Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

my first jackpot since... the release of the game. Somehow, it's not as satisfying as getting that x5 RSR or the normal egg.

CP3l38OWUAEGD6x.jpg

During the soft launch, I got 99,999 rings, and after the worldwide release (Ver. 1.1.1), I got another jackpot, saying '99,999 rings', but it gave me 30,000 rings instead.

I can't believe that people can still get 99,999 rings from the jackpot right now.

I think we should suggest sega, to make item roullete available through gold rings, it's really hard to get any normal chao nowdays, if atleast we could spin the item roulette paying gold rings or something, would be better.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, the following buddies leveled up, Shara is now level 2, and I tried spinning the wheel in the hopes of getting the chaotix, and I missed it by a mile! D:

My Blowfish transporter leveled up as a result. So that means 3 buddies are leveled up. 

There has to be another way to level these guys, aside using Red Rings...

It would be pretty cool if the buddy level up system was kinda like the one for characters, but it randomly levels up a buddy and costs more to level up.

1. Did anyone have the luck to get the chaotix this time? i ask the players post-worldwide release

2.How helpfull is the ring bonus?

1. Did anyone have the luck to get the chaotix this time? i ask the players post-worldwide release

Very, i get 2k on a normal run, so when i use the tornado, i make 4k, same with the Space pirate ship, so with both: 8k, now we aply the 75-125% bonus...how much do you think i make? :)

Wow.

Also, do you have all three of them?

no, but if i get 400 RSR tomorrow and kill eggman twice, i should have enough for everything (so i should get them)

Edit: oh wait, youre talking about the buddies, i was talking about the chaotix, yeah i have the tornado on lv5 and the SPS on lv3, and charmy (who btw, i wasnt aware on him being smart)

Edited by Hundjäger18

no, but if i get 400 RSR tomorrow and kill eggman twice, i should have enough for everything (so i should get them)

Edit: oh wait, youre talking about the buddies, i was talking about the chaotix, yeah i have the tornado on lv5 and the SPS on lv3, and charmy (who btw, i wasnt aware on him being smart)

i asked if you have the chaotix :).

I have 60 rsr but i want to get more before i spin

1. No luck getting Charmy this time so far. (Only 3 spins though, so I'm not surprised)

2. It's pretty helpful! I've had Espio in my Speed team since pre WW release and he definitely bumps up the Rings you collect!

Rank 120. Yes! Whats your rank?

I'm Rank 165 at the moment (My signature went out of date fast! XD).

Edited by SuperAj3

Reached rank 850, got 8 eggs and 530 RSR today, i think its ok to go to sleep now xD

Just one more day, lets hope they dont release last minute buddies to stop me again.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the game has the potential to be pretty fun but the microtransactions kill it. The premium roulette is just disgusting, feeding off fan's loyalty for cult characters in a despicable way and the fact you have to constantly watch adverts, time out or spend money on red rings to continue after a game over is ridiculous. I've uninstalled this foul app.

It's a good game ruined by appalling corporate business.

Edited by Matthew
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why cant they stay longer?

Now im not going to get them. It will be impossible to get 2 eggs in such a short time, or 80 rsr

I think the game has the potential to be pretty fun but the microtransactions kill it. The premium roulette is just disgusting, feeding off fan's loyalty for cult characters in a despicable way and the fact you have to constantly watch adverts, time out or spend money on red rings to continue after a game over is ridiculous. I've uninstalled this foul app.

It's a good game ruined by appalling corporate business.

The sad thing is a lot have come to this conclusion... and still play daily XD I'm just happy it's not a Sonic-only game. I'm satisfied with whom i've unlocked XD

• Thumbs Up 1

The sad thing is a lot have come to this conclusion... and still play daily XD I'm just happy it's not a Sonic-only game. I'm satisfied with whom i've unlocked XD

The characters being in Runners is really cool. I actually like the game as a concept, I would love to see it on Steam or the Console Arcades as a game for a reasonable price with all the unlocks! I had to stop supporting the game though with how anti-consumer it is. It actually reminded me of Final Fantasy All the Bravest, only with good gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I'd love Espio and Charmy and as much as I want them, I think I'm gonna pass on this chance to get them. Only one week to get RSR to spin the roulette only to probably get Vector or Metal? No thanks. I'm not wasting my RSR to possibly get a character I don't want. If the roulette is 6% at getting a character egg, then that leaves me at a 3% chance of getting the character I want which is Charmy or Espio. No thanks. (It sucks too because I was REALLY looking forward to get Charmy or Espio :() I'd rather save up my RSR for the next Wild character or something even better.

also guys quick question; because we got Wild team which is a combination of two perks, do you think there's going to be other teams which is going to be a different two perks? For example, that possessed Shadow we saw in the files could be some kind of 'Evil' team that gives Shadow a 75% score bonus AND a mech bonus. That'd be somewhat lame but it's just a guess. Or maybe they could put Silver, Cream and Big on the roulette but not as Team Easy. Obviously one day they're going to run out of characters so they're going to have to re use some.

I hope they wont make a halloween event. It would be strange as only america has it

...No, more places than America celebrate Halloween.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been thinking that the Night at Windy Hill stage may be being saved for Halloween. Does Japan celebrate Halloween? Even if they don't, they could just call it a fall/autumn event like how the Easter event was a spring event. 

Well, aside from that...

I think now buddies are a sign of future characters.

For example, one week before the chaotic we got the dark chao, rc turtle and rc pirate ship, and the turtle and space ship are good with ring bonus