Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Got 10 speciall eggs, should i use one of the tricks or not?

If yes, which one?

No. Those tricks won't work on Special Roulette.

I tried method 1 with 10 special eggs last time, but it didn't work.

I finally completed the main storymode. Hm the last battle was not bad at all... However I guess considering I used a combo of Tikal + LV4 Wizard Chao buddy + LV0 Chaos buddy + Invisibility Shield + Normal Shield it's actually somewhat hard to lose... I was a bit lucky tho with Chaos buddy's 50% item recycle effect going off 2 times, was once on both shield types I had. xD

What's going on with the rankings this week? Pretty sure these scores aren't normal for S rank. x]

image.jpg

There is an mmr system in place so if you fail to rank or get demoted you get placed with the baddies.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is an mmr system in place so if you fail to rank or get demoted you get placed with the baddies.

This makes sense, since I got demoted with a score of 0 over the weekend. >.<

no it says there's a bug with ios 9

Yeah. I think Sega is trying to test Sonic Runners in iOS 9.

EDIT: Sorry. I don't know that people use iOS 9 beta version right now.

Edited by AshGreninJovan

Finally got my battle cruiser to lv. 1 ha. Hope that helps me in rsr collecting. Tried the 1st method on the daily wheel and then on this. It worked on the daily wheel, and I got the gold egg in the premium wheel.

I'm so burnt out in playing Runners and trying to get Tikal. I want her so bad but I just don't see it in my future.

I feel you. I just don't care anymore XD I'll wait until they make a full Sonic game with playable characters (plural).

Caliburn &  Chaos 0 I think are the best pair against Eggman bosses. 6 auto damage if Caliburns maxed plus a chance to keep your invincibility, on top of having two characters and a free revive. They're probably the best used for perfect runs.

Caliburn &  Chaos 0 I think are the best pair against Eggman bosses. 6 auto damage if Caliburns maxed plus a chance to keep your invincibility, on top of having two characters and a free revive. They're probably the best used for perfect runs.

I use golden Piggy Bank and Wizard Chao for bosses with Cream and Espio as characters. This means I keep the rings if I'm hit, get the 75% Ring boost, and because Cream's my highest levelled character, Invincibility lasts long enough to get in 10 hits before it wears off.

Im a** and my highest score 4.8 million so...

It must base your group member selection on your previous scores. When I was in the A ranks, I'd be lucky to come in the top 10 with any less than 10 million, at least.

Last time I was in S*, I got my all time high score (47 mil), and only came 5th, to put things into perspective...

On another note, game is running fine for me on iOS9 (iPad Air).

No no no no no no!!! Are the latest buddies here on limited time?! Whats this of sep.22?CO7mIhHUkAAmjUI.thumb.jpg.97fc2483666bf8

if they are, good bye saving RSR till oct.8, im wasting them at the moment!! Please, can someone confirm?

Drop rates are increased until then. They're not leaving.

Thank you, man i hate this game. 

Im still gonna have to make 300 per day if i want to be ready for the next event, but with the higher drop rate, maybe i wont need 2700RSR for this ones.(buddies) 

I used method 1 in Premium Roulette, and it worked again this time.

Yes! I got a character egg! GO FOR TIKAL!

image.thumb.jpg.afb4513817a80c5a638d128d

No! Damn you, Metal Sonic! I really want Tikal, not you.

Oh, God! Now something's not right about Metal Sonic's jumping sound effects. It's the same sound as Sonic & Shadow's, not Omega's.

EDIT: Now I don't get some rings after getting Metal Sonic, even I have a Game Center account.

Edited by AshGreninJovan

Did you use streamline mode?

Yes, I did.

I turned on the animations reduction & turned off the image quality reduction just like Hogfather said a few days ago.