Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I'm surprised! Normally Runners is minute accurate with its character updates... Nothing yet. Maybe they're a bit thrown back? EDIT: OK so it's at 6pm JST, not 5pm... still no twitter update as well I'm surprised.

just 32 mins left, also, here is the last buddie found on the data, guess it'll be here with OPA OPA:

CQ3AteiVAAEvSGm.jpg

Edit : nevermind, looks like the character are comming per week.

CQ23lUDVAAA0i4J.thumb.jpg.c48a649e5f6eab

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

If they come per week (or 3 days) i should be able to get them, as long as there are no new buddies in betwen, is sad that now that i have her, i cant rank her up, the details menu still crashes, so i keep my 6,000,000 rings saved, maybe i should'nt use them untill i get the new Amy (lets hope she gives 200% animal bonus!!!)

Does * starlight aurora* has an accont here? Can someone tell him/her/?/it that Zazz goes on beyond lv100? Please. I dont have twitter.

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone have any recommendations for good teams? I'll share what I have, and if you have the time to sift through, I'd appreciate it! 

Characters:

Lv 20 Sonic
Lv 72 Tails
Lv 30 Knuckles
Lv 50 Blaze
Lv 50 Omega
Lv 80 Cream
Lv 56 Espio
Lv 38 Vector
Lv 39 Classic Sonic
Lv 53 Tikal

SR Buddies:

Lv 0 RC Tornado 2
Lv 1 Golden Angel
Lv 0 RC Pirate Spaceship
Lv 5 Mother Wisp
Lv 1 Erazor Djinn
Lv 1 Merlina
Lv 4 Shahra
Lv 4 Chip
Lv 0 Devil Chaos
Lv 1 Hero Chaos

R Buddies:

Lv 5 Orca
Lv 3 Nightopian
Lv 1 Marine Chao
Lv 2 Desert Chao
Lv 1 Green Crystal Monster (L)
Lv 2 Green Crystal Monster (S)
Lv 5 Cartridge
Lv 5 Genesis
Lv 1 Blowfish Transporter
Lv 0 Star Shaped Missile
Lv 0 Magic Lamp
Lv 1 Easter Bunny
Lv 2 RC UFO
Lv 3 RC Turtle
Lv 3 Wizard Chao
Lv 2 RC Golden Piggy Bank
Lv 5 Yacker
Lv 3 Skull Chao
Lv 1 Pumpkin Chao
Lv 5 Egg Chao

N Buddies:

Lv 2 Piggy Bank
Lv 3 Pinwheel
Lv 0 Baby Drill
Lv 2 Baby Asteroid
Lv 1 Baby Laser
Lv 1 Magnet
Lv 5 RC Monkey
Lv 1 Omochao
Lv 0 Normal Chao
Lv 2 Jewel Chao
Lv 1 Dark Chao
Lv 1 Golden Chao
Lv 0 Hero Chao

Phew! That's a long list... Thanks if anyone tries helping!

Does anyone have any recommendations for good teams? I'll share what I have, and if you have the time to sift through, I'd appreciate it! 

Hidden Content

i say, Tikal and espio with Shahra and mother wisp (yes, i know those are the buddies you use, btw can you tell *Starlight Aurora* about Zazz ? Please.)

• Thumbs Up 1

i say, Tikal and espio with Shahra and mother wisp (yes, i know those are the buddies you use, btw can you tell *Starlight Aurora* about Zazz ? Please.)

Wait, Zazz doesn't cap at level 100?

Thanks! I'll tell Starlight. EDIT: All Good

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait, Zazz doesn't cap at level 100?

no, in fact i think it goes on forever, i already have it at lv145 or higher, gonna keep it up for the special eggs.

Thanks! I'll tell Starlight. EDIT: All Good

thanks!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Characters:

Lv 20 Sonic
Lv 72 Tails
Lv 30 Knuckles
Lv 50 Blaze
Lv 50 Omega
Lv 80 Cream
Lv 56 Espio
Lv 38 Vector
Lv 39 Classic Sonic
Lv 53 Tikal

SR Buddies:

Lv 0 RC Tornado 2
Lv 1 Golden Angel
Lv 0 RC Pirate Spaceship
Lv 5 Mother Wisp
Lv 1 Erazor Djinn
Lv 1 Merlina
Lv 4 Shahra
Lv 4 Chip
Lv 0 Devil Chaos
Lv 1 Hero Chaos

R Buddies:

Lv 5 Orca
Lv 3 Nightopian
Lv 1 Marine Chao
Lv 2 Desert Chao
Lv 1 Green Crystal Monster (L)
Lv 2 Green Crystal Monster (S)
Lv 5 Cartridge
Lv 5 Genesis
Lv 1 Blowfish Transporter
Lv 0 Star Shaped Missile
Lv 0 Magic Lamp
Lv 1 Easter Bunny
Lv 2 RC UFO
Lv 3 RC Turtle
Lv 3 Wizard Chao
Lv 2 RC Golden Piggy Bank
Lv 5 Yacker
Lv 3 Skull Chao
Lv 1 Pumpkin Chao
Lv 5 Egg Chao

N Buddies:

Lv 2 Piggy Bank
Lv 3 Pinwheel
Lv 0 Baby Drill
Lv 2 Baby Asteroid
Lv 1 Baby Laser
Lv 1 Magnet
Lv 5 RC Monkey
Lv 1 Omochao
Lv 0 Normal Chao
Lv 2 Jewel Chao
Lv 1 Dark Chao
Lv 1 Golden Chao
Lv 0 Hero Chao

