Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Stealth companions xD

I'm currently collecting Special Eggs. Last time I did that, i got a Turtle. I hope I don't get the light chao this time. DAMMIT SEGA I JUST WANT METAL!

I want Metal Sonic too! And now is even harder to unlock him >_<U

I hope they wont make a halloween event. It would be strange as only america has it

Australia celebrates it too, but not as much as America. I wouldn't mind a halloween event, I just hope the character isn't one I REALLY want or else I'll be going through the motions like I did with Tikal! xD

Us, Canadians, celebrate Halloween too. So just spitballing here, but would event-exclusive character be the Werehog? With some of the ghosts from the Night of the Werehog short as companions.

• Thumbs Up 3

Us, Canadians, celebrate Halloween too. So just spitballing here, but would event-exclusive character be the Werehog? With some of the ghosts from the Night of the Werehog short as companions.

I wouldn't mind this at all. We do need another Wild character, so I'm on board.
  • Thumbs Up 3

I dunno. It wouldn't make sense to use him in levels taking place in broad daylight.

Then again, Chip is here for no reason, so I guess anything goes with Runners.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm saving up my rsr for the next character, I want Charmy but I don't want the others I mean they would be fine but not of use to me btw does the roulette trick still works I got it to work in late August, I can't seem to get it again. ?

I'm at Rank A (1 Star), and whenever I end up prompted to continue, I would choose to watch an ad to continue for free, but no ad, and it gets stuck there. I wasted free items, and sometimes, rings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm at Rank A (1 Star), and whenever I end up prompted to continue, I would choose to watch an ad to continue for free, but no ad, and it gets stuck there. I wasted free items, and sometimes, rings.

That happens to me too. I think it's a problem with the Unity ads implemented in the game not loading the ads... 

Tomorrow once the rankings reset, I should be in A 1 Star! I hope I can still compete in it, I barely get 7 Million per run. 

Also I have a Level 2 RC Turtle. Yipee.

Tomorrow once the rankings reset, I should be in A 1 Star! I hope I can still compete in it, I barely get 7 Million per run. 

Also I have a Level 2 RC Turtle. Yipee.

They reset in 2 hours... I'm hoping I get that 30RSR from the Total Score Rankings!

I no longer care about what I get on the roulette now XD If All I get now is RC Turtles so be it! :P

They had a halloween event for Sonic Adventure (Tremble Park), so it's not out of the realm of possibility. 

It's funny - back in 1999 Sonic Adventure used to have themed events all the time (using 33K dial-up internet!). And now we've had to wait 16 years with Sonic Runners to get them back again!

Edited by big_smile
  • Thumbs Up 1

Screenshot_2015-09-28-02-10-24.thumb.png

Its over!! I have the chaotix and all the buddies i can get.. It just took... 369 spins, wow

Im happy, but sad becouse it may never end, they could release new buddies this week and im gonna have to make 3000RSR to get them, that could take more than a week...in wich (if they do like they did this month) they could release even more buddies!! I still need to get team easy :(

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 8

Congratulations! I'd never have the patience to collect all these S-Rare Buddies. Now, what happens when you spin the Special Roulette? Do they automatically release new Buddies? xD

Congratulations! I'd never have the patience to collect all these S-Rare Buddies. Now, what happens when you spin the Special Roulette? Do they automatically release new Buddies? xD

im guessing i'll get a character (if there is a new one) but other than that it would be a waste, even if it landed on the character egg every time (on the special roulette) lets just hope there are no more buddies untill metal leaves, and if there are, they give us the RSR of sep 22 back before that.

Edit: oh, i forgot, thanks btw xD

EdiT2: well, look, the RSR are here!! Yey 850, now where are those 20 of the dark chao? XD

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

You should totally try it out one day, it's a one-time opportunity (and I'm curious xD). You're most likely not able to spin there until new content gets released, anyway, and if you are you might get your ten Special Eggs back. If they really compensate a Special Egg Spin with 3 Eggs...that'd be horrible, even for Runners.

