Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

you have Tikal and I dont.

just kidding, it's the play button. That's a pretty funny error I have to admit. Were you able to get rid of it or is it still there?

It disappears when I go to another menu.

This happens like 50% of the time when I start up the app.

Screenshot_2015-09-04-10-20-49.png

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 1

Screenshot_2015-09-06-18-01-02.thumb.png

I hope they dont push me down on the next/last 8hrs.

I could waste another 5 RSR but i dont want to reach 20mil just for them to ask me 40mil on the next run.

Btw, when stuck with the lazer, i got distance/score, weird.

Someone please tell me how the "rank" works in This game. also I'm about to reach rank 300.

Rank is how any episodes and episode parts you've completed, as well as it's increased with every Big/Super hit on the free roulette. It increases one of your bonuses from what I understand.

Rank is how any episodes and episode parts you've completed, as well as it's increased with every Big/Super hit on the free roulette. It increases one of your bonuses from what I understand.

It does not increase rank by landing on Big/Super. That was simply poor word choice; it's trying to say that you've made it to the next stage of the wheel. Also, I believe rank increases the "score" section of your score and if I calculated correctly Rank 112 provides a bonus of 37%. I'm currently around Rank 140 so I'll find out the bonus of that eventually. If someone wants to check my work, here's some screenshots of the results screen of my best run (Shahra and Erazor is broken, by the way). Characters were Sonic and Amite Amy. Sonic had 50% score bonus and Amy had 40%.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Jrodt333
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone please tell me how the "rank" works in This game. also I'm about to reach rank 300.

Every time you finish and episode, it increases by one

It also works as a score bonus. so if your rank is 300, your base score is increased by 300%

I think I know how it control the roulette, sadly not the one everyone's having trouble in

It does not increase rank by landing on Big/Super. That was simply poor word choice; it's trying to say that you've made it to the next stage of the wheel. Also, I believe rank increases the "score" section of your score and if I calculated correctly Rank 111 provides a bonus of 37%. I'm currently around Rank 140 so I'll find out the bonus of that eventually. 

Right about the roulette, wrong about rank 111 = 37% bonus.

Every time you finish and episode, it increases by one

It also works as a score bonus. so if your rank is 300, your base score is increased by 300%

right answer.

Right about the roulette, wrong about rank 111 = 37% bonus.

right answer.

Prove it please. I've seen no proof that rank=rank bonus, and my screenshots that I've edited in suggest otherwise. Edit: Sorry, I just checked and I was Rank 112, though the difference is likely very minor.

Edited by Jrodt333

Prove it please. I've seen no proof that rank=rank bonus, and my screenshots that I've edited in suggest otherwise. Edit: Sorry, I just checked and I was Rank 112, though the difference is likely very minor.

Once i reach 450 i'll take a picture, it will also let me know if the buddie bonus is placed on the same place.(on other news, got tikal :) )

Right now let me do the math with the ones you uploaded, rank 112 right?

The base score is the score before you added the companion bonus. Your rank is 111

7624834-2262785 = 5362049

5362049 x 111% = 5951874.39

The base score is the score before you added the companion bonus. Your rank is 111

7624834-2262785 = 5362049

5362049 x 111% = 5951874.39

i was just about to-....nevermind, right again xD

So i guess the buddie bonus goes before all that, on the base score, like the mother wisp, awesome.

Well, I was wrong. I guess it was just an odd coincidence that it was almost exactly 37% of my score. So rank 999 gives a 999% bonus? That sounds just a tiny bit broken. Also, I just rolled Tikal after I decided to not try any tapping shenanigans. I wanted Shadow because I haven't really learned flying types yet, but at least it wasn't my 7th orca. 

I'm now Rank 114... So does that mean increases 114%? I guess so. I need to rank up more if I want to try going for high score runs. Most people that score highly seem to be in the 200's rank.

Also, I too spun the roulette without pressing anything, and I got desert Chao. I don't even want him XD I'd rather Yacker that way I get some special eggs or something useful. 

Well, I was wrong. I guess it was just an odd coincidence that it was almost exactly 37% of my score. So rank 999 gives a 999% bonus? That sounds just a tiny bit broken. Also, I just rolled Tikal after I decided to not try any tapping shenanigans. I wanted Shadow because I haven't really learned flying types yet, but at least it wasn't my 7th orca. 

Well, its only for base score (enemies, gems, i think picked rings and destroying objects), now, the first time the player ends the story, it gets to rank 85, if you beat eggman 5 times a day (and thats way to much) it should take...182 days and another battle to get to rank 999.

So they're still not able to fix a bug where no free revives are appearing? (That translation's too cryptic XD)

I wonder if they'll send some compensation for this to the players? I've experienced this before too (A run where no free revive appeared, and then the following run the button appeared).

So they're still not able to fix a bug where no free revives are appearing? (That translation's too cryptic XD)

I wonder if they'll send some compensation for this to the players? I've experienced this before too (A run where no free revive appeared, and then the following run the button appeared).

Ohh. It means the free video revive bug.

I cant belive in 2 hours ill get in A*.... for the third time...the game lags too much so i cant survive for more than 10 minutes

The free video ad thing always shows up for me... Before however I would watch an ad for the free revive only to be taken back to the continue screen. Hasn't happened in like a month though.

it appears to me 1-2 times a day

I get it normally all the time, but sometimes at random it doesn't appear...

I did what i had to do (please, only 2 hrs more)

Screenshot_2015-09-07-00-57-59.thumb.png

Me too, just managed to get a high score which pushed me into 4th! I'll soon be in B 3 star!

I get it normally all the time, but sometimes at random it doesn't appear...

Me too, just managed to get a high score which pushed me into 4th! I'll soon be in B 3 star!

For me some days it show a lot, some other never.

Also, this score is killing me, next week im going to need 40mil to rank up :'( 

Btw, wasted 200rsr, all 4 were eggs, and the one from those eggs was tornado 1, AGAIN, shouldnt the tornado 2 take over the roulette? Is the only one i need to rank up, other than the ones that stay forever on the roulette (Super Rares btw).

If it takes me 10 spins to get 3, i'll need like 3500 RSR more :(

Its trange that the SA1 buddies and Tikal have higher drop rates but out of 3 spin i only got orca...

I think they should make a roulette for event buddies and characters...

Like: Event roulette: Where the event buddies(Easter Bunny, Lamp, Purple Papurisu) can be unlocked and when a new event comes the buddies are putted there along with the character, but the char doesnt remain forever there. Do you understand what i mean?

Well, Egg Chao's finally Level 5. I swear I have no idea how to deal with the roulette. It's not like Love Live where you can pick a 10 spin option which guarantees one SR... It's just RNG selection...

If i remember correctly, if you let the roulette stop by itself it would spin 3 times before slowing down right ? Because i've managed to make the daily roulette spin only once before stopping it by pressing the button.