With what you have, I recommend using 2 chaotix members depending on which types you're best with. For buddies, use the tornado 2 and the RC pirate ship. This will net you tons of rings over time. Then spend your rings on leveling Tikal and Blaze. This will give you a 350% animal bonus and a 100% distance bonus if leveled high enough. Then for their buddies, use the magic lamp and the RC ufo. Use Tikal as primary so the ufo activates more frequently. Hope this helps!
  • Thumbs Up 1

With what you have, I recommend using 2 chaotix members depending on which types you're best with. For buddies, use the tornado 2 and the RC pirate ship. This will net you tons of rings over time. Then spend your rings on leveling Tikal and Blaze. This will give you a 350% animal bonus and a 100% distance bonus if leveled high enough. Then for their buddies, use the magic lamp and the RC ufo. Use Tikal as primary so the ufo activates more frequently. Hope this helps!

I'll give this a shot! Thanks! Espio and Vector are the only Chaotix I have, so I'll start with them. Is the RC Pirate ship good for the Eggman segments in runs as well!? That makes things much easier!

I'll give this a shot! Thanks! Espio and Vector are the only Chaotix I have, so I'll start with them. Is the RC Pirate ship good for the Eggman segments in runs as well!? That makes things much easier!

Yes! Especially at max level. It provides 3x the amount of super rings be normally drops. As vector, if you're really good at timing your dash jumps, you can get 2000+ rings on a top speed Eggman segment. Then switch to charmy before hitting the checkpoint, and you'll take full advantage of doubling your rings banked.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes! Especially at max level. It provides 3x the amount of super rings be normally drops. As vector, if you're really good at timing your dash jumps, you can get 2000+ rings on a top speed Eggman segment. Then switch to charmy before hitting the checkpoint, and you'll take full advantage of doubling your rings banked.

XD If only I had Charmy. I'd be much better off. Doing well so far! Espio and Vector and good for Rings!

EDIT: Managed to get 22,000 rings in one run! Sweet!

Edited by SuperAj3

Does Halloween Rouge give a 100% score bonus instead of the regular 75%? 

Wait, so using 2 Chaotix characters by itself doesn't just apply both ring bonuses - you actually have to switch to the characters to get bonuses? Is that correct?

Wait, so using 2 Chaotix characters by itself doesn't just apply both ring bonuses - you actually have to switch to the characters to get bonuses? Is that correct?

If you can double your bonus that's awesome! I think you can stack it from the sounds of it.
And yeah, she gives 100% not 75%.

• Thumbs Up 1

Both characters bonus's are active at the same time. The only reason one would use switch to Charmy before banking would be to take advantage of buddy types like the SA Tornado

• Thumbs Up 3

So now both Omega and Rouge have a halloween variant, it's pretty safe to assume that there will probably be more, at least one speed-type. Now I only have to be lucky in order to get them because I still will not buy anything from freemium games. Well, luckily I should have enough special eggs before the event is over.

The latest update really has really made the game unstable, today I have experienced three crashes. I can honestly say that no other game I have ever played has done that.

So now both Omega and Rouge have a halloween variant, it's pretty safe to assume that there will probably be more, at least one speed-type. Now I only have to be lucky in order to get them because I still will not buy anything from freemium games. Well, luckily I should have enough special eggs before the event is over.

There's Gothic Lollita Amy and Dracula Shadow, so there's the requisite Speed type.

• Thumbs Up 1

Had 50 rsr and just 2 special eggs away from free spin...

Got easter bunny, 3 special eggs that gave me...blowfish

Yesterday I got desert Chao and an orca

I'm getting EVERY event companion excepts the star and satellite of current event ;_; , this game loves me :) 

A question for everyone! Since there was an SA1 event, I don't think I'd be wrong in assuming that eventually we're probably going to have an SA2 one as well. If this ever does happen, and assuming it follows the same format as the SA1 event (three new buddies, one character), who/what do you think the new buddies would be?

Personally my ideal set of buddies would be the Ark/Biolizard/GUN Truck. if the Death Egg can be a buddy, then the Ark can too! lol. Character-wise, I don't even know if an SA2 event would have a character to go along with it. Sonic with his SOAP shoes, maybe? That'd be fun.

Probably Dracula Sonic.

love how close nuff this guess was, wrong hedgehog xD, glad it's dracula shadow though, sonic and his distance bonus would suck

A question for everyone! Since there was an SA1 event, I don't think I'd be wrong in assuming that eventually we're probably going to have an SA2 one as well. If this ever does happen, and assuming it follows the same format as the SA1 event (three new buddies, one character), who/what do you think the new buddies would be?

Personally my ideal set of buddies would be the Ark/Biolizard/GUN Truck. if the Death Egg can be a buddy, then the Ark can too! lol. Character-wise, I don't even know if an SA2 event would have a character to go along with it. Sonic with his SOAP shoes, maybe? That'd be fun.

President's secretary: Increases apperance of RSR when using color powers

King Boo Boo (or whatever the ghost was called): Makes character invisible for every 360 combo. When invisible, character cannot be seen, but can also take no damage. Effect is cancelled when getting a power up.

Biolizard: Turns Eggman's springs to egg pods (from the SA2 boss Biolizard boss fight) - Characters automatically jump off these to hit Eggman