Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

i mean if it doesnt work

This works cross platform. You can transfer data from an android to an iPhone or the other way around. I tried moving my old iOS file to an android as a test and it worked, I just lost all my RSR I had saved. But. I deleted my save to start a new one on iOS, then transferred my old one back and I lost nothing, RSR still there.

EDIT: OOOH! If you've already broken your phone and can't access this info, sorry, I have no clue. Try logging in using the same google account on your new phone? (If it's android). If you backed up the game on the iCloud I think it should've saved your data. (It did for Sonic Dash, but I have no clue for Runners).

Edited by SuperAj3

sooo, i lost 4 characters, 60 rsr, 103 buddies and a 133 rank...

no you don't if you remember your ID and username... you can request sega to transfer your ID data to another new one.... but the process takes too long, almost a month.

Reminder 2: 

Screenshot_2015-10-15-19-33-48-1.png

Omochao: "This is RC Eggman! He may try to kill you, but why not spin for him in the Premium Roulette anyway?!"

• Thumbs Up 8

Omochao: "This is RC Eggman! He may try to kill you, but why not spin for him in the Premium Roulette anyway?!"

LOL sounds totally legit, it's granted that whatever that is, it will require buddies to be defeated,  and you can get those via guess what? 

Starts with G,ends with ambling and Omochao loves it

If when you set up (I'm guessing it was iOS) iCloud when you first started your device I think it auto updates. So if you log in with the same iTunes account you can recover your data. There are no "restore purchases" on the game though, but I think it just copies all the files and reinstalls them. If that doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do. Sorry.

Reminder:

image.thumb.jpg.0877a59df0aa77c1f2244478

Wait, what!? When was this shown? Was that a character egg?

If when you set up (I'm guessing it was iOS) iCloud when you first started your device I think it auto updates. So if you log in with the same iTunes account you can recover your data. There are no "restore purchases" on the game though, but I think it just copies all the files and reinstalls them. If that doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do. Sorry.

Wait, what!? When was this shown? Was that a character egg?

I think it was just found internally; same goes for those pictures of the robot guy

Edited by PurinxPop

I can't fix what's happening with the Quote system.

If you have your regular ID. The one that always appeared in the top left of the startup screen you can send it to sega mobile support and they'll get it back for you. I have to warn that it's going to take awhile though.

Reminder:

image.thumb.jpg.0877a59df0aa77c1f2244478

Reminder 2: 

Screenshot_2015-10-15-19-33-48-1.png

Reminder 3:

image.thumb.jpg.6ba18867be184defc5acddf8

image.thumb.jpg.a7b9d9ec37b2caf4685feba8

One more thing:

image.thumb.jpg.77fe01a14387e7dd50dd1df3

image.thumb.jpg.5052d17f5bc74b5fd8662483

Let's hope that Sonic will kick the conch away from Dr. Eggman once again in Sonic Runners, shall we?

• Thumbs Up 4

It seems buying character swap causes my game to crash (and still charge me). Could be buying any of the items that can't be won from the daily roulette. I still need to do more testing, but it's been like that for a couple of days now. I'm on an iPhone 6s on iOS 9.0.2. I tried changing some of the streamlined settings but I didn't want to reduce animations because I can't play properly when the game runs like that. 

Edit: It seems that I can only buy the non-equipable on Sky Road. Windy Hill is my best grinding area so that's kinda inconvenient. 

Edited by Jrodt333

New character and a +200% rings event tonight !!

People will be pissed if Sega and Sonic Team announce the last Halloween character in Sonic Runners next week. I hope this is true.

People will be pissed if Sega and Sonic Team announce the last Halloween character in Sonic Runners next week. I hope this is true.

How so? 

It'd make sense if it comes out next week, i was hoping for an animal event this weekend, guess not, but getting 50k lf rings every 10k makes me happy too.

How so? 

It'd make sense if it comes out next week, i was hoping for an animal event this weekend, guess not, but getting 50k lf rings every 10k makes me happy too.

Didn't you read these bolded words below?

It means that I expect to see the last Halloween character in Sonic Runners next week.

On the side note, Dark Merlina was leaked last week, right? I also hope that there will be another upcoming event featuring Dark Merlina next week. I don't really think that she will be coming 2 months later.

...i was playing on android...at least i didnt put money in the game

Android I think may remember if you can transfer your old files in the com.sega.sonnicrunners folder to a new system?

Anyone else experiencing a crash with the character select menu?

Almost every time I try to access it after a run...

Didn't you read these bolded words below?

It means that I expect to see the last Halloween character in Sonic Runners next week.

On the side note, Dark Merlina was leaked last week, right? I also hope that there will be another upcoming event featuring Dark Merlina next week. I don't really think that she will be coming 2 months later.

Yes i did, i was asking about "People will be pissed if Sega and Sonic Team announce the last Halloween character in Sonic Runners next week. "

If they do a halloween event (with the ghost and chao buddies ) then one SATBK event could be in betwen the last 2 months, becouse i think there will be a Christmas event.

Reminder 3:

image.thumb.jpg.6ba18867be184defc5acddf8

image.thumb.jpg.a7b9d9ec37b2caf4685feba8

One more thing:

image.thumb.jpg.77fe01a14387e7dd50dd1df3

image.thumb.jpg.5052d17f5bc74b5fd8662483

Let's hope that Sonic will kick the conch away from Dr. Eggman once again in Sonic Runners, shall we?

OMFG SOL EMERALD YES

Also... Still no HRouge.

im about to slap someone. All I'm getting is RC shit.

also, anyone tested out Rappy and Magic lamp for animal team? Using them both might be a good combo. I tried it but I don't have Amy. Also, using Rappy is great if you have it and use Amy since it's a Speed buddy. Lamp is good for fly characters like Tikal or Rouge. My Rappy is only lvl 2 though so after my Lamp levels up to 3+ it'll be useless. They're both lvl 2. They both count for 6 animals every Rappy/Gold Flicky. I find Rappy easier to grab and just more appealing visually in general.

also, does anyone think there's going to be a Carbuncle clone soon? Rappy was a softlaunch event buddy only but we got the Lamp later... Anyone think we're going to get a buddy that's the same as Carbuncle? I hope we do. I was stupid to not play during the Puyo event because I thought Carbuncle was stupid and I now regret that decision 100%. I'm gonna need him if I'm going to really score big.