Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Also, if there will be a 4th of July character/event, im deleting this game.

I don't think it will happen because Sonic Runners has gone live worldwide since June 25th, 2015, you know. Why should Sega hold that event in the game?

Hey! Someone (in here i guess) and *starlight aurora* say that they are in the same league im at.

God, i wish i had a twitter account :(

Btw, here is what i think of the characters:

first, we'll get Amy with 200% animal bonus, either this friday or oct.31

Then Shadow next week or oct.31

If there is no character this friday, then maybe the 2 crystals monsters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey! Someone (in here i guess) and *starlight aurora* say that they are in the same league im at.

God, i wish i had a twitter account :(

Btw, here is what i think of the characters:

first, we'll get Amy with 200% animal bonus, either this friday or oct.31

Then Shadow next week or oct.31

If there is no character this friday, then maybe the 2 crystals monsters.

lol you saw our twitter posts I guess :P

Also I think amy is going to be 150% like amitie-style amy who was a powered-up costume variant of original amy, but only time can tell.

Blaze will probably be the one getting 200% since she's the outlier idk why they gave her a 150% bonus though

• Thumbs Up 1

lol you saw our twitter posts I guess :P

Also I think amy is going to be 150% like amitie-style amy who was a powered-up costume variant of original amy, but only time can tell.

Blaze will probably be the one getting 200% since she's the outlier idk why they gave her a 150% bonus though

oh, its you... Tell cortez to leave my total score récord alone, i want the RSR too :(

also, why is cortez only getting 0.9% out of SR buddies? Maybe he/she/?/it got it wrong, and it was 0.3 of 3 R buddies to charge the special roulette and 1.0% of the SR buddie.

• Thumbs Up 1

oh, its you... Tell cortez to leave my total score récord alone, i want the RSR too :(

also, why is cortez only getting 0.9% out of SR buddies? Maybe he/she/?/it got it wrong, and it was 0.3 of 3 R buddies to charge the special roulette and 1.0% of the SR buddie.

@PurinxPop LOL well if I pass him I'll chill. I'm just trying to max out my last 3 buddies. Also the 0.9% is coming from gold - special eggs

• Thumbs Up 1

@PurinxPop LOL well if I pass him I'll chill. I'm just trying to max out my last 3 buddies. Also the 0.9% is coming from gold - special eggs

weird, is it on the premium/special roulette? Or the boss roulette? Are you getting the same results?

EdiT: i find it funny how im done with the roulette for now, yet people have higher buddie bonus :'(

Edited by Hundjäger18

weird, is it on the premium/special roulette? Or the boss roulette? Are you getting the same results?

EdiT: i find it funny how im done with the roulette for now, yet people have higher buddie bonus :'(

It was on the premium roulette, and I haven't rolled a single SR during this event (except for the moon mech) so I can't say :(

Edited by PurinxPop

It was on the premium roulette, and I haven't rolled a single SR during this event (except for the moon mech) so I can't say :(

Well, i havent either :( the only golden eggs i've got since the update is the ones of the boss roulette, either cortez got the math wrong (maybe 1.9% like i said before) or the bonus goes down by the number of buddies/bonus %.

I have 169.3%, cortez had the same (idk about know) if they drop new buddies this week i'll spin to find out.

Here's a list of the different strategies I use when I play the game. Hopefully some find it useful! -Charmy & Vector or Espio (RC Pirate Ship & RC Tornado 2) This combo works great if you're just after rings. Rings are obviously essential to leveling your characters, so I recommend using this a lot of you have the option. Scoring 10,000,000 points takes roughly 10 minutes and nets 50k-60k rings depending how many times you hit Eggman. Vector can charge Eggman, giving him an advantage. -Amitie Amy & Blaze (Magic Lamp & RC UFO) I use this combo if I have a few minutes to spare at work or something. I can complete an episode in 2 to 3 minutes easily thanks to the ufo sucking in a ton of golden flickies. The animal bonus can be capped out at 400% with this method, and makes ranking up a breeze. -Rouge & Shadow (Sharah & Carbuncle) I use this combo of I'm looking to score big. In the long run, they are the best in my opinion because Sharah gives out shields so you can stay alive longer. Not to mention, Shadow and Rouge have Halloween versions up for grabs, which nets you a potential 300% Score bonus. This is before equipping the 100% score booster and adding your buddy score bonus. Potentially above 500% altogether giving you one insane score.

bring back normal buddies, i want them all :c

No no no, please no ;_; 

They are totally useless and I'm already having a hard time trying to get all Rares (and once in awhile a SR), if they brought back normals I would be back at getting pinwheels,  baby wisps and RC balloons x_x

• Thumbs Up 1

No no no, please no ;_; 

They are totally useless and I'm already having a hard time trying to get all Rares (and once in awhile a SR), if they brought back normals I would be back at getting pinwheels,  baby wisps and RC balloons x_x

But eventually you will get nothing but special eggs :D

I support the idea of having them back, as long as they drop the spin cost to 5RSR or 25(if they change the RSR rewards of episodes back to how they were)

Other than that i would rather more daily spins (Cortez explained why it shouldnt use normal rings to spin the item roulette)

But eventually you will get nothing but special eggs

:D

But I haven't even reached that stage with rare buddies, adding normal would just reset all the work and make stuff even rarer

I support the idea of having them back, as long as they drop the spin cost to 5RSR or 25(if they change the RSR rewards of episodes back to how they were)

Other than that i would rather more daily spins (Cortez explained why it shouldnt use normal rings to spin the item roulette)

I support this, even without the normal ones the amount of stuff in the roulette is insane, either they make episodes reward more or at least reduce spins prices. 