I can imagine an alarm setting off everytime you do a Special Roulette spin at Sega Networks that won't stop until they release new Buddies. : P

New Buddies will probably arrive for Halloween at the latest, where they'll release the two Red Crystal Monsters and maybe the Black Knight for a Spooky Silent Forest event. However, it's absolutely possible they will release more before then, as there are still many Buddies left from the game's files, especially random RC vehicles.

For me, I'll try to get Charmy, my only missing Roulette character other than Amitie Amy, and then retire from Runners for a while...at least until using Free Revives stop crashing the game for me.

Edit: Aw man, I wish I had spend some RSR during that period now...for once they're generous : P

Honestly, I don't get why people are totally fine with farming so many RSR's and are able to spend so much time on a mobile app. I mean I know were deprived of a new Sonic game, but the stuff I'm seeing say and do is outrageous. I'll never understand the dedication some people have for this game lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

You should totally try it out one day, it's a one-time opportunity (and I'm curious xD). You're most likely not able to spin there until new content gets released, anyway, and if you are you might get your ten Special Eggs back. If they really compensate a Special Egg Spin with 3 Eggs...that'd be horrible, even for Runners.

I can imagine an alarm setting off everytime you do a Special Roulette spin at Sega Networks that won't stop until they release new Buddies. : P

New Buddies will probably arrive for Halloween at the latest, where they'll release the two Red Crystal Monsters and maybe the Black Knight for a Spooky Silent Forest event. However, it's absolutely possible they will release more before then, as there are still many Buddies left from the game's files, especially random RC vehicles.

For me, I'll try to get Charmy, my only missing Roulette character other than Amitie Amy, and then retire from Runners for a while...at least until using Free Revives stop crashing the game for me.

Edit: Aw man, I wish I had spend some RSR during that period now...for once they're generous : P

I may try it if i can beat eggman 5 times on the next 2 days, also, iirc i would need a little less than 40000rsr to get everything on the files, i have everything since WW release but- Omega, Nights and 5 realas

Im hoping Amy comes here after the chaotix.

I wish i had wasted more too, after all the ones i saved till sep 25 didn't got me any character, so that could have been 1900 RSR back :(

but hey, with the 850 i got team easy, and with the rings i saved, they are lv100 now :)

Honestly, I don't get why people are totally fine with farming so many RSR's and are able to spend so much time on a mobile app. I mean I know were deprived of a new Sonic game, but the stuff I'm seeing say and do is outrageous. I'll never understand the dedication some people have for this game lol.

well, after having only SONiC dash and jump fever to play, one can see how SONiC runners is way better, now the only thing they could do to ruin this night to me is if they go all like "Hold on those RSR, we are lowering the spin cost to 10" xD

But yeah, i still hate the game, but i love it too.

About the upcoming event, it's very likely to happen that 'A Night at Windy Hill' event will be held during Halloween's Day. It reminds me of both Windy Hill in Spring & Desert Ruins events that was held during certain holidays/festivals.

Btw, I still hope for new regular stages like Desert Ruins & 'A Night at Windy Hill', but I am not sure which stage is the last one.

EDIT: I got 100 RSRs as an apology from Sega.

Edited by AshGreninJovan

About the upcoming event, it's very likely to happen that 'A Night at Windy Hill' event will be held during Halloween's Day. It reminds me of both Windy Hill in Spring & Desert Ruins events that was held during certain holidays/festivals.

Btw, I still hope for new regular stages like Desert Ruins & 'A Night at Windy Hill', but I am not sure which stage is the last one.

EDIT: I got 100 RSRs as an apology from Sega. How much RSRs did you get from that?

Frozen Factory?

Also I got 100 RSR too as an apology and with that I got Espio!

Now I have all the roulette characters aside from Amitie Amy. If they don't rerelease her I will kill.

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Sonic Team

12049515_1506181753034259_40337679045625

Yowzers! That's amazing! If you don't have the Chaotix, you have a 2nd chance at getting them! If you do, wait for who's next!