Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I'm actually dead on the inside. Probably 300-400 RSR and 2 egg rolls and no Shadow nor Chaos.

Hahaha, egg roll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awesome, cant wait for Metal Sonic, i've been saving like 1000 RSR for it, also, whats with the last tweet? The picture has 2 dates on it, one on top, and one all the way down.COh-FO0UwAEpHoC.thumb.jpg.95be3a2f43c278

Awesome, cant wait for Metal Sonic, i've been saving like 1000 RSR for it, also, whats with the last tweet? The picture has 2 dates on it, one on top, and one all the way down.

The date at the top is the event date. The one underneath the Orca says that the drop rates have increased until the 18th. 「出現率大幅アップ」means the "arrival rate's drastically increased".

(It also says the game was for the Dreamcast and it was then rereleased on PS3 and XB360... Where's the GameCube love?)

Edited by SuperAj3

Of course Metal shows up on the roulette right after Tikal so I have no RSRs.

*puts on the saddest, most defeated face ever*

Edited by Weh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Spun the wheel, and got RIGHT next to the character egg. Like I was like a frame away. God this game I swear is programmed to be a cocky taunting asshole at times lol. Well back to farming. I've already got 18 more RSR's since I spun like 20 minutes ago. Hoping to get Shadow, but I won't mind getting Tikal.

My kingdom for a Metal Sonic event, where with special stage is Stardust Speedway, with the original music, and Eggman is replaced by Metal Sonic. Hell, copy the Sonic Generations stage and I will be happy. 

So if I miss out on Shadow, am I really missing out on much? His score bonus seems really good and I'm best with run types. Though I've heard he isn't good compared to other characters.

So if I miss out on Shadow, am I really missing out on much? His score bonus seems really good and I'm best with run types. Though I've heard he isn't good compared to other characters.

Shadow and Rouge have the best typing. People didn't specifically mention Shadow being bad. It's pretty much an established fact that Fly-types trump all other types if you can learn them since they are much more flexible. They said Rouge>Shadow, but Shadow is by no means a bad character.

Edited by PurinxPop

If youre not use to go on the high path, then it wont be that usefull, using Rouge/Shadow is the same as having a higher rank (+75 or 150 if using both), so if you're good at picking gems, then you're good to go (most likely wont get any animals since they fall to pits and what not), you wont be seen much of a change on the score unless youre already good at getting high score.

Edited by Hundjäger18

4 Spins... 3 Orcas and a Tornado 2... Not sure if I want to continue getting my hopes up so much only to be shut down...

I know, and the worst is, it doesnt gets any better, for the last 21 buddies (thats right, buddies, not characters, god knows how much i'll need for Metal Sonic) i need around 70 spins= 3500 RSR

Also, about that "higher chances for the event buddies till sep 18", last 3 times got tornado 1 twice and an Angel Chao...

• Thumbs Up 1

Got another 50 RSR's and spun. Nope. Didn't get shadow to no surprise. Heck, didn't even get a SA buddy. Got a stupid dessert Chao. Well, there's no chance of me getting Shadow, so gonna focus on Tikal now. The "probability rise" fills me with some hope, but after the spin before this one, and almost getting a character egg, only to get trolled, not getting my hopes up that I'll get her.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you're good at this game (able to score around 10,000,000 per run) the battle cruiser is absolutely useless. I got 16 red rings in this run, and it took me an hour. If I would have used carbuncle instead, I could have more than doubled my results within 1 hour. My logic: You earn 5 red rings when you complete an episode. It takes roughly 10 minutes to get 10,000,000 pts if you use all the bonuses and 2nd character. That's 30 red rings every 5 episodes (since the finale gives you 10) within all 5 of those runs, you're likely going to get a red ring from Eggman each run, which would come out to a grand total of 35 red rings within an hour. Play for a few hours a day, using that method, and you have yourself 14 spins at the end of each week. And keep in mind, this doesn't include daily challenges, events, or runners league rewards. So you can really rack up some red rings, it's just very time consuming.

