Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I think that they wont add anything, because i cant see how the story would continue

But Iizuka promised for the next new 100 episodes in Sonic Runners during the soft-launch, didn't he?

Edited by GreninJovan
Spelling correction

I think you should wait till you get more RSR and then go for the wheel....

I tried that, and with 550RSR I still didn't get Tikal. If no other character is added once Shadow leaves, I'm going to hold onto my credits until then. Normally I get characters on the last day they're available (Happened with Classic, Omega, and Blaze) so I can wait until the 25th, then spam my RSR on the roulette.

I really dont know. Also, am i the one who finds the packs to expensive? i didnt put any money in this game( or any mobile game) and im not gonna do it

• Thumbs Up 1

You know what? It's best to use invicibilities once you get to those top speed stages, because using the shield once and then it'll go because of the missile spam. But with invincibilities, you'll be destroying the missiles.

I tried that, and with 550RSR I still didn't get Tikal. If no other character is added once Shadow leaves, I'm going to hold onto my credits until then. Normally I get characters on the last day they're available (Happened with Classic, Omega, and Blaze) so I can wait until the 25th, then spam my RSR on the roulette.

I think tikal leaves sep. 11

so far i must have wasted 800 RSR and 20 eggs, and the only thing left i need to get (in this event) is 4 more "tornado 2" and Tikal.

I know its only been 2 out of 6 days but i still feel like im not going to get her, like omega and if it wasnt for the extra time, Blaze :( 

she leaves in 25th

are you 100% sure? My game is on spanish and the only date written is sep 11, can you show me where it says she stays till the 25th?

Maybe the dates are for different countries?

Also, HIGH Score of 542, 830!

Edited by El Dorito

I dont think so, until now the dates were the same, maybe its a typo. Can you show me the sep 11 thing? I speak somewhat spanish so i should understand

I dont think so, until now the dates were the same, maybe its a typo. Can you show me the sep 11 thing? I speak somewhat spanish so i should understand

Screenshot_2015-09-06-05-09-15.thumb.png

Everything else is the same as yours but on spanish and without the yellow letters that say "*leaves premium roulette on sept 25"

Edit: also, so they all stay right? 

(Im having problems uploading pictures, it says something about me being only allowed 1040 something i think)

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

Screenshot_2015-09-06-05-09-15.thumb.png

Everything else is the same as yours but on spanish and without the yellow letters that say "*leaves premium roulette on sept 25"

That's weird. It actually says the 11th on your image? Is that a bug? Why is it different for each language/region?

Also, I managed to get 2 more people to accept invites! That's 40RSR in like, 30 minutes! This I'm saving for my final spin on the 25th.

Its a typo. Its a shame they didnt translated the game for all regions... also, i understood everything in the spanish photo

Its a typo. Its a shame they didnt translated the game for all regions... also, i understood everything in the spanish photo

so its not just the yellow letters? On the english version says 25 on the place with the 11?

Also here is what it looks like if i go down.Screenshot_2015-09-06-05-09-25.thumb.png as you can see, no yellow letters, same goes for the buddies.

Hey, guys. Does anyone see this? I saw a grey cosmic/shadow Sonic in the character selection when the game was in bad framerate. It looked like this:

image.thumb.jpg.e16e1220c1adde23f8ad3130

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, guys. Does anyone see this? I saw a grey cosmic/shadow Sonic in the character selection when the game was in bad framerate. It looked like this:

Yeah, that's the temporary character picture until the actual one loads... I don't see why this haad to be added, everything loaded immediately in previous versions.

Yeah, that's the temporary character picture until the actual one loads... I don't see why this haad to be added, everything loaded immediately in previous versions.

that and the gray Chaos on the buddies picture were already in the game, it just used to be faster.

No idea what on the update is slowing things down.

Wait a minute how can Yoshi be in the game ????

Wait a minute how can Yoshi be in the game ????

That picture is just a example for a grey cosmic/shadow Sonic. It comes from Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. ?

It's shocking how they could miss a glitch that is so obvious. 

It makes me think that this game isn't generating the revenue they want, so they've cut resources to it. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up abandoning it next year. 

i want him in the game, lets send in a suggestion to sega :V

Edited by Diz
Replaced "spam" with "send in a suggestion to" in order to clarify.