Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I've heard people talk about character egg chances going up if it's the last day you can get a character.

Has this been proven to be true?

It's happened for me with getting Omega and Blaze (And Amitie Amy on my iOS version). Not sure if it is a thing, but I believe it is!

When's the last day (and time) for the Chaotix? Is it Oct the 2nd or Oct the 1st at 8:58 UTC? When I click on the notification ad for the information, it just displays a black box, which is why I am asking. 

When's the last day (and time) for the Chaotix? Is it Oct the 2nd or Oct the 1st at 8:58 UTC? When I click on the notification ad for the information, it just displays a black box, which is why I am asking. 

The notice says October 2nd at 8:59AM UTC

• Thumbs Up 1

I think they leave in...23hrs and a half.

Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

SuperAj3 & Hundjäger18 - Thanks! Got to grind for one last try. 

Although, I don't think the drop rate actually increases on the last day, as I remember grinding on the last day to get Rouge. I made it with exactly 6 minutes to spare. I was so excited, I felt unstoppable, until I spun the wheel and got.... Caliburn. 

Oh good. I'll keep on collecting RSRs and keeping them for myself as long as the guy is on the roulette. If he's a playable character, that is. But good thing for his fans, I suppose.

That was so quick to announce the upcoming special stage event. At least the next version of the game will fix the free video revive bug and other glitches, especially the bug that was occured on iPhone 6S & 6S+.

@BlueParadox The Japanese name of Sonic Lost World is "Sonikku Rosuto Wārudo".

Edited by AshGreninJovan

what is it saying?

The purple part says "New Event Decided!"

The blue is something like "A strong enemy appears..."

Edited by SuperAj3

Sega, words don't even begin to fucking describe how fucking incompetent you are.

So, there's now another new Runners glitch, and guess what, it's a revive glitch. And it just so happens to be EVEN WORSE than the current glitch. So I was playing Runners, got about 6 RSRs in one run, and 1.5 million points, so I died, and tried to use the free video revive. The ad plays, and finishes, and brings me back to the game. Does it revive me? Nope. Does it let me pay 5 RSRs? Nope. What does it do? Outright freeze right there, and right then, but this wasn't a regular freeze. The 0 ring indication was still flashing yellow and red to tell me I have no rings, but the game froze, and the music stopped playing.

Fucking compensation for mixing up rarities? How about compensation for your downright broken fucking revival system Sega?!

That's happened to me a few times. I guess I don't get as angry as you because I'm so used to glitches at this point. One time I even used the clipping through the platform glitch on purpose to avoid damage. 

i wonder if it starts tommonrow

I think they usually announce these around a week in advance. I don't know for sure though. 

SONIKKU LOST WARUDOOOOO

image.thumb.jpg.3c244ec272466a5cdd18a52a

FUCK YEES

OH.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This could be one of them Halloween events with a mini story (?)

I really hope one of the Zeti aren't playable.

Also, pretty sure the Moon Mech is a buddy!

And I have a feeling it's a new boss. Well Zaaz invaded Sonic Dash, though I could be wrong...

And welp, failed to get the Chaotix!

Edited by The Candy Crusader

OH.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This could be one of them Halloween events with a mini story (?)

I really hope one of the Zeti aren't playable.

Also, pretty sure the Moon Mech is a buddy!

And I have a feeling it's a new boss. Well Zaaz invaded Sonic Dash, though I could be wrong...

And welp, failed to get the Chaotix!

What if we get our flying mech type character? Dr. Eggman anyone?

The only time we ever got a character for a ranked event was when the puyo puyo pop collab happened. I don't know why everyone still assumes big event=character 

Well, im done with uploading pictures of the tweets, so im just going to copy-paste it:

"[Notice] long-awaited, to enjoy the I will follow-up that also allowed to announce from time to time for the new event system and the next version that is different from the new event is soon scheduled to be held on the collection system event that has been held up to now!"

The only time we ever got a character for a ranked event was when the puyo puyo pop collab happened. I don't know why everyone still assumes big event=character 

Well Metal Sonic is leaving soon, and the Chaotix are leaving even sooner. Assuming Zazz is going to be a boss, I think Eggman might be playable and work with Sonic for the event. Then after the event, they could make it to where anytime you play as Eggman, Zazz fights you. And if you play as anyone else, it's Eggman. Idk, it could happen i'm just excited to see something new soon.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well Metal Sonic is leaving soon, and the Chaotix are leaving even sooner. Assuming Zazz is going to be a boss, I think Eggman might be playable and work with Sonic for the event. Then after the event, they could make it to where anytime you play as Eggman, Zazz fights you. And if you play as anyone else, it's Eggman. Idk, it could happen i'm just excited to see something new soon.

It's possible, considering they are overhauling the event system entirely for this one event. It's not going to be a collect-a-thon.

This... is actually a really good idea! I'd be one of the few ways they could make a playable Eggman make sense. Now we just need an excuse for him to defeat his own Badniks. Maybe they could say they're under Zazz's, or the Zeti's control.

There is also a chance the event starts after the chaotix, just saying.

If not tomorrow then this day next week.

Btw, someone asked me to spin the special roulette to see what happens, i got the eggs, but since there is a new character going out tonight (most likely) im going to save it for it, sorry :P

Edited by Hundjäger18

Another day, another rage-inducing bug with this godforsaken game.

I was one Special Egg away from being able to spin on the Special Roulette for one last chance at getting a Chaotix character. I was almost to the end of Episode 50-5 where I'd be able to fight Eggman and get the last egg, so I did a short run with Shadow and got the amount of points needed to advance me. I get through the result screen and back to the map and... the game decides to not do anything. Instead of dialogue, all I see is an inactive "Skip" button and Sonic standing still and tapping his foot on the map. Absolutely nothing works to advance anything, including pressing the Home button and returning to the app. Finally, I decide to close and reopen the app to see if it does anything.

I'm now inexplicably back at the beginning of 50-1.

So, I can't get a character I want using the already detestable roulette system because of the game's own unstable code.

Just... ugh.

5 minutes till midnight. Just spent the last of my red rings. No chaotix.

RIP

There's still just under 5 hours left until they leave. If you are extremely determined, that could be at least a few more spins. Though I can't play you if you don't feel like playing obsessively.