ccf2433d82a7be75f3cae179719d0e1b.jpg
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you're good at this game (able to score around 10,000,000 per run) the battle cruiser is absolutely useless. I got 16 red rings in this run, and it took me an hour. If I would have used carbuncle instead, I could have more than doubled my results within 1 hour. My logic: You earn 5 red rings when you complete an episode. It takes roughly 10 minutes to get 10,000,000 pts if you use all the bonuses and 2nd character. That's 30 red rings every 5 episodes (since the finale gives you 10) within all 5 of those runs, you're likely going to get a red ring from Eggman each run, which would come out to a grand total of 35 red rings within an hour. Play for a few hours a day, using that method, and you have yourself 14 spins at the end of each week. And keep in mind, this doesn't include daily challenges, events, or runners league rewards. So you can really rack up some red rings, it's just very time consuming.

Yeah, I only ever do 10 million runs now because it's the most efficient, but I can't do more than 3 without getting too bored. It's far more efficient than the cruiser, even if you're like me and have to use Shahra and Erazor to survive that long (averaging closer to 15 min a run). Nice score by the way. 

I don't score nearly that high but was able to get 50 RSR's after my spin from this morning. Took a couple hours, but it's not too bad. Granted I had the battle cruiser, making Eggman just dump those things lol.

Yeah, I only ever do 10 million runs now because it's the most efficient, but I can't do more than 3 without getting too bored. It's far more efficient than the cruiser, even if you're like me and have to use Shahra and Erazor to survive that long (averaging closer to 15 min a run). Nice score by the way. 

Thank you! Also, something I forgot to mention, your score bonus increases a little each time you rank up. A couple people on the forums here stated it goes up by 1% each time. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but if 1% per rank up is legit, then you could get 10,000,000 pts every couple minutes. I have a feeling it raises your score bonus by .1% or mayyyybe 1/2 of a percent at the most. But hey, I could very well be wrong.

10 mins to get 10,000k, that should be 1hr and 10 mins to defeat eggman on 50-5, if i were that good i could rank up 75 times a day, have 450RSR of just the rewards, and have 15 eggs.

Do you use items too? Or just the 3 bonuses?

My goal right now is to have a high rank enough to make around 3,250k each run, regarless of characters/bonuses, that way i can always use the battle cruiser and finish with the first 3 lives.

Thank you! Also, something I forgot to mention, your score bonus increases a little each time you rank up. A couple people on the forums here stated it goes up by 1% each time. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but if 1% per rank up is legit, then you could get 10,000,000 pts every couple minutes. I have a feeling it raises your score bonus by .1% or mayyyybe 1/2 of a percent at the most. But hey, I could very well be wrong.

Isnt that the rank bonus? If you're talking about the one that you buy with rings, then it stops at 100%, and is per character :) 

So if you use the dark team = 75+75+100+100+50+50= 450 score bonus, this adds up with the rank (500 rank = +500%)

Either way, this all goes to the base score, so it will need go be more to match animal score anyway.

I just noticed that the rank is a multiplier:

My rank: 310 = 3.10x

well, like said before, so if we only count the rank bonus, you should be getting x4.10 

Lets say you get 100k, now we add the 310% of the rank bonus, 100 + (100x3.10=310) = 410k :)

GUYS! I HAVE THOUGHT OF IT!! 
2 things to be precise; one is to protest to Sega saying that some buddies are racist so that there's a higher chance of getting buddies other than the one's we protest and second is to do the whole FeaturePoint thingo to get RSR--apparently it works.

Edited by ggesus_

2 things to be precise; one is to protest to Sega saying that the desert Chao and lamps are racist so that there's a higher chance of getting buddies other than those and second is to do the whole FeaturePoint thingo to get RSR--apparently it works.

Don't even pretend the desert characters are racist. That's ridiculous and you know it. I don't know what FeaturePoint is. *Googles* Oh, one of those. Don't bother, it'll take a ridiculous amount of time to make barely any money. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 things to be precise; one is to protest to Sega saying that the desert Chao and lamps are racist so that there's a higher chance of getting buddies other than those and second is to do the whole FeaturePoint thingo to get RSR--apparently it works.

Huh?