im worried about the 10 buddies from wiki, with the exception of King Arthur, they all look useless specially the spring one.

The spring and most of those were certainly aimed to be Normal type companions, but now they will end up filling even the more the rare eggs :s

I think they are gonna stay as normal eggs, either the item roulette gets a "pay normal rings to spin" change or the normal eggs will be back on the premium roulette (hopefully with a 5 RSR to spin change)

That they may never come (the RC and springs)

Now, if they do the latest (without changing the 50rsr spin) thats another 23 buddies i need :( 

So another 2 months= 4 months left of farming, and thats without the updates that will add buddies.

Btw the events come by month by the looks of it, so maybe on the middle of nov. we'll get the Sonic and the black night event.

Looking at Runners folder, it still has the NiGHTS music, Reala and also "Opa Opa"! 

Before Starlight Aurora ripped the picture from the data one could get an hint about  Opa Opa being on the way by just opening the main folder xD

There's also "Heavy Bomb" , "Boss" and the classic level complete jingle, buts that's not new

Screenshot_2015-10-10-22-29-46-1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

i got 500% score bonus due to a bug ingame xD it was introduced in 1.1.4

Is it easily triggerable? If so, would you mind telling us how? Sounds like it would make grinding RSR and rank a lot easier. 

Is it easily triggerable? If so, would you mind telling us how? Sounds like it would make grinding RSR and rank a lot easier. 

Actually is an event bug, everytime you get RC Moon it counts as another buddie. Im not sure about if premium/special roullete would increase your buddies if repeated but actually RC Moon is doing it.

Actually is an event bug, everytime you get RC Moon it counts as another buddie. Im not sure about if premium/special roullete would increase your buddies if repeated but actually RC Moon is doing it.

so, you got another moon, and at random it made your buddie bonus go up to 500%? Is that what youre saying?

so, you got another moon, and at random it made your buddie bonus go up to 500%? Is that what youre saying?

No, it only goes up 1% each time (it happens to me too, so I have a 200% companion bonus now). Special eggs on the premium roulette also do the same thing atm I think

No, it only goes up 1% each time (it happens to me too, so I have a 200% companion bonus now). Special eggs on the premium roulette also do the same thing atm I think

yeah but he is talking about a bug, also, 200%, that explains how you make that much score on such little time.

So you're saying that getting a moon mech after leveling it to level 5 still gives a 1% bonus? And this applies for other buddies too? So getting another magic lamp would give me a 0.3% bonus even though mine's already maxed, and you've been able to use this bug to reach a buddy bonus of 500%? I hope Sega doesn't notice this mistake anytime soon. 

Also, this is unrelated, but I just wanted to let everyone know that reviving against Zazz resets the timer. I've reached the point where I can't beat regular Zazz with a single life unless I get my star shaped missile upgraded more, but if I let myself die a bit before time runs out then use a video revive then I'm able to beat him. Unfortunately it seems I've run out of video revives for now, but it's a useful trick. 

Edited by Jrodt333

So you're saying that getting a moon mech after leveling it to level 5 still gives a 1% bonus? And this applies for other buddies too? So getting another magic lamp would give me a 0.3% bonus even though mine's already maxed, and you've been able to use this bug to reach a buddy bonus of 500%? I hope Sega doesn't notice this mistake anytime soon. 

Also, this is unrelated, but I just wanted to let everyone know that reviving against Zazz resets the timer. I've reached the point where I can't beat regular Zazz with a single life unless I get my star shaped missile upgraded more, but if I let myself die a bit before time runs out then use a video revive then I'm able to beat him. Unfortunately it seems I've run out of video revives for now, but it's a useful trick. 

people were saying this (the eggs giving bonus) was a feature, so i guess them not giving bonus was the real bug, and now its been fixed....

Or its a bug and now its on more devices xD

Right now i think there is a bug that makes it go higher than it should, that or people are getting their bonus lost back.

But come on, 500%?!

I'm saving up for a Team Easy character. Who should I get? Big or Silver? (Silver's good for this event, but Big's good for the Moon Mech and bosses... Decisions Decisions)

I'm saving up for a Team Easy character. Who should I get? Big or Silver? (Silver's good for this event, but Big's good for the Moon Mech and bosses... Decisions Decisions)

After i got them i found Big kind of useless, him alone doesnt make the boss battles any easier, and those who said eggmans animation when hitting him doesnt slows down, were wrong.

If you get the sword( i always forget the name) and the moon to max level, you can use any power character with one invencibility item and finish the battle with eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I had spun the event roulette wheel about 50 times yesterday and got the Moon Mech once so I was reluctant to spin the premium wheel because I didn't want to waste any chance. Well, gambling sucks and I went for it, getting Omega first try. 

Gambling sucks. I sincerely hope I don't do it when I'm older...

• Thumbs Up 1

How are you so lucky? When I do 5 spins I only get 1000 Rings. Not even 3000! That's lucky for me...

how many times do i have to say it? xD im a fucking lucky bastard :P lucky as fuck.

Well, i got the moon once on the roulette, and anothr time from the rewards.

But do you guys think that zazz will remain in the game. Like there beign a chance to fight zazz, or eggman, and you get power rings from him and spin the boss roulette

• Thumbs Up 1

How are you so lucky? When I do 5 spins I only get 1000 Rings. Not even 3000! That's lucky for me...

OH BUT IT'S THE WORST WHEN IT COMES UP WITH 5000 RINGS. 

Especially when there's 2 of those...

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver all the wayyyyyyyyy (he's absolutely great totally get him I love him so much) he's very useful for events.

also, I'm so burnt out at farming RSR... I want Halloween Rouge so bad ;-;

also, what's a good way to farm RSR using Facebook? I don't know how the Facebook thing works.

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver all the wayyyyyyyyy (he's absolutely great totally get him I love him so much) he's very useful for events.

also, I'm so burnt out at farming RSR... I want Halloween Rouge so bad ;-;

also, what's a good way to farm RSR using Facebook? I don't know how the Facebook thing works.

Facebook lets you either send/receive revive tokens to others or if you invite people you get 20RSR for the first 10 invites, and after you unlock Amy you only get 10 per invite accepted.

It should also be mentioned that Facebook essentially gives you infinite lives, which means that grinding rank and RSR isn't too hard even if you can't get 10 million runs. It also means that right now you can just hit the first "speeding up" section, kill yourself, and have Zazz come quicker. Upon running out of boss revive tokens, you can just rank up with some more of your infinite lives to refill the Zazz tokens. It's still kinda tedious though and I'm not going to reach 150 because I'm not willing to spend that much time.

• Thumbs Up 1

RC Moon Mech "Duplicates"? What are they for in Sonic Runners?:huh:

what do you mean? Duplicates means that he has the moon at the max. Level, so when it gets another one its just for special eggs.

how many times do i have to say it? xD im a fucking lucky bastard :P lucky as fuck.

btw how many do you have? Like, after having it at lv5

I got 16 (48 special eggs :) )

• Thumbs Up 1

I spun 2 times and got the moon to level 3. Also, i got a weird description:

,,it has the following likelihood..."( not joking, thats the word it used)

• Thumbs Up 1