-Easter Bunny Lvl 4

-Desert Chao Lvl 4

-Skull Chao Lvl 5

-Yacker Lvl 5 

-Genesis Lvl 5

-Cartridge Lvl 5

-Erazor Lvl 5

-Mother Wisp Lvl 5

I personally recommend Sonic/Shadow, or Sonic/Tails, with Chip and Shahra.  But, that's just my personal recommendation. 

Could you guys suggest some combos?

Characters:

Speed:

-Sonic

-Shadow

-Classic Sonic

Flight: 

-Tails

Power:

-Knuckles

-Omega 

-Blaze

Buddies:

-Dark Chao

-Jewel Chao

-RC Piggy

-Wizard Chao

-Nightopian

-Chip

-Caliburn

-RC Battle Cruiser

-Golden Angel

-Egg Chao lvl 1

-RC UFO Lvl 1

-Blowfish Transporter Lvl 1

-RC Tornado Lvl 1

-RC Golden Piggy Lvl 2

-Lamp Lvl 2

-Hero Chaos Lvl 2

-Pumpkin Chao Lvl 3

-Shahra Lvl 3

-RC Monkey Lvl 4

-Easter Bunny Lvl 4

-Desert Chao Lvl 4

-Skull Chao Lvl 5

-Yacker Lvl 5 

-Genesis Lvl 5

-Cartridge Lvl 5

-Erazor Lvl 5

-Mother Wisp Lvl 5

Shadow, Shahra and Erazor/mother wisp.

I think this is the best you could get, maybe classic sonic as side character.

I would personally recommend Shadow/Tails and Yacker/Shahra. Both Yacker and Shahra are generally very practical buddies to use. If I'm not going for a high score run I use RC Battle Cruiser/Shahra though.

The commercial glitch still exists, I hope SEGA files for you know what soon.

I really do

Untitledytjhtrfguhjtr754w67 y4tyhtrghhghgfd.jpg

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's really annoying. It used to happen to me a lot. Buying RSR's removed the ads, but a Sonic Dash ad still appears every now and again.

It's really annoying. It used to happen to me a lot. Buying RSR's removed the ads, but a Sonic Dash ad still appears every now and again.

It always shows ads for SEGA games regardless of whether or not you bought RSR. (Sonic Dash and that Candy game)

Btw does anyone knows why DSS has 316 buddies? There are only 312, and he doesnt have the new ones at the highest level, whats with that?

Btw does anyone knows why DSS has 316 buddies? There are only 312, and he doesnt have the new ones at the highest level, whats with that?

Anytime you get a buddy, even if you have a fully leveled buddy, it counts as getting that number of buddies.

Anytime you get a buddy, even if you have a fully leveled buddy, it counts as getting that number of buddies.

You mean like when it gives me 3 eggs? If so, then it doesnt go up for me, i've the same number of buddies as my number for the buddies bonus, and i've got the 3 eggs a lot of times.

You mean like when it gives me 3 eggs? If so, then it doesnt go up for me, i've the same number of buddies as my number for the buddies bonus, and i've got the 3 eggs a lot of times.

It should go up for you. Buddies are counted in total, as in how many times you've gotten a buddy egg. 

It should go up for you. Buddies are counted in total, as in how many times you've gotten a buddy egg. 

Also my math doesnt make sense-

I have 152 buddies, and it has a bonus of 76.7, so there are 31.1 of score bonus left (maybe this is where the 3 eggs go)

Then i look into DSS last 2 vídeos of runners.

At the summer event he has 299 buddies (only should have 294) with a bonus of 126.4, so there is an extra of 36.7 score bonus

On his last vídeo (of tikal) he has 316 buddies and a bonus of 137.8, so there is an extra of 43 score bonus.

Something else i want to know, does the buddie bonus stacks with the rank bonus? Or does it take effect before that (like mother wisp)?

Also my math doesnt make sense-

I have 152 buddies, and it has a bonus of 76.7, so there are 31.1 of score bonus left (maybe this is where the 3 eggs go)

Then i look into DSS last 2 vídeos of runners.

At the summer event he has 299 buddies (only should have 294) with a bonus of 126.4, so there is an extra of 36.7 score bonus

On his last vídeo (of tikal) he has 316 buddies and a bonus of 137.8, so there is an extra of 43 score bonus.

