Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Just tried it... Landed on character egg. Got Blaze and not Rouge. I blew the rest of my 350 rings trying to get Rouge. It didn't hit character egg after that...

ill likely never get Shadow or Rouge now.

And the plastic chain in my braces broke

The sadness is strong in me.

I know how you feel, I've got Blaze instead of Rouge too :(

When you tried with the rest of your 350 rings, was it landing near the character egg? i.e. is the method working for you but you were just mistiming your taps?

So I just deleted and restarted my iOS version of the game, and I got Rouge on the first special egg roulette! I'm comfortable with my spot on the rankings XD!

YvPXiYy.jpg

Hogfather's trick didn't work for me. It never even landed close to the character egg.

I've notice that if the internet connection stops, the wheel will spin endlessly until it reconnects. The needle then won't immediately stop but will slowly crawl to a spot. I think that's a sign that the spot is predetermined before spinning, and these tactics are just coincidence. (Yes, it seems too much of coincidence to use the tactic and repeatedly get the character egg. But during the Pyo event, I got Amite Amy 3 times in a row, without any tricks. Plus I get Yackker all the time, so I think the randomness is messed up).

1.As the rare egg has the biggest ods, it is most likely t get them

2.If you get Yacker that often it means that most of the rare buddies are leveled up

I had Yacker leveled up to max ages ago but still get him regularly. I'm missing a lot of buddies and very few of them are at max level. 

Edited by big_smile

I know how you feel, I've got Blaze instead of Rouge too :(

When you tried with the rest of your 350 rings, was it landing near the character egg? i.e. is the method working for you but you were just mistiming your taps?

It wasn't landing no where near after that. I have no clue how I'm gonna get Rouge now. I'm like about to cry >.< 350 gone...

just a quick question: is it possible to delete the app, start a new save and spin for Rouge? After I get her, could I combine that save with my old one using the data transpher ID to get my old data and Rouge?

It wasn't landing no where near after that. I have no clue how I'm gonna get Rouge now. I'm like about to cry >.< 350 gone...

just a quick question: is it possible to delete the app, start a new save and spin for Rouge? After I get her, could I combine that save with my old one using the data transpher ID to get my old data and Rouge?

I'm guessing transferring your save will delete your current one and overwrite it with the new one (the one you're transferring). (That's how it works with Love Live, which is also a Japanese F2P always online mobile game)

Edited by SuperAj3

Since no one didn't upload unused sountracks from Sonic Runners' assets in this thread, I have done it. I found one of two unused sountracks in youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLeA42wxiiA

(Actually, I didn't upload the other one because it was used for Desert Ruins, even though SEGA typed Tropical Coast in it. But I think that Tropical Coast event could come true.)

Btw, enjoy this soundtrack!

Oh, and also,...

image.thumb.jpg.66479e812c9b68eb59515945

Edited by GreninJovan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you Grenin! I was trying so hard to find that "Zone 5" music. Zone 4 turned out to be Desert Ruins, but the original had more of a tropical vibe (which I preferred).

My guess is this'll be used Christmas Time. Expect a Sonic with a Santa hat and jacket as the Roulette character! (I'm calling it! Place your bets!) 

Since no one didn't upload unused sountracks from Sonic Runners' assets in this thread, I have done it. I found one of two unused sountracks in youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLeA42wxiiA

(Actually, I didn't upload the other one because it was used for Desert Ruins, even though SEGA typed Tropical Coast in it. But I think that Tropical Coast event could come true.)

Btw, enjoy this soundtrack!

Oh, and also,...

image.thumb.jpg.66479e812c9b68eb59515945

After this maintenance you can bet that there's going to be an event.

And i know it's super unlikely, but I REALLY hope that they put out a balance patch.

maybe the sales for the characters?

Maybe, but if Sonic Team just puts the other characters for sale without rebalancing them then everyone will call this game pay 2 win.

After this maintenance you can bet that there's going to be an event.

Dude, that's really too quick to announce that. If two events are held at the same time, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get new companions featuring those events.

Thank you Grenin! I was trying so hard to find that "Zone 5" music. Zone 4 turned out to be Desert Ruins, but the original had more of a tropical vibe (which I preferred).

My guess is this'll be used Christmas Time. Expect a Sonic with a Santa hat and jacket as the Roulette character! (I'm calling it! Place your bets!) 

Next time, just call me Jovan.

The asteroid goest as up as possible and you cant control it...so you wait until it's done...

Oh, God! SEGA hasn't fixed that glitch all along since the worldwide launch!?

Now Sega is still betraying us...

I could go all conspiracy theorist and say it's a ploy to make us spend more RSR, but I just kid when I say that.

So it keeps going up? I don't think I've had this issue. I've always been able to control asteroid (at least I think I have o.O)

Well I just completed the main story. And I'm still can't get Rouge. Oh well at least I got Omega and classic Sonic.

How do you get classic sonic?  I got Blaze almost too easily yesterday. 

He was exclusive to the Birthday Episode.

Sorry, bro, but it's too late.

I am at the final boss, but im gonna wait for tommonrow as im out of rings, and i need 1 more special egg

Edited by Diamond Z

Can anyone tell me how Hogfather's trick to stop the roulette works please?

apparently stop the roulette on the spot you want after 1 rotation of the needle

I kinda got it to work (at least I'm pretty sure it worked) on the daily roulette wheel.  I practice it there, hopefully (if it actually works) I'll be able to get what I want the next time I spin.  As for the Asteroid glitch, this is the first time I've heard of it.  When my Asteroid glitched, I just got stuck in asteroid mode, for like 15 minutes...