Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I think ill grind until the 11th, so i can see if there is any new character, so i wont get shadow again, unless he stays longer

also, double world rewards!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think ill grind until the 11th, so i can see if there is any new character, so i wont get shadow again, unless he stays longer

also, double world rewards!

Shadows stays till the 14 IIRC, i'll do the same since i just found out that the only roulette reward that doesnt stays forever is Tikal, i should have 1600-3300 and 1-4 free spins.(this is going to be a long week)

Lets hope Metal sonic gets here sep 14, or maybe the 25th (if they give Shadow another week)

Edited by Hundjäger18

Shadows stays till the 14 IIRC, i'll do the same since i just found out that the only roulette reward that doesnt stays forever is Tikal, i should have 1600-3300 and 1-4 free spins.(this is going to be a long week)

Lets hope Metal sonic gets here sep 14, or maybe the 25th (if they give Shadow another week)

Is the Spanish version of Sonic Runners' notification likely false information again?

Is the Spanish version of Sonic Runners' notification likely false information again?

Ups, my bad, 14 was the day he got in, not out :P

Until now 46 RSR...8 SE... got one more week, and how im 100.000 points away from the final boss, that means 56 RSR ... and 9SE...

Also, did you guys realise that the final episode was NERFED?

Now you get 30 RSR instead of 35 RSR

Until now 46 RSR...8 SE... got one more week, and how im 100.000 points away from the final boss, that means 56 RSR ... and 9SE...

Also, did you guys realise that the final episode was NERFED?

Now you get 30 RSR instead of 35 RSR

Wait what? It should be 30 right? 50-1 to 50-4 give 5RSR then 50-5 gives you 10. 5+5+5+5 = 20, 20+10 = 30.

I have only 34RSR at the moment, and am 3SE away from a special roulette spin. I hope I can get through Boiling Point enough times to get that one spin for after the 11th. Time to grind! GRIND! (And that top score RSR is mine! 35RSR for first goes to 70! I'm gonna play like crazy to get it!)

i saw this picture on the internet...

look at the red rings, rings and he is only rank 13? wtf lol

these gamehacks...

CC5XzjuUEAAheeI.jpg:large

Edited by Junior Flete
  • Thumbs Up 2

i saw this picture on the picture...

these gamehacks...

If only that were a realistic achievement... Apparently some hackers got caught out earlier on where some rooted phones could change 3RSR to 3 million.

actually it was 5 for 50-1 to 50-3 and 50-4, 50-5 10 RSR

Wait Really? Oh wow we're getting jibbed yet again! I wonder if they're slowly trying to force more people to spend? There seems to be a trend in F2P games where the more money one makes, the more freedom it gives you in-game. Maybe SEGA's an exception, but who knows? Maybe this is hinting at profits?

Off topic, excluding Team Easy, I'm missing 5 characters... 2 are still obtainable, but I have to say, I've not had that much rotten luck as I make out.

actually it was 5 for 50-1 to 50-3 and 50-4, 50-5 10 RSR

when was this cchange i've been playing since jun 30 and im 100% sure that its always been 5 for 50-1 to 50-4 and 10 on the final boss.

when was this cchange i've been playing since jun 30 and im 100% sure that its always been 5 for 50-1 to 50-4 and 10 on the final boss.

Soft launch gave more red star rings. 

Soft launch gave more red star rings. 

yeah, but back then wasnt 10 per episode and 20 on the final boss?

Why bring that up again? 

Btw dont you guys hate it when you reach a good score, then take the free revive, and it just stays like that?

Edited by Hundjäger18

he gonna buy 87k red rings? lol

More like 100k+ lol. It must have taken him like 500 tries to get that Battle Cruiser up to level 5.

i saw this picture on the internet...

these gamehacks...

CC5XzjuUEAAheeI.jpg:large

Yeah, he's not really playing the game..

Ugh... I'm so unsure... do I save up? Or spin? I keep seeing people post screenshots of Tikal and it makes me so hopeful! Then I lose that hope... Decisions Decisions...

What do you mean event roulette idea? It's fine I guess. The only thing I disagree with is Sega's competency in developing a sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone agree with the event roulette idea?

I wish it wasn't just a roulette and my ideal is that an event like this should have the character as the final item you get succeeding, or if you're in the top tier 1 you get the character.

I got my last special egg a few hours ago, spun the roulette hoping for Tikal and got Shadow. He's suppose to be as good as Rouge right? I'm not seeing that much of a score increase.

61. Not that much

Since spinning the roulette is 50 RSR, you need to continue saving till at least you get 100. That is not going to be easy, but I think you shouldn't spin the wheel now.

Or wait and get 10 Special Eggs, that'll also take forever but still...