Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Speaking about the raid event, did anyone see the conch in that event? I mean a purple shell that was used by Dr. Eggman to take control of the Deadly Six, but was kicked away by Sonic in Sonic Lost World?

Wut?

i tought that you can still fight him

Me too :( 

Too bad, oh well, at least it wont be slowing me down anymore.

Speaking about the raid event, did anyone see the conch in that event? I mean a purple shell that was used by Dr. Eggman to take control of the Deadly Six, but was kicked away by Sonic in Sonic Lost World?

never saw it.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, event is over. Well I'm personally happy with that, it was starting to get annoying that after every played stage Zazz just interrupted me and showed the event menu, especially if I didn't have those special tokens. Why couldn't there just have been some sort of notification that you can fight him? Well yes, I got some rsr but that's it.

it was mentioned multiple times lately in this thread, just create an Facebook account and add tons of friends from the "Sonic Runners" group on Facebook,  there are people there that will send the tokens you need 

I think there's at least still 20 people there actively playing the game :)

I don't know. I have 50 Facebook friends from Runners groups, but only 20 of them appear on friends tab. (I'ved added everyone via the gear icon, but I guess the rest must not be playing).

I send all 20 2 tokens a day (sometimes 3). I've been doing this since Sunday and have got a total of TWO tokens back.

On the plus side, I have got lots of rings as a generosity bonus. 

Edited by big_smile

I've just created a Facebook account for this game, so if anyone is interested, please send me a message to add each other and start farming free lives and rings :P

And by the way ...

This was my luckiest 25.000 power rings roulette spin :D

14kzjnl.jpg

And my progress so far in this event: 102 Wins :P

10px2de.jpg

Edited by ZeroP
  • Thumbs Up 2

How do you guys get free rings by sending revive tokens? I don't get anything

Sometimes you get a "Generosity reward" of 2500 rings.

• Thumbs Up 1

How do you guys get free rings by sending revive tokens? I don't get anything

Each time you send revive tokens to your friends, later you'll receive a "generosity reward" of 2500 rings ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

*Sigh*

image.thumb.jpg.bff5224f376fffce51bf12fd

This game is so damn insane now because there are lots of massive problems that Sega should fix.

Sega, please fix those bug and make the schedule for the next maintenance ASAP.

I've just created a Facebook account for this game, so if anyone is interested, please send me a message to add each other and start farming free lives and rings :P

And by the way ...

This was my luckiest 25.000 power rings roulette spin :D

14kzjnl.jpg

And my progress so far in this event: 102 Wins :P

10px2de.jpg

wow, you ended with the same progress as me and you also got 2 moons in 1 spin, the difference is that you have currently 300 rsr, I have 30 xD

• Thumbs Up 1

*Sigh*

image.thumb.jpg.bff5224f376fffce51bf12fd

This game is so damn insane now because there are lots of massive problems that Sega should fix.

Sega, please fix those bug and make the schedule for the next maintenance ASAP.

Well, they gotta learn the difference between 250 and 500 first...

Well, that was a crappy event, and the only event that I haven't completed since I began playing Runners.

I miss when we could pre-register for events, and start events with an event buddy,  even if it was normal or rare. 

I played half of the Zazz event without any star or satellite, made it more difficult and still by the end of the event I could only use a level 2 star missile and no satellite at all.

Rip free companions :(

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if the next event will be a collecting or raid event

Next one is 90% probably a collect-a-thon

I mean, all the new characters tell about an "animals Halloween party", usually anything animal related = characters collecting something, last time was easter eggs, now probably candies.

Same way we had easter chao, marine chao, desert chao (all with useless effects tbh),  probably the new pumpkin/wizard chao will be the new useless one xD

Encountered a pretty interesting glitch. Used a drill wisp and when in ended it that place character got stuck in the wall and didn't die. Honestly this game is starting to look worse than 06, at least with that I neither had to restart the game nor it ever crashed unlike Runners.

Screenshot_2015-10-13-20-22-53.png

i think that we can consider the zazz event a halloween one, i dont think we should get another one...But probably its gonna happen because of the nega/evil/possesed characters

Also, if there will be a 4th of July character/event, im deleting this game.

Is there a trick to using Facebook?

I've got forum members like ZeroP very kindly sending me tokens. However, when I click on "Rankings > Friends", they don't appear, so I can't send them any tokens back. 

I've clicked the little gear icon under "Rankings > Friends", but members like ZeroP don't appear there either. What's going on?! I don't want take tokens without giving them back!

I can give tokens to lots of other people that are listed on the tab. 

Is there a trick to using Facebook?

I've got forum members like ZeroP very kindly sending me tokens. However, when I click on "Rankings > Friends", they don't appear, so I can't send them any tokens back. 

I've clicked the little gear icon under "Rankings > Friends", but members like ZeroP don't appear there either. What's going on?! I don't want take tokens without giving them back!

I can give tokens to lots of other people that are listed on the tab. 

When I add a new friend I have to start the game, Rankings, friends, Gear icon and activate that new friend to make him appear on the list.

Then restart the game and THEN the new friend appears in the list ;)

If I don't appear just restart the game.

Edited by ZeroP
  • Thumbs Up 1