Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So there are ways to unlock characters like Big and Silver, but those RSR and ring prices to unlock them are whopping.O_O

It's good they have them purchasable, but until you get to about Level 30, they become useless. They have a massive disadvantage in that they halve your score, and using 2 of them cuts your score by 75%, so they're really just for show.

Woahh holy, I got a high score in the power stage: 409,160, used Knuckles and Tikal and the buddies I used were the RC baloon and the Witch chao. 

And I'm on top of the Runner's League! :o

• Thumbs Up 3

I swear Chaos has to be one of the most rare companions,  I keep getting tornado 2 and leveling it up o.o, wanted chaos even if it was just for the look xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I swear Chaos has to be one of the most rare companions,  I keep getting tornado 2 and leveling it up o.o, wanted chaos even if it was just for the look xD

Chaos and Death Egg. These are like the only 2 companions I don't have

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow! I usually get to 10 million, 16 million if concentrated and 18 million if lucky,  but today there was no random lag while playing! 

New update may ruin some things but at least the huge lag when going trough the missile spam is gone! 

IMG_20150905_4728.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Have to admit I've noticed a big drop in lag in the game.

Just managed to score just under 40 million in a game.

Wow! I usually get to 10 million, 16 million if concentrated and 18 million if lucky,  but today there was no random lag while playing! 

New update may ruin some things but at least the huge lag when going trough the missile spam is gone! 

IMG_20150905_4728.jpg

I like how everything is high score, but you only got one RSR xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Have to admit I've noticed a big drop in lag in the game.

Just managed to score just under 40 million in a game.

Wow, mine's become worse with lag... I'm dying early on now. It's getting frustrating to keep up.

I like how everything is high score, but you only got one RSR xD

yup, that's my luck,  I rarely get rsr and those I get are only when using battle cruiser T_T

Who did you use and on what stage

Well, been leveling up Shadow and as support it would be either sonic or amitite amy, since Amy > sonic I used amitite Amy level 99 + Shadow level 82, with carbuncle, sharah all on a speed stage

Gaah! More spins, More Orca!
I hope spin number 15 will do it next time! I'm counting them! I think someone said it took them 41 tries. I need to try that much too if I'm gonna get Tikal...

• Thumbs Up 1

The lag is increasing for me as well. The spring boards and boss fights are virtually unplayable. I've been an avid player since the Japanese launch, but this lag is seriously killing my enthusiasm as it makes it impossible to get a good score.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Must have missed this somewhere but not liking how the characters level different, my phones on the left, a level 71 Rouge, and my friends tablet on the right a level 60 Rouge, notice the difference in the laser wisp even though mines a higher level. (9 vs 14), I'd rather have her stats, all mines going to the dumb spring. Also got my first score over 7 million after switching back to Tails, but got extremely laggy towards the end.

Screenshot_2015-09-05-08-52-42.thumb.jpeScreenshot_2015-09-05-04-20-38.thumb.jpe

Edited by CorrieCubed
  • Thumbs Up 1

Must have missed this somewhere but not liking how the characters level different, my phones on the left, a level 71 Rouge, and my friends tablet on the right a level 60 rouge, notice the difference in the laser wisp even though mines a higher level. (9 vs 14), I'd rather have her stats, all mines going to the dumb spring. Also got my first score over 7 million after switching back to Tails, but got extremely laggy towards the end.

yeah, you also gamble rings when upgrading a character, you just don't get a roulette with an animation :P

Each time you press upgrade, unlike the other sonic apps where you could choose, you now get a random stay upgraded

Geez, I wanted to so much to level up Amy's asteroid power up and only after level 97 the game is truly forced to be focused on it since all the others stats are already leveled up

Wasting 100,000 rings for a stat you don't want is just frustrating

Here's a score run after the update. The game no longer gets laggier as the run progresses, but stutters a hell lot more, so not much has changed tbh. I got both the Cyan Wisp bug and Yellow Drill bug during my run and the drill one happened when I had a magnet and full combo just before the drill section xd After the item died I popped up in the air, the game lagged and I fell into a pit. Talk about a huge cock block. I would have surpassed 30 million for the first time ;-;

Rouge Lv.80 + Amy Lv.87 / Shahra Lvl 5 + Carbuncle Lvl 2

Screenshot_2015-09-05-09-19-26.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Must have missed this somewhere but not liking how the characters level different, my phones on the left, a level 71 Rouge, and my friends tablet on the right a level 60 Rouge, notice the difference in the laser wisp even though mines a higher level. (9 vs 14), I'd rather have her stats, all mines going to the dumb spring. Also got my first score over 7 million after switching back to Tails, but got extremely laggy towards the end.

Screenshot_2015-09-05-08-52-42.thumb.jpeScreenshot_2015-09-05-04-20-38.thumb.jpe

Both Rouge's will end up the same at LV. 100 right?

Sure your giving up that beastly lazer boost, but at least your nabbing a pretty nasty Drill advantage. Keeps things interesting IMO.

Could you guys suggest some combos?

Characters:

Speed:

-Sonic

-Shadow

-Classic Sonic

Flight: 

-Tails

Power:

-Knuckles

-Omega 

-Blaze