Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I just got a chip glitch:

I ided. Chip started the magent effect but he got stuck in an insisible wall. He was just standing there, magnetizing...air? until he stopped...

50 rsr and... a large crystal monster.

Done. Theres no way i get another 50 rsr/ 2 eggs in suca a short time.

First Amitie Amy( i didnt play during the soft launch), then Omega, Tikal and now the chaotix...

I decided to save red rings once again instead of using them everytime I have 50. Should be easy for me to get 1,000 red rings in 3 days.

I've always wondered, is there any benefit to saving Red Rings? I know when I do 10 spins of the wheel in one go, I tend get more repeats (which can be handy for leveling up buddies) but that might be coincidence.

I really want one of the Chaotix members. I've got 54 red rings, and I am terrified I'm just gonna get a neutral chao or something dumb.

Man, this game is really stressful when getting a character you want is a gamble.

• Boosted!

Speaking of which, what's best? Ring Bonus, Enemy Bonus, or Animal Bonus? I'm trying to decide if I should try my luck and hopefully get Metal, Espio, or Charmy, or if I should just say fuck it and grind RSRs until I get Amy.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

well, with blaz, which has right now around 170% animal bonus i can get along with skull chao and magic lamp 500k before speeding up for the first time, but its more if you have a bigger rank

• Boosted!

Maybe Sega should go and fix the outright broken watch ad revive glitch. I can barely make it to 1.5 million because of the fact that stupid fucking revive is so broken. Forget compensating people for the fact that buddy rarities was messed up. How about compensating the red star rings that had to be spent because your fucking revive system doesn't work correctly Sega?

• Thumbs Up 5

well, with blaz, which has right now around 170% animal bonus i can get along with skull chao and magic lamp 500k before speeding up for the first time, but its more if you have a bigger rank

You wouldn't believe what a difference it makes when you replace the skull Chao with a level 5 ufo. Nets me 10,000,000 by the time I reach top speed.

While freeing some space and deleting some folders on my phone I found a "chance" folder in the main card area (outside of runners folder ), that contained the videos I see each time I use the free revive

In the runners folder itself, in the chance, instead of videos there's images of small adverts that come up once in awhile

Haven't tested yet but is it possible to like, copy the video/image name, select a video/image we want and replace the advert one with one we want, and renaming the new one with the advert name?

Would be awesome if we could select 5 second videos and that way we would never need to wait much during free revives :o

• Thumbs Up 2

While freeing some space and deleting some folders on my phone I found a "chance" folder in the main card area (outside of runners folder ), that contained the videos I see each time I use the free revive

In the runners folder itself, in the chance, instead of videos there's images of small adverts that come up once in awhile

Haven't tested yet but is it possible to like, copy the video/image name, select a video/image we want and replace the advert one with one we want, and renaming the new one with the advert name?

Would be awesome if we could select 5 second videos and that way we would never need to wait much during free revives :o

As much as that would be awesome, I just doesn't seem possible. I know for a fact that if my internet cuts out whilst I'm trying to use a free revive then the video won't load and I know that I've received new adverts over time during the same update. 

The folder may just be a temporary storage for the files so that they could... I don't know, like load faster or something?

But ay, who's to say that I'm right? :D
I'll try it out after I'm done with me' psychology homework. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay, the good news is, my video revives work again!

The bad news is, the Lag shows up after the video revive!

I just need one more special egg and then I'll try a shot at getting at least one of the Chaotix!

I completely gave up on the Chaotix. I don't have much RSR and because of the fact I might get Vector or Metal if I get on the Characrer Egg at all I don't think it's worth it. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want Espio and Charmy, but after losing Tikal I really don't want to spin for Espio/Charmy just to get bullshit. 

I completely gave up on the Chaotix. I don't have much RSR and because of the fact I might get Vector or Metal if I get on the Characrer Egg at all I don't think it's worth it. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY want Espio and Charmy, but after losing Tikal I really don't want to spin for Espio/Charmy just to get bullshit. 

Haha, me too. If the daily challenge doesn't reset today I'll have enough for one more spin. If that gets me nothing that's the end of my tries for them.

Who can they release after the chaotix? If its not the other Amy, then it could be a new character, or maybe they'll leave metal alone for the week...(haha, yeah right...)

Who can they release after the chaotix? If its not the other Amy, then it could be a new character, or maybe they'll leave metal alone for the week...(haha, yeah right...)

There's still the Fly/Mech and Fly/Rose icons in the files. Maybe 2 more characters are planned?
If not, I'd say it's a Halloween event one? Maybe Halloween Rouge or the Werehog?

• Boosted!

Sega, words don't even begin to fucking describe how fucking incompetent you are.

So, there's now another new Runners glitch, and guess what, it's a revive glitch. And it just so happens to be EVEN WORSE than the current glitch. So I was playing Runners, got about 6 RSRs in one run, and 1.5 million points, so I died, and tried to use the free video revive. The ad plays, and finishes, and brings me back to the game. Does it revive me? Nope. Does it let me pay 5 RSRs? Nope. What does it do? Outright freeze right there, and right then, but this wasn't a regular freeze. The 0 ring indication was still flashing yellow and red to tell me I have no rings, but the game froze, and the music stopped playing.

Fucking compensation for mixing up rarities? How about compensation for your downright broken fucking revival system Sega?!

• Thumbs Up 1

I've heard people talk about character egg chances going up if it's the last day you can get a character.

Has this been proven to be true?

I've heard people talk about character egg chances going up if it's the last day you can get a character.

Has this been proven to be true?

That's not true. Because both Premium & Special Roulettes are EVIL NOW. :P