Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Hey guys, i have 250 RSR and i only need 5 more buddies (so that should be 750 RSR), but i want to buy Cream, or save them (and the next i get) till Metal Sonic is gone, so i have better chances for the next characters, and the next event (if there is one next month) What should i do?

I have the Battle cruiser at level 5 and i can defeat eggman around 2-3 times and get 100-300 RSR on a single day, but i dont want to keep doing this for another month, maybe low it down to 150 per day?

Hey guys, i have 250 RSR and i only need 5 more buddies (so that should be 750 RSR), but i want to buy Cream, or save them (and the next i get) till Metal Sonic is gone, so i have better chances for the next characters, and the next event (if there is one next month) What should i do?

I have the Battle cruiser at level 5 and i can defeat eggman around 2-3 times and get 100-300 RSR on a single day, but i dont want to keep doing this for another month, maybe low it down to 150 per day?

Save it and get Metal and the next character. You can always get Cream later.

Save it and get Metal and the next character. You can always get Cream later.

Well, if i get 300 per day (and its so random, last 2 got less than 250 and now i still have a few hours to get more, weird) and i need...750 for the buddies + 750 if i ever want the team easy...=1500(+ 900 for each buddie that gets on the roulette, wow thats a lot)

That should be 5 days...10 if i low it down to 150 per day... and i have 23 days...

I dont want to wait, i want to try that lv 5 death egg :(

but im open to ideas.(and btw i already have Metal Sonic, i hope the next one will be Gamma)

Edited by Hundjäger18

12036711_1499683413684093_74854728874936

12033063_1499683380350763_68796224228710

12031991_1499683397017428_53709030868470

guess that means the same for the red ones, also, can anyone confirm what the score elements are? If its like +35% animal bonus, +35 score bonus, etc.

If used with the hero chao maybe it could remove the effect of team easy on silver by 46%, idk.

They're...not called Gaia monsters anymore? Welp, there goes the Unleashed event guess.

wow, i have an idea, what if they release an event of score or gems (like the RC monkey with animals) and then they release an Unleashed event with the other 2 buddies and the dark Chaos chao (thats the name right?) on halloween!!

Edit: LoL nevermind, they are already here, time to farm more RSR...)

Also never mind about the math, turns out every element needs to be boosted by 100% to stop the team easy effect, also, if the light chao goes up 5% each time, and starts on 15%, shouldnt it be 40% at the max level?

Edited by Hundjäger18

Woah New companions already?

And that explains what those green things are... Those type of companions can come in handy, since the red crystals earn you a lot of points.

You dont need to get mad for them writing speed wrong. Maybe they dont know english as good as you wanted. Would you want them to except you speak japanese perfect?

You dont need to get mad for them writing speed wrong. Maybe they dont know english as good as you wanted. Would you want them to except you speak japanese perfect?

I'm not mad at all, I just think it's hilarious. If anything I'm glad it's there because it made me laugh.

But, seriously, they're Sega. Sega. A huge gaming company that's been around for how long now? They should be able to spell the word "speed" right... in a Sonic game of all things.

I'm not mad at all, I just think it's hilarious. If anything I'm glad it's there because it made me laugh.

But, seriously, they're Sega. Sega. A huge gaming company that's been around for how long now? They should be able to spell the word "speed" right... in a Sonic game of all things.

I was reffering to greninjovan. Also, the japanese team translates the game in english

They say that Cream and Cheese were going to be in that class..

Cream is the fly...

Cheese is the speed...

Chocola is the power...

Team spread or Bread for life.

• Thumbs Up 9

I was reffering to greninjovan. Also, the japanese team translates the game in english

Even if that is the case, that doesn't make it look any less unprofessional. It's a video game that we can put real-life money into, it shouldn't be littered with tons of typos.

They say that Cream and Cheese were going to be in that class.

...I'm sorry, that was only margarinally better than my last pun.

I love you so much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not everyone needs to expect that everyone knows english..here it was introduced only after the year 2000. Also, everyone makes mistakes, also, it only one word, not an entire sentence

But...this is a well established corporation...stuff like this shouldn't be happening. It's like if Apple on their main website spelled the iPhone "ipone". It's unprofessional, you can't excuse that kind of stuff, when these are companies that have been around for longer than you. Sega I'm pretty sure have a clear idea of how to English.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who said their japanese development team was translating the game? Like what was said, they have localization teams around the world; they're the ones they outsource it to get the translations done. Japan has an extremely low productivity rate in the work place. Do you expect them to actually translate the game to all languages it is available in? Also, the notifications look different between the japanese and overseas version of the game, so if they're not making it the same then another team is working on it and the japanese team is not handing over all their files.

So...

1. These new buddies also have increased drop rates, so until sep 21st we ahve a higher chance of getting: Chaos, Tornado 2, Orca, Light chaos, and the two gaia monsters( no, i dont call them crystal monsters)?

2. Werent also red crystals versions of them found?I remember they were...if yes, why didnt they put them?

Not everyone needs to expect that everyone knows english..here it was introduced only after the year 2000. Also, everyone makes mistakes, also, it only one word, not an entire sentence

I don't expect everyone to know English, certainly not. However I don't think it's unfair to want Sega to put some actual effort into translating stuff for Sonic Runners. There are so many things in Runners that have been spelled wrong in the past that it's just gotten silly. Runners is a Sonic Team-made game, so I'm holding it to the same standard I hold all of their stuff.

and it's not even a very high standard at this point

So...

1. These new buddies also have increased drop rates, so until sep 21st we ahve a higher chance of getting: Chaos, Tornado 2, Orca, Light chaos, and the two gaia monsters( no, i dont call them crystal monsters)?

2. Werent also red crystals versions of them found?I remember they were...if yes, why didnt they put them?

We'll probably get the red crystal versions sometime down the line. Considering we've now gotten a total of six new buddies this month, they probably didn't want to completely overload us.

Edited by Weh

No. I am not angry with the notifications, actually. It feels like...

It feels like everyone has been creating memes featuring Sonic Runners since the game was so bad. I was just laughing. :lol: