Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

b7aeace8a3d7a53da10eaa841fc6d95e.png

Hard to see, but this says "LADY". Rose is ローズ

WOW. I had no idea! It says「レディ」which is "Lady". So "Lady" type makes it possible for Tikal to fit in? This explains so much as to why Cream and Big were moved into Team Easy

What about the upcoming events in Sonic Runners?

What do you mean what about the events?

Why would a separate thread be needed to talk about Upcoming Runners events when this thread is made for everything related to Runners. There's absolutely no need for another thread.

On that note, if a Adventure event is coming, I can see the Tropical Coast stage from Lost World making a debut. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Or that Silent Jungle level, cuz ya know, Tikal, Jungle, Mystic Ruins.

I can just hear the Mystic Ruins overworld music playing on the event menu XD

They've been sticking to the Lost World levels so I doubt they'd make an area based on Adventure. Maybe Sky Road is redecorated to look more Mystic Ruins-y?

I really want one of this stages for the event:

Mystic Ruins

Station Square

Windy Valley

Emereald Coast

I can just hear the Mystic Ruins overworld music playing on the event menu XD

They've been sticking to the Lost World levels so I doubt they'd make an area based on Adventure. Maybe Sky Road is redecorated to look more Mystic Ruins-y?

Sky Road is above Silent Forest. So it means that Sky Road is redecorated to look like Silent Forest, but it was supposedly redecorated to look like Windy Hill, just like in Sonic Lost World, but it doesn't matter.

F-Fly?!

Sega, what did you drink before making this?

Well of all characters, Metal is the one that could be any type.  Built for speed, body is a jet engine, overdrive lets him smash through walls.

I think someone found metal sonic's type while digging through the assets and it's Fly/Mech

Source of this?

Anyone is able to edit that. For a while they had the typings match that of Sonic Heroes and Blaze and Silver under Team Easy (under Speed and Fly respectively) until Omega and Team Easy were released. Not to mention they listed Metal Sonic under Speed (and now Fly it seems).

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Runners

Anyone got a source which is actually credible?

• Thumbs Up 1

For Team Mech, I think it would make the most sense if we had Metal Sonic as speed, and maybe a updated EggRobo as Flight.

Eggrobo's the only character I can think of that could work as Team Mech's flight character

I doubt they'll bring back Egg Robo, he's nothing but a mass-produced Badnik (since Sonic R isn't part of the continuity). 

I doubt they'll bring back Egg Robo, he's nothing but a mass-produced Badnik (since Sonic R isn't part of the continuity). 

Yeah, it was sort of just a random guess when I was thinking about characters who could possibly fit for flight, and were in a slightly bigger role in other things.

Maybe Gamma along with his hover pack will be added? If Tikal's coming, it could be possible?

Yeah, it was sort of just a random guess when I was thinking about characters who could possibly fit for flight, and were in a slightly bigger role in other things.

Maybe Gamma along with his hover pack will be added? If Tikal's coming, it could be possible?

Gamma had a pretty big role while it was alive, since they are brining Tikal , that isn't exactly alive, they could perhaps bring gamma too? 

Okay, I'm REALLY pissed off right now. Who do I get in contact with Sega about getting my 50 red rings back after Runners decided to disconnect while I was spinning the roulette wheel and my 50 red rings just disappeared. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE CONNECTED DURING THIS?!! Why does it have to constantly be connected at all times?!! It's ridiculous. Hardlight has done a fantastic job with Sonic Dash. How come Sonic Team can't handle the implementation of microtransactions just as well?! This game is a fucking ripoff.

I'm thinking Metal Sonic will be Power type. I mean, he does have that spinny dash attack thing similar to Knuckles' "oraoraoraora*" move from SA2. 

Boss_6_Bad_Future.png300px-MetalSonicFightGenerations.jpg

He looks capable enough of plowing through dirt and enemies no problem.

*I have no idea what this is actually called. :V

I'm thinking Metal Sonic will be Power type. I mean, he does have that spinny dash attack thing similar to Knuckles' "oraoraoraora*" move from SA2. 

Boss_6_Bad_Future.png300px-MetalSonicFightGenerations.jpg

He looks capable enough of plowing through dirt and enemies no problem.

*I have no idea what this is actually called. :V

That would only work if he's not a Mech character, since Omega's already Power/Mech. I still think he'll be Speed/Mech, but I could be proven wrong.

*Metal Sonic's move is called the "V-Maximum Overdrive", while I believe Knux's SA2 attack was the "Drill Dive". 

That would only work if he's not a Mech character, since Omega's already Power/Mech. I still think he'll be Speed/Mech, but I could be proven wrong.

*That move is called the "V-Maximum Overdrive", I believe.

Speed. Well, like others mentioned, he is supposed to match the speed and power of Sonic. Could be likely. I didn't take into account what team he was on, so yeah.

Oh and V-Maximum Overdrive sounds so over the top. It's like something you would name a monster truck.

Okay, I'm REALLY pissed off right now. Who do I get in contact with Sega about getting my 50 red rings back after Runners decided to disconnect while I was spinning the roulette wheel and my 50 red rings just disappeared. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE CONNECTED DURING THIS?!! Why does it have to constantly be connected at all times?!! It's ridiculous. Hardlight has done a fantastic job with Sonic Dash. How come Sonic Team can't handle the implementation of microtransactions just as well?! This game is a fucking ripoff.

Bro, I lost 100 red rings and I sent the customer service a email and they literally did not do jack shit for me at all. They told me just to fix my connect and that's it. Not even a sorry gift.

• Thumbs Up 1