Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I got Blaze 3 times, and now if I get the Character Egg 3 times I'll get Tikal 3 times, goodbye Shadow, I never knew ya.

Spin for Shadow in the last few hours before he's removed. I always seem to get the old character on their last day on the roulette. (How I got Classic, Omega and Blaze).

I dont know if to use the free revive anymore, that glitch crashes your Sonic Runners and you lose your life, item and any red ring you collected, it is a waste of currency, lives and specially time. Is anyone else having this free revive glitch? Speak up, the only way for things to get better in life is to expose the BULLSHIT people.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 3

HOW IS EVERYONE GETTING TIKAL? THIS GAME IS UNFAIR PIECE OF S*** I KEEP GETTING STUPID ORCAS

YES THEY ARE GREED AS F*** FK THESE STUPID SEGA BITCHES

Not everybody got Tikal it just seems like it. I would love to have Tikal but I am more happy not playing the game because I would often get angry like you. Even though it feels good to know that many people feel the same as me but it could be best to forget this game even though it is like crack cocaine. It is bad for you but addicting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Crystal METH, because that's all you doing collecting crystals, but losing your life horribly as you do.

How much do you people grind? Hours per day, how many RSR do you people get per day? I get about 50 or 90 because I grind only for a few hours.

Is the overheating issues still a problem? Last time I heard smartphones got so hot to melt your hand off, I'm playing on PC.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

Crystal METH, because that's all you doing collecting crystals, but losing your life horribly as you do.

How much do you people grind? Hours per day, how many RSR do you people get per day? I get about 1 or 2 because I grind only for a few hours.

Is the overheating issues still a problem? Last time I heard smartphones got so hot to melt your hand off, I'm playing on PC.

I play maybe 3-4 hours a day? Normally I can get 50RSR at least and have been doing a spin a day hoping for Tikal.

It still overheats for me. How do you play on PC? An emulator?

I play maybe 3-4 hours a day? Normally I can get 50RSR at least and have been doing a spin a day hoping for Tikal.

It still overheats for me. How do you play on PC? An emulator?

Yep! I wonder if I lag more than you guys, hitting the ramps is impossible on my PC. This game is pure agony, I need to create my own fan game.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna admit this...

but I really love playing this game. Don't get me wrong the bugs, glitches and that Satan spawn roulette is utterly horse shit, but I still love going through the game especially during the collect events. However I am unable to play hours in a day because after a while it gets REALLY repetitive and it feels like a chore trying to get those high scores and whatnot. But other than that when I'm in my good days I find the game fun and addicting. (Luckily I haven't encountered tons of lag and glitches/bugs like others have. I have around 10 deaths that was caused by bugs and glitches. Lately I've noticed there's more than usual.)

• Thumbs Up 2

I saw two stupid glitches just now, 1st animals clip through the ground and get lost and 2nd the Laser Wisp can get stuck on one of its trajectory crystals and stay there until the wisp meter runs out making it infuriating as the Laser Wisp is the best Wisp. Then when you die and use a revive you get so many drills you wanna punch something!

EDIT: Its horrifying that this game was created so you always lose, many ball-spike and drill-missiles are obviously and carefully crafted so you get hit no matter what. Its Flappy Bird nuff said, the worst game ever created IMO.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

I saw two stupid glitches just now, 1st animals clip through the ground and get lost and 2nd the Laser Wisp can get stuck on one of its trajectory crystals and stay there until the wisp meter runs out making it infuriating as the Laser Wisp is the best Wisp. Then when you die and use a revive you get so many drills you wanna punch something!

EDIT: Its horrifying that this game was created so you always lose, many ball-spike and drill-missiles are obviously and carefully crafted so you get hit no matter what. Its Flappy Bird nuff said, the worst game ever created IMO.

Well you gotta lose at some point, otherwise the level generator's gonna crap out.

Also did you know that you can clear every obstacle and fill every pit with springs if you switch characters at the right time ?

Well with the long drill sections, that can screw you up easily since you'll only destroy some of them and you have to get back into the pattern so you don't get hit. And usually you'll get hit unless you use a item.

I decided to remind myself why I hate this game by giving the new update try. To my horror that glitch with the laser wisp happened where it got stuck doing absolutely nothing came up for me there. I keep getting lots of lag in the game as usual that had me lose by running into wall type lag very aggravating.

• Thumbs Up 1

The drill sections are hard? If you guys can't memorize the timing, you'll never do good in this game. The timing for the drills is tighter than the other obstacles, but they are still easily avoidable if you know what you're doing. Unless lag is making it literally impossible to dodge (Android devices don't run this game as well); in that case you might just want to give up on the game if streamlined doesn't work either. Also, I've never gotten my laser stuck. Has anybody on iOS had that happen to them?

• Thumbs Up 2

Accidently opened Sonic Dash and this screen popped up while in the game and wow 

So many people having trouble getting Shadow while this game offers it for free after a bunch of daily plays

In Sonic Runners we have the disappointing daily spin and some daily challenges that give just 10 rsr if you do them all, while if you want shadow go gamble some rsr ;_;

IMG_20150908_3889.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Accidently opened Sonic Dash and this screen popped up while in the game and wow 

So many people having trouble getting Shadow while this game offers it for free after a bunch of daily plays

In Sonic Runners we have the disappointing daily spin and some daily challenges that give just 10 rsr if you do them all, while if you want shadow go gamble some rsr ;_;

IMG_20150908_3889.jpg

Sonic Dash's Shadow is just a skin while Sonic Runners's Shadow is a straight upgrade so giving him away for free would just fill up the leaderboards with Shadow and no-one else.

IMG_20150908_3889.jpg

Dash is boring tbh, only 1 red ring per day on the stage, so I just play once just to clear the daily challenge

Well, I went ahead and deleted Sonic Runners after saving my transfer IDs and such just in case they ever properly optimize this game.

It feels so... freeing. Like a drug addict who threw away his stash. This game is no longer going to harm me ever again. I feel.... happy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, I went ahead and deleted Sonic Runners after saving my transfer IDs and such just in case they ever properly optimize this game.

It feels so... freeing. Like a drug addict who threw away his stash. This game is no longer going to harm me ever again. I feel.... happy.

I wish I had that kind of resolve. I've invested too much to delete the game from my phone!

Wow, I actually just let my roomates play the game if I can't

How much do you people grind? Hours per day, how many RSR do you people get per day?

Try 1 run to do the daily challenge.

I love how some people are convinced that there's some kind of conspiracy going on "How often do you people grind!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, guys. Are you sure this player is Takashi Iizuka?

image.thumb.jpg.cd346a91625a2df654e83fe0

He has Vector & Blaze. Well, I'm not sure he has Shadow & Tikal right now.

Pretty sure it's the Runners test account.

Which is annoying since it takes up someones spot/ranking rewards in the weekly rewards.

Try 1 run to do the daily challenge.

I love how some people are convinced that there's some kind of conspiracy going on "How often do you people grind!"

Well, most of you are certainly quiet about it, and by "some people" you mean me right? Nah I'm not thinking such silly things, I'm just tired of everything.

Edited by Aries