Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

"some people" you mean me right?. 

...and everybody else who goes on about how unfair it is because they can't get X character or who give off this sense that the game has it in for them. 

@Hogfather I think it's a valid and fair complaint to find the method in earning characters stupid as hell. just cause you're lucky and can get these characters doesn't mean the system is fair to everyone and not everyone can put up with or be fine with the roulette system. Expecting everyone to have the patience you do, and put in the time/effort isn't really fair. It's, currently with the way it's being handled, a crap way to get characters plain and simple. 

Edited by Michael Munroe

@Hogfather I think it's a valid and fair complaint to find the method in earning characters stupid as hell. just cause you're lucky and can get these characters doesn't mean the system is fair to everyone and not everyone can put up with or be fine with the roulette system. Expecting everyone to have the patience you do, and put in the time/effort isn't really fair. It's, currently with the way it's being handled, a crap way to get characters plain and simple. 

I'm not saying that the wheel isn't bullshit. What I am saying is that it's kinda ridiculous how people are going on about how unfair it is that some people get X companions or characters over others and then suggest it's because they play for hours or pump cash into it.

It's godamn random.

You can sorta manipulate the wheel to stop in a certain part but not specific spot.

Otherwise play it smart and realise you can't get everything and use your rings tactfully.

After farming and spending more than 1000 RSR ... :D

352hvo7.jpg

Unlocking him was bloody painful . You guys wouldn't believe how much trolled me the roulette xD

And just after that ... NEW RECORD! :)

2rrp3r8.jpg

Amitie-style Amy Lv.100 + Shadow Lv.0 + Sharha Lv.5 + RC Battle Cruiser Lv.5

nzrp6b.jpg

Thanks to the EXP, Shadow went from Lv.0 to Lv.21 :blink:

o5t1ds.jpg

I jumped to 2nd place with mysterious buddies :ph34r:

And the other day, from an iPad ...

cnk34.jpg

xD

• Thumbs Up 9

So between Sonic, Tails Knuckles, Blaze, and Omega; what character should I use with Shadow?

Sonic or Tails. If you like speed better then use Sonic. If you like flight better then use Tails.

Blaze is cool too.

Edited by Aqua7KH

So between Sonic, Tails Knuckles, Blaze, and Omega; what character should I use with Shadow?

With Shadow, maybe Tails. You get the same buff as Sonic plus the Fly ability, so you have more control. If you're not used to fly types use Sonic (Or practice with Tails?)

• Thumbs Up 1

I keep wondering where do people get that many lives.

Also, is Metal Sonic the last leaked character? Could there be more with 1.1.3? 

And if there were sonic 06 characters/buddies, who would you guys want/what would they do? :P

That's very crazy! It took over 10 hours to set a high score of over 1 billion in Sonic Runners! Doesn't he have time to do something else? This game is totally outrageous!

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh? How do you that it took 10 hours?

I know DarkspinesSonic's livestream where he got about 200 million took him 2-3 hours, so I guess use that as a base?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah it's almost like they advertised in game that there would be an increased drop rate if you landed on those eggs.

But dss isn't rank 999 and potesoni is

• Thumbs Up 1

I keep wondering where do people get that many lives.

Also, is Metal Sonic the last leaked character? Could there be more with 1.1.3? 

And if there were sonic 06 characters/buddies, who would you guys want/what would they do? :P

I'd rather no playable 06 characters(though I could technically count Silver as a 06 character). Buddies on the other hand, an iblis biter, Solaris or mephiles would be interesting to see show up. Wouldn't be too offensive. I mean Generations didn't get too much hate for having a 06 stage, so small things like buddies, shouldn't be that bad.

I wish I knew how long it took him. Imagine how many RSR he'd have gotten if he'd just been doing 9.75 million runs during that time. Of course, I'm sure he doesn't need any. 

yes

The screenshots clearly show that he's not cheating. Trust me, I played around trying to hack this game a bit on a spare Android tablet, and you can't hack score. If it's hacked then it will be removed. 

Good job, Sega. Now this game is broken for all smart devices except iPad Airs, and Sega has to fix it for the rest of advanced ones.

Or you could get an iPad yourself..

...are you serious there? That's your response? "Instead of Sega fixing issues with other versions, just buy an iPad. How is that so hard guys?" Yeah complaing is totally not justified. let's not consider that iPads are expensive, so some people can't afford one.

Edited by Michael Munroe
  • Thumbs Up 1