Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Welp, with the no video revive glitch, I'm currently practising on the git gud technique. It's kinda getting difficult getting a score now, I used to get scores to 800,000 or something, now with the video glitch, it's down somewhere between 200,000-400,000.

Yowzers! That's amazing! If you don't have the Chaotix, you have a 2nd chance at getting them! If you do, wait for who's next!

I think he has all companions & characters already and a ton of RSR, that reward is just adding more red star rings to the fortune xD

The apology gifts are a little bit unfair... I didn't spin for Dark Chao because I was saving my rings for the next character. If I'd known I would have got a refund, then I would have gone for it. They should have just given all the players who got Dark Chao the option to swap their Dark Chao for red rings (Although, of course, if I had got a refund, I probably wouldn't be saying this!)

I can belive i tried so much to get them and for nothing. I got two lvl ups for marine chao who i never use and a rc turtle which is pointless unless you have  a big ring bonus or a chaotix member. If they dont lat the chaotix stay longer or make them purchasable i am going to get really upset

I got 50 RSR even though I never landed on Dark Chaos. We're the refunding every spin taken during that time or did Sega mess up?

Yup, they are refunding every spin.

Sega: How can we make the game more unfair and unballanced? 

That clown who works at Sega that nobody ignores: REFUND ALL THE RED RINGS!

Sega: To who? 

That clown who works at Sega that nobody ignores: ALL THE BEST PLAYERS & THOSE WHO SPEND ALL THE MONEY!

How do you unbalance the game? Pull shit like this, some people are getting thousands of red rings, which means they're more likely to get special eggs on spins in future so odds are they'll get more characters and bonuses over other players. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That clown who works at Sega that nobody ignores: ALL THE BEST PLAYERS & THOSE WHO SPEND ALL THE MONEY!

How do you unbalance the game? Pull shit like this, some people are getting thousands of red rings, which means they're more likely to get special eggs on spins in future so odds are they'll get more characters and bonuses over other players. 

someone is mad xD

Ummm, they got the rsr to the ones who spun while the notification was wrong. I got 60 rsr becuase i spun.

Ummm, they got the rsr to the ones who spun while the notification was wrong. I got 60 rsr becuase i spun.

So I assume you glady returned the characters/special eggs you got from those rings?

Even with that many RSR, think about it this way, 2 months ago i made 100 RSR per day, so that was 2 new buddies, now i make 300RSR per day, and its still only 2 new buddies.

This is why i think its ok for those who wasted more to get more, becouse they need those RSR too.

IMO they should have refunded every Dark Chaos and RC Pirate Ship obtained by 50 RSR each instead of refunding everything, I mean those companions were the only two at fault. Also anyone with a brain should have realized that SEGA's notifications are filled with typos and errors and would have checked their buddy screen instead to confirm their effects and rarity.

Guys the special roulette is evil:

image.thumb.jpg.15cdd2c0c5272301b1ca874b

The pointer was ONE centimetre away from the character egg. DAMN YOU SPECIAL ROULETTE

At least the special roulette is not as evil as the premium, and the item roulette is lazzy xD

Honestly, I don't get why people are totally fine with farming so many RSR's and are able to spend so much time on a mobile app. I mean I know were deprived of a new Sonic game, but the stuff I'm seeing say and do is outrageous. I'll never understand the dedication some people have for this game lol.

I know right! Like seriously people spend more time on that game then anything else. I prefer Sonic Dash over this only because Sonic Dash does not cause me to be enraged with anger. If this game took five minutes to load, one hundred red rings to spin, you got only one red ring episode, had two minute video ads each revive, one hundred million rings to fully level up character, and etc, then people would easily still play it probably for 12 hours everyday. It makes no sense to me than. If this game was reverted back to the original soft launch release people would freak out at how different and better the game would be!

I know right! Like seriously people spend more time on that game then anything else. I prefer Sonic Dash over this only because Sonic Dash does not cause me to be enraged with anger. If this game took five minutes to load, one hundred red rings to spin, you got only one red ring episode, had two minute video ads each revive, one hundred million rings to fully level up character, and etc, then people would easily still play it probably for 12 hours everyday. It makes no sense to me than. If this game was reverted back to the original soft launch release people would freak out at how different and better the game would be!

Look if this game is making you so angry and depressed stop playing it.