Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I did it! I got the red rings for an extra spin!!

I did it! It landed on the character egg. YES!

Nooo... It's vector. I already have him. I wanted Espio. Well at least I get 50 more red rings. 

Time for another spin. Wizard Chao! Noooo! Drat, I am only 3 special eggs short of another spin. There's no way I'll get enough rings and eggs by the deadline. Hopefully, they'll give the Chaotix a one week extension. 

SONIKKU ROUASTT WARUDOOOOO

image.thumb.jpg.3c244ec272466a5cdd18a52a

FUCK YEES

After this event Sonic Team needs to make new characters because he is literally the last character left.

Just did my last spin hoping for Charmy... 3 Special eggs... well at least now I only need 2 more for the special roulette! Hopefully I can get the next character added!

Ok. So, we would like to see the next version of Sonic Runners next week because Team Chaotix Campaign will come to an end 4 days later.

I guess that Sega needs a bit more time to fix the bug on iPhone 6S & 6S+.

Gaah! I was hoping it'd all be out tonight! I just want to get some RSR for once! The lack of real events is taking its toll.

Now its in game too

Screenshot_2015-10-02-04-03-22.thumb.png

And if anyone wonders what happens when you have all the buddies and you use the special roulette, its pretty much the premium roulette, i got a golden egg, so = 3 eggs. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Now its in game too

Screenshot_2015-10-02-04-03-22.thumb.png

And if anyone wonders what happens when you have all the buddies and you use the special roulette, its pretty much the premium roulette, i got a golden egg, so = 3 eggs. 

What a waste of a spin! Your sacrifice gave us valuable knowledge though, thank you.
  • Thumbs Up 3

So far 1.1.4 looks good :)

btw, im playing on android and i have the brightness at the lowest level, but i still feel like its too much, anyone knows a good app i can use?

How are you getting 1.1.4? I am on Android and says 1.1.3 in the Google Play store.

Edit: I misread your post. You don't actually have 1.1.4. Silly me.

Edited by big_smile

Hm, I can only guess that he wants to pound Sonic's spiny blue butt some more...

• Thumbs Up 1

Coming to Version 1.1.4

image.thumb.jpg.12acad539e2a823cab70538e

I'd never seen this language used before! Took me a while to translate, but it says:
"Strong Enemy! Zazz Raid!"
"Crush the Deadly Six's Zazz and get a generous reward!!"

LOL at the use of the word "crush". Sounds painful XD

Edited by SuperAj3

Why is Zazz always an alternative boss in the Sonic related apps o.o? Sonic Dash, now Runners.

I mean, there's more Zeti other than him :p, I don't understand why would they always prefer him, perhaps due to the fact that the yellow moon works kinda like egg mobile

Oh well, can't wait til we get more info about this, looks fun :D

Why is Zazz always an alternative boss in the Sonic related apps o.o? Sonic Dash, now Runners.

I mean, there's more Zeti other than him :p, I don't understand why would they always prefer him, perhaps due to the fact that the yellow moon works kinda like egg mobile

Oh well, can't wait til we get more info about this, looks fun :D

Right? Surely Eggman would be easy to swap out with Metal Sonic, and make the stage Stardust Speedway. Heck, rip the one from Generations and use it.

• Thumbs Up 1

when you start the next event?
when you upgrade to 1.1.4?

Yeah. Seeing as the Chaotix event was extended to October 6th I'm guessing it'll start then.

I managed to get Vector from the roulette. 

t4qAEDn.png?1

This happened a few days after the event started. I was just too lazy to upload the picture. :V But anyway, he's an alright character. It feels weird playing as him though. He feels so big but his hit box is the same as everyone else. 

Now as for the Lost World event, it looks.. boring to be honest. Or, sound boring since we haven't seen what it will actually be like. But the update that comes out when it begins sounds nice. It's good to finally have an option to delete that extra useless data. I wonder if they'll bother fixing the lag? It's quite annoying having a nice run but then dying because the framerate decided to chop and thus make the cannon not work properly or having the enemy hit detection not work, among other things.

• Thumbs Up 5

Honestly, just stop worrying about it. I used to be all paranoid about whether or not I got Tikal. I never got her but I didn't feel like there was much of a loss. The game keeps shoving in new characters now. If you just play and spin the roulette when you have enough RSR, you'll eventually get a character. It might not be the one you want, but it's still something. I noticed they don't even give you that big of a bonus. Or maybe I'm just bad at the game. Still, the characters won't be gone forever, so there's no need to be stressed over it, really. 

• Thumbs Up 2