Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I spun 2 times and got the moon to level 3. Also, i got a weird description:

,,it has the following likelihood..."( not joking, thats the word it used)

"likelihood" is a word XD It means the chance of something happening. Just checked and mine uses the word "chance". Weird.

Also, I did 3 5x Spins and FINALLY got a Moon Mech! 'bout time!

• Thumbs Up 1

i tought likelywood was the correct word. Still weird that it has 2 descriptions

Also, i found a gold zazz, special eggs, here i come

• Thumbs Up 1

How many times did you guys defeat zazz? I defeated him 46 times

Just got to 50. I don't think I'll end this event. I at least want 70 to level up my Moon Mech one last time (Don't trust that roulette. It's too low a chance). 

I saw peopleon n the second day with lvl 147. Its weird

Not weird, if you have a lot of lives and buy the boss tokens you can just kill your self everytime you reach the second eggman fight, and fighting Zazz with the stars at max level.

Im at 190 kills right now (wasnt playing on friday)

Also, another 2 moons, yay.

Looks like that bug got patched. My buddy score bonus was at 180% now it's back down to 176%

odd, brb, gonna look if mine went down.

No, nothing, are you sure you had 180%?

What's the final Zazz cut scene? Is it the one where Zavok says he is collecting data or Sonic or is there another one.

Also what triggers the cutscenes?
I thought they appear when reaching the end of a level in story mode, but after the Zeena & Zor scene, I haven't seen any more.

What's the final Zazz cut scene? Is it the one where Zavok says he is collecting data or Sonic or is there another one.

I thought they appear when reaching the end of a level in story mode, but after the Zeena & Zor scene, I haven't seen any more.

I think it's the number of defeats that gets the cutscenes. I think I got the last one at no. 45? Can't remember.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reaching a set number of defeats triggers cutscenes, but it's kinda messed up

Like, after defeating a Rare Zazz, it would show up AFTER the defeat the cutscene where he upgrades from normal to rare xD

So dunno if it's just me, but cutscenes appear after boss fights

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's the number of defeats that gets the cutscenes. I think I got the last one at no. 45? Can't remember.

I got it after 43, but i skiped it by accident :(

i've been looking for someone to show it on youtube but they only have the first part :'(

SuperAj3 & LBPlombax7Thanks! I better get cracking, as the event ends tomorrow. 

by that you mean monday right? Becouse thats the last day, it ends the morning of oct. 13

Hate when this happens, being 1 small inch away from the target.

Just look at the Special Egg spin, the pointer is exactly in the middle yet Rare egg gets priority over Super Rare Egg 

Screenshot_2015-10-11-11-20-40-1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I got it after 43, but i skiped it by accident :(

i've been looking for someone to show it on youtube but they only have the first part :'(

I've been actually recording all the cutscenes since the global launch (unfortunately, by then I had completed the main story mode, so I missed all of that). I plan to upload them to Youtube one day when I get a moment!

I hope the cutscene where Zavok says he is collecting data on Sonic is the final one, because I don't think I'll have time to get anymore!

Incidentally, if you have skipped a Zazz event cutscene, you can rewatch them by reinstall the game. They'll all pop-up in one go. 

by that you mean monday right? Becouse thats the last day, it ends the morning of oct. 13

Good that gives me a little bit more time. On my device, all the notifications are black boxes, so I never know when anything starts or ends! 

Hate when this happens, being 1 small inch away from the target.

Just look at the Special Egg spin, the pointer is exactly in the middle yet Rare egg gets priority over Super Rare Egg 

Screenshot_2015-10-11-11-20-40-1.png

HOLY-

Is that how wide the character egg is for you? Or is that a past screenshot? 

HOLY-

Is that how wide the character egg is for you? Or is that a past screenshot? 

nope, look at Zazz, it's the current event, that huge fail happened to me minutes ago :P

Don't forget that the character egg odds (and how wide it is) increases in the free spin of special eggs 

what do you mean? Duplicates means that he has the moon at the max. Level, so when it gets another one its just for special eggs.

btw how many do you have? Like, after having it at lv5

I got 16 (48 special eggs :) )

idk i have got about 200 special eggs xD, like 5 times x2 moons, once x3, and many other times only 1 moon.

idk i have got about 200 special eggs xD, like 5 times x2 moons, once x3, and many other times only 1 moon.

myself been getting loads of rings, and only got special eggs from it once :o, can't even dream with getting more than 1 moon in a spin xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Did another 3 sets of 5 spins. All 15 spins were 1000 rings... not even 3000! At least I'm getting some fodder for my Halloween Rouge!

i really hate the timer. Its like they put you to ask for help. I cant even defeat normal zazz right now because of the timer

Edited by Diamond Knight

i really hate the timer. Its like they put you to ask for help. I cant even defeat normal zazz right now because of the timer

Not even with an invincible and/or by throwing 2 lives instead of one? I've been able to beat normals by using a single life then reviving for double time,rares by throwing 2 lives and using an invincible, and super rares by throwing all 3 lives and an invincible, though last time I did that I was a single hit away from beating him despite playing perfectly so I need friends for super rares now. 

Also, my buddy bonus has not gone down, and my moon mech uses "chance" instead of "likelihood" for its description. Maybe there's some version differences between iOS and Android? I'm on iOS. 

Edited by Jrodt333

Not even with an invincible and/or by throwing 2 lives instead of one? I've been able to beat normals by using a single life then reviving for double time,rares by throwing 2 lives and using an invincible, and super rares by throwing all 3 lives and an invincible, though last time I did that I was a single hit away from beating him despite playing perfectly so I need friends for super rares now. 

Also, my buddy bonus has not gone down, and my moon mech uses "chance" instead of "likelihood" for its description. Maybe there's some version differences between iOS and Android? I'm on iOS. 

I'm pretty sure "likelihood" appears in the description when you level it up, since all companions have 2 descriptions.

no, i got the chance word too, it was just when i got it from the roulette, also, i dont use rsr evives in the boss as im holding them for getting chars.

Funny enough super zazz is easier than regular zazz

I'm pretty sure "likelihood" appears in the description when you level it up, since all companions have 2 descriptions.

Oh ok, that makes sense. 

no, i got the chance word too, it was just when i got it from the roulette, also, i dont use rsr evives in the boss as im holding them for getting chars.

Funny enough super zazz is easier than regular zazz

Sorry, I should have specified video revives. I know they don't work for everyone but I've been able to use them and they're quite helpful. Also, once you reach the higher level Zazzes (I'm in the 90s) then regular Zazz is much easier than super Zazz. At least if you mean without items. Somewhere around 50 or 60 super Zazz actually starts placing the spiked balls (or star balls in this case I guess) in ways that are actually very difficult to avoid. And there's 2 of them at once. 

I've been actually recording all the cutscenes since the global launch (unfortunately, by then I had completed the main story mode, so I missed all of that). I plan to upload them to Youtube one day when I get a moment!

I hope the cutscene where Zavok says he is collecting data on Sonic is the final one, because I don't think I'll have time to get anymore!

Incidentally, if you have skipped a Zazz event cutscene, you can rewatch them by reinstall the game. They'll all pop-up in one go. 

Good that gives me a little bit more time. On my device, all the notifications are black boxes, so I never know when anything starts or ends! 

cant do that, i have 3k RSR, and nothing to waste them on.

Zavok scene must be the last one, i dont remember seen him so thats the one i missed, and i can confirm there isnt any other scene after.