Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

...are you serious there? That's your response? "Instead of Sega fixing issues with other versions, just buy an iPad. How is that so hard guys?" Yeah complaing is totally not justified. let's not consider that iPads are expensive, so some people can't afford one.

Alright, maybe you have a friend that owns an iPad

And if you don't? What, tough luck? People aren't allowed  to expect Sega to fix issues, or they'll come off as entitled? 

plus, even if a friend owns a iPad, really? You're gonna ask them to use it for one game? That takes space on their system, and you'd only be playing it for a couple minutes. And you'd probably need to ask them daily to get stuff done.

Edited by Michael Munroe
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, maybe you have a friend that owns an iPad

Now, Indonesia's legendary Sonic Runners player with his player rank 999 speaks. Are you an university student? This is very complicated. Just don't be a hard-headed man, dude.

Runners works very well on my IPhone 5c. I do get a few glitches though. I'm starting to get them more now with the latest update. But they're not bad enough to make the game broken for me.

also I utterly hate Carbuncle. The sad part is that I actually had the game during the Puyo Puyo event and I didnt participate in it because I thought Carbuncle would be useless... Omg was I so wrong on that one.

it kinda sucks though that 75% of the time the only way to survive in the rankings is to have Carbuncle. Sure Erazor is great with Shahra, I use that combination all the time but Carbuncle is so over powered compared to Erazor it's ridiculous. I don't stand a chance at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, so I've started to get a little triggered at the whole "team" aspect. Who is the fly type for Rose? Who is power type for Dark? Who is speed for Mech? What exactly is a Wild? Am I the only one that's having a little tantrum over these non-existent characters??

Also roulette sucks, it's eaten 550 of my red rings now and I've only gotten rare buddies. 
Also, keeping up first place on the leaderboard is hard. Was 4 million in front of second place and I wake up and his bloody 12 million ahead of me now...
Today's been a hard day. -_-"

They arent teams! Why is everyone saying that? The type is decided by the personality and powers. And not every type need 3 characters.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, now that I think about it, everybody around me calls me the rose type, sometimes even a little chaotix. 

Haha, personality amirite?? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wasn't the puyo puyo event a soft launch thing? If so, any chance it will return for us post global players?

They might rehash it, but I don't know how much content they're going to keep making until they decide to reset. So far only the animal rescue event has repeated.

Well we still haven't gotten a Unleashed event which I think is pretty likely to happen, since the Gaia buddy hasn't shown up yet. And since we usually get two or three buddies, I'm guessing Chip's chances for appearing will raise along   with maybe Professor Pickle or a mini Egg Dragoon as a buddy?(or a Egg Fighter?) heck, we could maybe get Werehog Sonic as a playable character.

Well we still haven't gotten a Unleashed event which I think is pretty likely to happen, since the Gaia buddy hasn't shown up yet. And since we usually get two or three buddies, I'm guessing Chip's chances for appearing will raise along   with maybe Professor Pickle or a mini Egg Dragoon as a buddy?(or a Egg Fighter?) heck, we could maybe get Werehog Sonic as a playable character.

Werehog would be Power/Hero if that were the case. Would Professor Pickle work as a companion? It'd be odd XD

Well apparently there were Speed/Mech and Fly/Rose icons found, so that suggests it's not over for new characters yet.

ikr

COakohkVEAAYXYU.jpg:large

My highest typical high score is.

Less than 100K: Sonic Runners Training

100K-299K: Sonic Runners Okay

300K-599K: Sonic Runners Good

600K-999K: Sonic Runners Great

1M-1.9M: Sonic Runners Champion

2M-4.9M: Sonic Runners Pro

5M-9.9M: Sonic Runners Master

10M-19M: Sonic Runners God

20M-49M: Beyond Sonic Runners God

50M-99M: SR Beyond Comprehension

Greater than 100M: ONE DIVIDE BY ZERO!

