by
data having the
Death Egg buddy
unlocked

the interested ...
I expect an answer

Sin títuuuulo.jpg

Sorry but I honestly didn't understand a word you said... >.< 

So I noticed that for some reason people weren't really competitive this weekend in my rank so I did a quick run to get the number 1 position.

Screenshot_2015-09-14-00-25-37_zpskgpgev

Oh, hi Hogfather

So I just now remembered I only did a showdown over the weekend... With 7 minutes to go... >___>

Seems I'm getting demoted. :D

image.jpg

Edited by Shoops

Method one is hard dang, the wheel goes so fast at the start. I may have better luck just trying method 2. Welp, better start farming again tomorrow. Ugh. Maybe just not tampering with the wheel would also be good at this point, I only got a couple more days for Tikal iirc.

Holy schet! That roulette trick freaking works! (method 2)

2wqaown.jpg

Also, weeks ago I got a normal egg from the daily roulette. That buddy was already at Lv.5 and ...

2gud1uh.jpg

Yay! 0 Special Eggs! ... Wow, just wow xD

• Thumbs Up 5

Holy crap update!

I just managed to get another 50 rings. Spun the wheel and did method 1 and it worked again!!! Happened exactly like it did previously. 

Also... This trick works for the daily wheel!

Holy crap update!

I just managed to get another 50 rings. Spun the wheel and did method 1 and it worked again!!! Happened exactly like it did previously. 

Also... This trick works for the daily wheel!

Did you tap the character egg rapidly?

I did method 1, but I got three stupid evil orcas & a blowfish transporter. I think I tapped the wrong egg rapidly.

Alright, I am ready for 10 special eggs & 50 RSRs.

I used method 1 on Special Roulette, but it didn't work...

And on Premium Roulette, it worked, but the wheel almost stopped at a character egg very close and I got 3 special eggs.

Using method one, the wheel stops literally just inside the character egg, it's done it on both occasions for me now.

My progress so far

34ybseq.jpg

I would love to play as power characters but their gameplay go so against to the design of this game where you must go up during the stage as quickly as posible ... at least for me ^^U

Am I the only one that finds Classic Sonic slightly different and unconfortable in terms of gameplay unlike other speed characters? I'm not sure if it's because a different hitbox or weight ...

• Thumbs Up 6

Tried the first method three times on the Premium Roulette, but it didn't work out for me. It seemed to kind of work as described the third time, so it was probably my fault for mistiming it, but during the first two tries the spinner behaved completely differently. However, I got enough Eggs for a Special Roulette spin and unable to resist as I am... the Special Roulette gave me Metal Sonic right away.

There must be about 7 different methods by now on how to make the spinner land on the character egg. I remember the first one turning up when the Chaotix were available which required the player to let the roulette spin around two times and then start tapping at 9 o' clock, and it gave me Espio on my first try, but never worked again afterwards.

With so many different ways apparently working out, there has to be some connection! The spinner is clearly influenced by tapping the button more than once, but what if it just re-evaluates or potentially increases the chances of landing on the character egg, depending on where the spinner currently is? If this value changed every other spin, then it would be clear why it doesn't work all the time.

I reckon it's either that, or Sega just keeps changing the Roulette's behaviour and are rolling on the floor laughing everytime when players find a "definite" way to "cheat".

Man, nothing is working for me on the Roulette... ;-; I've spun over 600 RSR and no Tikal and I'm like burnt out trying to grind for 50 RSR only to get nothing. Tikal is leaving next week too so honestly I feel like giving up on Tikal... It sucks because I want her so badly

Yeah method one hasn't worked for me at all. Hoggy, you might just have some damn good luck with this thing. Multiple people including me have said it doesn't work for us, even the guy in the vid says it may not work for some.

And today I just unlocked metal sonic!

I swear the game has been way too kind lately, when I used to stock up rsr for classic sonic I could never unlock it, couldn't unlock Rouge as well or Omega, but now the wheel apparently has been starting to like landing on character egg, ever since Blaze I never missed a character so far 

Here's my characters:

Sorry for blurryness, the forum says the limit size for any uploaded image is only 200kb...

Once it was 600kb (the size of a Runners screenshot) and there was a time where the max was 1MB, dunno why it's decreasing

rsz_11rsz_13ef9afb3-93e3-464c-8d3a-bdf1d214d123.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I need to get a new character dammit. All I have is Blaze and Omega, arguably not the best ones since they're power types(I hate playing power). If I save my red star rings until next week, wonder if that'd be better than just spending them whenever I get 50.

If a new Game Center account in a new device is different from an old account in an old device and your data is transferred from the old one into a new one, you'll get that glitch.

Wait, I'm switching from android to iOS next week when the iPhone 6s comes out. If I transfer my data will I get the same glitch?

Edit: Nvm, you're referring to the achievement glitch

Edited by PurinxPop

I'd love it if the game had titles for the pairs you make, like in Advance 3. Bring back those and add more. e.g:

Omega + Metal: Robotic Rebels 

Big + Blaze: Felines in Purple

Sonic + Classic Sonic: Sonic's Generations 

Tails + Charmy: Aeroplane Aviators

That sort of thing. 

Thought of some more:

Silver + Espio: Chao Finders (Rials 2 reference )

Shadow + Vector: Computer Roommates

Edited by SuperAj3

Wait, I'm switching from android to iOS next week when the iPhone 6s comes out. If I transfer my data will I get the same glitch?

Edit: Nvm, you're referring to the achievement glitch

Beware that transferring to a different OS will delete your red rings, so be sure you spend them all first. 

I'd love it if the game had titles for the pairs you make, like in Advance 3. Bring back those and add more. e.g:

Omega + Metal: Robotic Rebels 

Big + Blaze: Felines in Purple

Sonic + Classic Sonic: Sonic's Generations 

Tails + Charmy: Aeroplane Aviators

That sort of thing. 

Thought of some more:

Silver + Espio: Chao Finders (Rials 2 reference )

Shadow + Vector: Computer Roommates

The combos could also give a small bonus, like how combos work in a few other mobile games. It would encourage people to try harder to get characters on the roulette also, though I don't know if it would end up being worth it on Sega's end as it would make the game easier (and the game's way too easy already). Also, I love your idea for Shadow and Vector, and if the dude in charge of Sonic's Twitter was in charge of the character combos I could totally see that happening. 

Edited by Jrodt333