Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

After the final episode you repeat the whole episode 50

Gaah! That means I have to do 5 whole segments for another special egg! It's gonna take forever :wacko:

Nights has been in Sonic Runners for a few days now, actually! :P Along with Reala and a Nightopian.

It's just three companions and no playable event though, sadly.

Edited by Weh

I got a question to check with all of you... I noticed Erazor Djinn does not active skill during boss fight. Is this intended or a bug? 

I got a question to check with all of you... I noticed Erazor Djinn does not active skill during boss fight. Is this intended or a bug? 

Do you mean the Boss Battles, or during the "Defeat Eggman!" segments in a run?
It should happen regardless, but if you know where it's failing, you may have to report it as a bug.

Speaking of that, how does one report bugs? The only avenue I'm aware of is the game's JP Twitter.

Most likely a bug... are you sure you didnt lost the combo before using him?

If i lose/drop my combos i won't be asking this question. lol

Do you mean the Boss Battles, or during the "Defeat Eggman!" segments in a run?It should happen regardless, but if you know where it's failing, you may have to report it as a bug.

Speaking of that, how does one report bugs? The only avenue I'm aware of is the game's JP Twitter.

My bad for didn't explain it clearer, it's during the defeat egg man segments in a run. It clearly did not activate it that is why i thought it will be best to share my experience and check with the rest.

Do you mean the Boss Battles, or during the "Defeat Eggman!" segments in a run?It should happen regardless, but if you know where it's failing, you may have to report it as a bug.

I think that SEGA would not be responsible for any bug in Sonic Runners until you complained it to them in their Costumer Service window only.

Source: Sonic Runners JP Twitter

It's not fake. Iizuka confirmed it on an interview.

No, I mean the one that @Diamond Z was talking about.

Oh, wait! I think he meant your two posts in page 135 of this thread. I should say that those are not related to 150 episodes in Sonic Runners. My apologies.

Edited by GreninJovan

So how random is the roulette? I saved up 300 Red rings in the hope of getting Rouge. That's 6 spins. And for 3 of them I got Yakker! How can that be possible? It's not the first time that's happened either. I usually spin the roulette at least 5 times a month and half of them are Yakker!

What is with Yakker. How do I get him so often?

1.As the rare egg has the biggest ods, it is most likely t get them

2.If you get Yacker that often it means that most of the rare buddies are leveled up

1.As the rare egg has the biggest ods, it is most likely t get them

2.If you get Yacker that often it means that most of the rare buddies are leveled up

Not necessarily; even if a companion is all the way leveled up they can still come out of an egg. Just, instead of leveling up that companion, it gives you three special eggs.

So, it's actually just really unfortunate luck.

HUGE UPDATE:

As it turns out, Hogfather's trick about the Premium Roulette was RIGHT!

Here's what I just found out: You need to not be playing in streamline mode.

If you're playing with the proper framerate, you just need to let the wheel do one full rotation, then tap the screen when the arrow enters the spot you want!

I managed to get Rouge on my first try after I turned streamline mode off!

• Thumbs Up 2

HUGE UPDATE:

If you're playing with the proper framerate, you just need to let the wheel do one full rotation, then tap the screen when the arrow enters the spot you want!

How are you guys doing this? I don't have streamlined mode on and the wheel spins way too fast after the first rotation

HUGE UPDATE:

No wonder the trick wasn't working! I had it turned on... Well now I need to earn another 50 RSR... Ugh this'll take ages!

HUGE UPDATE:

Just tried it... Landed on character egg. Got Blaze and not Rouge. I blew the rest of my 350 rings trying to get Rouge. It didn't hit character egg after that...

ill likely never get Shadow or Rouge now.

And the plastic chain in my braces broke

The sadness is strong in me.