Something else i want to know, does the buddie bonus stacks with the rank bonus? Or does it take effect before that (like mother wisp)?

It depends on the numbers of buddies you have got so far.

The buddy bonus and the rank bonus will affect everytime.

I'm surprised we still have no story after episode 50. I'd like to get some more special eggs! I'll forgive SEGA for all their trickery if it adds 3 new characters you can unlock via the story mode. No roulette, no Team Easy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm surprised we still have no story after episode 50. I'd like to get some more special eggs! I'll forgive SEGA for all their trickery if it adds 3 new characters you can unlock via the story mode. No roulette, no Team Easy.

I kind of don't want them to get release yet, the more levels, the harder it'll be to rank up/defeat eggman.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Characters:

Speed:

-Sonic

-Shadow

-Classic Sonic

Flight: 

-Tails

Power:

-Knuckles

-Omega 

-Blaze

Buddies:

-Dark Chao

-Jewel Chao

-RC Piggy

-Wizard Chao

-Nightopian

-Chip

-Caliburn

-RC Battle Cruiser

-Golden Angel

-Egg Chao lvl 1

-RC UFO Lvl 1

-Blowfish Transporter Lvl 1

-RC Tornado Lvl 1

-RC Golden Piggy Lvl 2

-Lamp Lvl 2

-Hero Chaos Lvl 2

-Pumpkin Chao Lvl 3

-Shahra Lvl 3

-RC Monkey Lvl 4

-Easter Bunny Lvl 4

-Desert Chao Lvl 4

-Skull Chao Lvl 5

-Yacker Lvl 5 

-Genesis Lvl 5

-Cartridge Lvl 5

-Erazor Lvl 5

-Mother Wisp Lvl 5

In my opinion, use Shadow and Classic Sonic with Shahra and Erazor. If you prefer Fly types or Power types then you could use Tails for flight and Blaze for power. But if not stick with Shadow/Classic and Shahra/Erazor. He's really handy because his shield helps you last a lot longer in runs and the random items Shahra gives us a must have. 

Ryan, I think with Speed, Shadow and Classic Sonic are the best. For Fly, Tails and Shadow, and for Power, Blaze and Omega. Partner wise I use Shahra and Mother Wisp, but Shahra and Erazor works well as well.

I just got another 50RSR... Why am I so frightened to spin the wheel?

EDIT: Spun and got another Desert Chao... Now I remember my fear. The fear of hard work with no reward

Edited by SuperAj3

I think that they wont add anything, because i cant see how the story would continue

Well it's not like the story really had anything to it anyway. It was basically just Sonic Tails & Knuckles doing the same thing over and over until the game decided they beat eggman enough. I feel like it'd be pretty easy for them to add new stuff.

I love the fact that one of the most important buddy is at level 1: Erazor. I woulve got him at 5 but i was at the beach. Now i must get a 1300 comco to activate him

Back to runners, I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't curious how much money we've collectively sunk into this game. Its already had me break my 1 rule (never spend $$$ on mobile games) and I've seen that a few of you here have done the same at least once. I feel like I'm contributing to a vicious cycle once Sonic Team realizes how profitable this model can be. Slap us over the head with a little nostalgia and our wallets will spread open faster than a ... oh, lets keep the grammar PG.... a very fast and loose woman. Where else is someone supposed to get their Tikal fix in this day and age?!

How many of you guys will fess up to feeding this beast multiple monetary transactions?

I admit I payed 15$ plus a 25$ iTunes gift card I got to get Rouge. Only time I ever payed for a phone game. I regret it (I'm just happy I payed 15 and not the whole 40) but hey, I can't change the past. Never going I spend money on a mobile game again though. I fell for it, but I'm not pissed over it. It happens.

Ryan, I think with Speed, Shadow and Classic Sonic are the best. For Fly, Tails and Shadow, and for Power, Blaze and Omega. Partner wise I use Shahra and Mother Wisp, but Shahra and Erazor works well as well.

I just got another 50RSR... Why am I so frightened to spin the wheel?

I think you should wait till you get more RSR and then go for the wheel....

• Thumbs Up 1