Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Those Red Ring Prices are too damn high! Should've been 99 cents for 50 RSR! But only 12? Forget about it!

wait... you have the 12RSR pack for 99 cents!? For me it's like, $1.30!!! I swear conversion rates make these things unfairly expensive.

• Thumbs Up 1

wait... you have the 12RSR pack for 99 cents!? For me it's like, $1.30!!! I swear conversion rates make these things unfairly expensive.

Australlia huh... USA's economy is garbage now, so 99 cents for 12 measly RSR is alot.

I'm glad Nintendo is MORE than reasonable with their DLC! most of their DLC is FREE! Nintendo rocks! SEGA, EA, Capcom and all those companies are just digging their own graves with their infernal GREED!

Such a shame, they were very respectable and amazing companies in the past, now they want more money with less effort, while Nintendo still puts effort into their games and doesn't demand much if anything at all!

EDIT: But I digress, this is a SEGA Sonic Runners topic.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 3

In my country, you have to pay 12 RSRs for IDR12.000,00.

I dont know what the conversion rate of that is but it looks immense! So many zeroes! :blink:

Edited by Aries

I dont know what the conversion rate of that is but it looks immense! XD Nah man, F that!

Yep. US$1,00 costs about IDR13.200,00 right now.

EDIT: Oh, wait! It costs about IDR14.000,00 right now when I check on Google.

Edited by GreninJovan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Crazy! I just hope you guys get the Battle Cruiser if you dont have it yet (there are so many companions now!)...not that the BC helps too much but at least seeing 1 or 2 of those blasted things drop is better than nothing :/ the roulette used to be easier to control in the past, now its too random and sluggish. I miss Sonic Runners 1.0 :/ (Not to mention it was commercial free, tho the free revives are nice BUT heaven forbid when the commercial makes ur Sonic Runners go to the title screen and you lose any progress and if you used items THEY too are gone, meaning waste of items you used rings any RSR u got and time! Definitely the stuff of nightmares! Hopefully SEGA fixed that glitch, it claimed my soul about 4 times already)

Edited by Aries

I'm not sure how the conversion rates work, but that sounds like a heck of a lot! So $1 USD is about 13200 IDR? Wow. I thought Japan's currency sounded expensive XD

These are the RSR bundles for Australia (in $AUD) not including the bonuses:

Android: 12RSR - $1.39 48RSR - $5.52 96RSR - $11.04 299RSR - $34.52 477RSR - $55.23

iOS:   12RSR - $1.29 47RSR - $4.99 93RSR - $9.99 298RSR - $31.99 466RSR - $49.99

In short, I think it's less money per 1RSR on Android than on iOS. You're only getting a bargain on iOS if you buy the 12RSR pack.

Edited by SuperAj3

Australlia huh... USA's economy is garbage now, so 99 cents for 12 measly RSR is alot.

I'm glad Nintendo is MORE than reasonable with their DLC! most of their DLC is FREE! Nintendo rocks! SEGA, EA, Capcom and all those companies are just digging their own graves with their infernal GREED!

Such a shame, they were very respectable and amazing companies in the past, now they want more money with less effort, while Nintendo still puts effort into their games and doesn't demand much if anything at all!

It seems that you only play Nintendo games because there's a lot of games with free DLC like Witcher 3, Hard Reset, and Sleeping Dogs.

Edited by NoirSuede

It seems that you only play Nintendo games because there's a lot of games with free DLC like Witcher 3, Hard Reset, and Sleeping Dogs.

But those three games you mentioned are not playable on WiiU.

But those three games you mentioned are not playable on WiiU.

Well if you're talking WiiU games then Sonic Lost World has the Zelda and Yoshi free levels.

Well if you're talking WiiU games then Sonic Lost World has the Zelda and Yoshi free levels.

Yeah, Wii U's been pretty good with freebies. Every single DLC weapon and stage in Splatoon for example. Smash Bros has all paid DLC, but most of it's cheap ($1 a costume is a great price! Compared to the Persona 4 Arena "Glasses" DLC which was like, $8 and only gave a pair of glasses to 3 characters per pack.) 

But I digress..

What is 12.000,00? I understand 12,000.00 but not 12 point 000 comma 00? :huh:

What is 12.000,00? I understand 12,000.00 but not 12 point 000 comma 00? :huh:

It's a European thing. Commas and periods are opposite in math compared to the US. So it's 12K Indonesian Rupiah. 

Edit: Wait, Indonesia is in Asia. So.. basically everywhere except America. :V

Edited by ElectricAngel

It's a European thing. Commas and periods are opposite in math compared to the US. So it's 12K Indonesian Rupiah. 

Edit: Wait, Indonesia is in Asia. So.. basically everywhere except America. :V

It means 12 thousand and the last 2 being the decimal cents then right? That is confusing way math than.

It means 12 thousand and the last 2 being the decimal cents then right? That is confusing way math than.

Except the decimal cents have never been used in Indonesia since the 50s so by this point it's just archaic formality.

It isn't really fair to compare a $60 console game to a F2P mobile game. There's no way for Sega to make money on this game if they aren't aggressive. I don't remember the exact number, but I think less than 40,000 people participated in the Tropical Coast event, so Sega's probably desperate. Also, Pokemon Shuffle Mobile isn't made directly by Nintendo, but it definitely isn't as generous as Splatoon.

By the way, my brother and I combined have done about 45 spins (2250 RSR) and guess how many times we landed on Shadow? I did land on Blaze once, but I'm just trying to say don't ever spend real money on this game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So, the prices are kinda similar? It's cool to hear how these work and the conversions overall kinda even things out I guess.

All this talk of RSR is making me more motivated to get some (Not buy XD) . I seem to get about 30RSR a day without the Battle Cruiser (Just playing through Boiling point in its entirety). In a few minutes I'll get enough from the Runner's League to spin again! Spin No. 13. Will this yield Tikal?

Also, I had a bogus theory, but if there's anything to it, I'll say it here. Maybe the roulette is time based? If you spin once and get a Rare, and then spin immediately after, if you get a rare, you'll get the same partner as the first one. When I did my 11 consecutive spins, I got Yacker from Level 1 to Level 5 and then got him a 5th time! So maybe if I waited, it might've been another partner that wasn't Yacker?

I spun and... orca...

I WANTED TIKAL! also, can  someone tell me if the odds are different? the character egg fells thinner to me

anyone else get the glitch, where tapping and making characters jump makes them drop like a rock faster than a actual rock? It happens every now and then, and can really screw up my runs.:/ 

Edited by Michael Munroe

I spun and... orca...

I WANTED TIKAL! also, can  someone tell me if the odds are different? the character egg fells thinner to me

I think the odds haven't changed. It still says it's 6%

I just spun... SO CLOSE! It slowed down on the character one, then tilted over to the rare... got a Desert Chao

So there are ways to unlock characters like Big and Silver, but those RSR and ring prices to unlock them are whopping.O_O

So there are ways to unlock characters like Big and Silver, but those RSR and ring prices to unlock them are whopping.O_O

And most people say that they're not really worth it anyway. All three of the characters you can just buy, Cream, Silver, and Big, are a part of Team Easy and while they do make the game a little easier, they also cut your score substantially. So you're basically paying 250 red rings just to have your score chopped in half.

That said, Cream is adorable, and totally worth it. Obvs.

Edited by Weh

The game wants to kill me. Until 1.1.3 lets say it wasnt that bad. Now its terrible: so many glitches...i cant think of any run where i didnt met at last one

• Thumbs Up 1