Now, how can we suggest them such thing? How can they obtain our feedback :P ?

Here's a list of the different strategies I use when I play the game. Hopefully some find it useful! -Charmy & Vector or Espio (RC Pirate Ship & RC Tornado 2) This combo works great if you're just after rings. Rings are obviously essential to leveling your characters, so I recommend using this a lot of you have the option. Scoring 10,000,000 points takes roughly 10 minutes and nets 50k-60k rings depending how many times you hit Eggman. Vector can charge Eggman, giving him an advantage. -Amitie Amy & Blaze (Magic Lamp & RC UFO) I use this combo if I have a few minutes to spare at work or something. I can complete an episode in 2 to 3 minutes easily thanks to the ufo sucking in a ton of golden flickies. The animal bonus can be capped out at 400% with this method, and makes ranking up a breeze. -Rouge & Shadow (Sharah & Carbuncle) I use this combo of I'm looking to score big. In the long run, they are the best in my opinion because Sharah gives out shields so you can stay alive longer. Not to mention, Shadow and Rouge have Halloween versions up for grabs, which nets you a potential 300% Score bonus. This is before equipping the 100% score booster and adding your buddy score bonus. Potentially above 500% altogether giving you one insane score.

sadly, i cant use any of those

Where can one see the current score bonus? 

During loading it shows the number of buddies and the score bonus that the number of buddies created, but there's another score bonus from episodes right? I cleared some episodes and noticed the score isn't changing at all

Forgot about the story of the Raid Event?

Here's the video about it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0g3WPE7Jmw

Thank you, i was looking for that last scene.

During loading it shows the number of buddies and the score bonus that the number of buddies created, but there's another score bonus from episodes right? I cleared some episodes and noticed the score isn't changing at all

its the rank bonus, rank number = % of score bonus, when you are on the results screen, on the part of character bonuses, there is one that says "rank bonus" i think.

If you are rank 347, you get 347% of bonus. 

Remember this bonus is based on base score, and buddie bonus is apply on base score.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

So i was looking at the achievement list, i have 48/69, i  guessing that the regular omega is one of the achievements i have missing, along with 5 normal buddies (that arent secret achievements)

Thats 54/69, so 15 achievements are secret, now, i dont know if anyone has seen what they are but im guessing 10 of them could be the buddies found on the game that the wiki show, so whats with the last 5? Space for more? Maybe 5/9 that Cortez found?

Edit2:

Wait, the crystals monsters dont have achievements, neither the Zazz event buddies, so they must have been added on updates...

I need answers!!! :/

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

The achievements aren't updated well. Not all buddies (Or characters) have achievements. It's upsetting because you should get platinum ones for event characters IMO, but instead you get nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you, i was looking for that last scene.

its the rank bonus, rank number = % of score bonus, when you are on the results screen, on the part of character bonuses, there is one that says "rank bonus" i think.

If you are rank 347, you get 347% of bonus. 

Remember this bonus is based on base score, and buddie bonus is apply on base score.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

So i was looking at the achievement list, i have 48/69, i  guessing that the regular omega is one of the achievements i have missing, along with 5 normal buddies (that arent secret achievements)

Thats 54/69, so 15 achievements are secret, now, i dont know if anyone has seen what they are but im guessing 10 of them could be the buddies found on the game that the wiki show, so whats with the last 5? Space for more? Maybe 5/9 that Cortez found?

Edit2:

Wait, the crystals monsters dont have achievements, neither the Zazz event buddies, so they must have been added on updates...

I need answers!!! :/

fyi cortez didn't find the information in the game. He already stated his friend, "Monochrome", extracts the assets and he just posts it up

The achievements aren't updated well. Not all buddies (Or characters) have achievements. It's upsetting because you should get platinum ones for event characters IMO, but instead you get nothing.

I think only the original buddies/characters have achievements, thats why i want to know what else was found on the game when it first came out or if someone already knows what the secret achievements are.

why 15 achievements? I cant tell what buddies are original of the game, but they are only 8 that could be.

fyi cortez didn't find the information in the game. He already stated his friend, "Monochrome", extracts the assets and he just posts it up

i know, but i dont know who that is so...xD

I wonder if they can find a way to know what the buddies do.

Wow Sonic Stadium is not being the best right now on mobile.

Anyway after a run during the results screen click on total score or buddy score. One of the bonuses shown is "Rank bonus"

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if they can find a way to know what the buddies do.

If the script files can be accessed you could. I'd guess they'd either be placeholder or if they're coming up, be in Japanese only, so It's a matter of finding and opening them I guess.

if my phone broke, is there any way i can get the progress back on another phone?

In settings, if you "View your ID", it'll ask you to set up a password, then it'll take you to a screen with your ID, a code and your password. Write this down or screencap it! You can use it for the Data Transfer option on the title screen and it'll restore everything. (Unless it's cross OS, then you lose all RSR).