I created this high score skill that measures how good you are at this game and somehow that one billion does make this high score level laughable. I made this at a time when getting one million points was extremely difficult or impossible but then I was able to get 5 million which places me at Sonic Runners Master. I still struggle to get 2 million points but at least I can get 1 million points easier. The point is 1 billion is insanity type of high score. That person must of had zero lag it the only way. I can not comprehend such high score in reality. Great job on the high score!

• Thumbs Up 4

I was thinking about this sort of event before. If it were to happen then I think the Werehog would be a Power/Wild type.

• Thumbs Up 1

Werehog would be Power/Hero if that were the case. Would Professor Pickle work as a companion? It'd be odd XD

Well apparently there were Speed/Mech and Fly/Rose icons found, so that suggests it's not over for new characters yet.

unless he's a Power/Transformation type lol. 

Swriously though I think pickle could happen. Don't see why not with all the weird companions we have. Just chibify him. Though I am thinking I'd rather a mini Egg Dragoon(Gens style) since I love it's design so much haha. Or maybe both lol.

Imagine the wheel music we'll get for this event. The World Adventure returns!

Edit: @GG oh yeah, that's also a possibility now that I think about it.

Edited by Michael Munroe

I created this high score skill that measures how good you are at this game and somehow that one billion does make this high score level laughable. I made this at a time when getting one million points was extremely difficult or impossible but then I was able to get 5 million which places me at Sonic Runners Master. I still struggle to get 2 million points but at least I can get 1 million points easier. The point is 1 billion is insanity type of high score. That person must of had zero lag it the only way. I can not comprehend such high score in reality. Great job on the high score!

1 Billion + = Hikikomori for Runners

(Hikikomori is the Japanese word for people that never leave their house and are always in their room).

• Thumbs Up 1

I was thinking about this sort of event before. If it were to happen then I think the Werehog would be a Power/Wild type.

I'm guessing that'd go to Sticks. It makes sense, as she'd probably play like Blaze. (It'd be nice if her drill attack was her holding out her boomerang!)
Also, does anyone remember when they updated Power Types to destroy those black metal enemies they referred to their move as the "sprind" attack. I don't know why, but I've been calling it the "sprind" recently thanks to that weird typo.

yes

Urm no he's not hacking, he's just better at the game than you are.

Or you could get an iPad yourself..

This is pathetic. 

The game should work as advertised, saying 'just get an ipad' or whatever other system is a childish and near fanboy like response to criticisms and complaints about the quality of a product.

• Thumbs Up 9

If that guy 's rank is 999, How long would it take him to complete episode 50-1?

Judging by his scores, I'd say about 6-7 hours.

If that guy 's rank is 999, How long would it take him to complete episode 50-1?

Greatly depends.

Play until you get 10 million.

Then deliberately die.

I do this sometimes when I'm not bothered about score.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since the new update, the game is unplayable. I most of the times die before top speed now

Ok I've seen a lot of people say this.

Can people at least post details of the problems and their system/OS before just saying 'unplayable' because I'm honestly at a loss. For me on a Galaxy S5, the game is performing A LOT better than previously, yes there are still a number of issues but overall performance has improved. 

Well, when the story mode episode is played, it kinda shows which area you're going to run in, before the play button shows which stage... 

Continuing on my discussion earlier about a hypothetical Unleashed event, wonder if it would have a story or just be a character/buddy thing. I mean Secret Rings kinda got its own special event, but Sonic Adventure was just a special wheel. So I'm not sure what Unleashed would be. If a story event meant Pickle returning briefly, I really want it! 

I do expect the theme for the wheel to be Endless Possibilities since Adventure used Open Your Heart though lol.

Part of me wants to see how this update changed things on my Nexus 7. But part of me is also like, "No, you left with your head held up on S* for the wilds of Phantom Pain. Leave Runners behind... until Frozen Factory."

Anyone else willing to verify it's a tinge better or is it the same old shit?