Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

The asteroid goest as up as possible and you cant control it...so you wait until it's done...

I never got that glitch... It sounds really annoying.

in other news, I'm still livid about blowing my 350 RSR to only get Blaze and not Rouge. At the last day of the Rouge event of I don't have enough RSR by then I might just blow my ITunes Gift Card to buy more RSRs to spin again. (Honestly I didn't even know why I blew all my RSR last night I just got Blaze the first spin and I got way too confident after that.)

Watch me get Blaze again OTL 

i have one week to get enough rsr to get blaze and metal/shadow...

Uh...No we don't? There's absolutely no indication of Metal Sonic or Shadow coming, and Blaze is here until the end of the month.

• Thumbs Up 1

He was exclusive to the Birthday Episode.

Sorry, bro, but it's too late.

Bro-ette...but that's cool.

The glitch regarding roulette works.  Your timing has to be spot on, though.  

And a million thanks to those of you who take the time to answer questions!  You are awesome.

And a million thanks to those of you who take the time to answer questions!  You are awesome.

who can make a video about this? i wasted like 500 rings and couldnt lag on S rare.... or i did not understand at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

who can make a video about this? i wasted like 500 rings and couldnt lag on S rare.... or i did not understand at least.

Know that feel bro. Join the club.

• Thumbs Up 1

How do you guys look in the game's files?

We need more information for this.

Why do you want to look in the games files and for what purpose?

Are you looking for hidden assets? 

Are you looking to clear out the unity cache folder?

I would also like to know how to explore the games assets, find hidden files, I'm really curious how it is done... Do you need to have a mobile developers sdk or a unity program on your computer?

I would also like to know how to explore the games assets, find hidden files, I'm really curious how it is done... Do you need to have a mobile developers sdk or a unity program on your computer?

You probably have to just hook up your phone to the computer to look inside the files. I assume it's easy to do on Androids.

You probably have to just hook up your phone to the computer to look inside the files. I assume it's easy to do on Androids.

No all the files are encrypted with file extensions like  " .assets" or some have no extensions at all, 7zip and other unzippers can't open the archive I believe 

who can make a video of this? i wasted like 500 red rings and didnt work for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Streamlined mode means rhat none of the modes should be seletected or one of them needs to be?If yes, which one?

Also, final episode completed ....

only ten rsr and 20.000 normal rings?!

Streamlined mode means rhat none of the modes should be seletected or one of them needs to be?If yes, which one?

Also, final episode completed ....

Hidden Content

I'm sorry to read your post about that.

Looks like Sega is trying to punish new players right now...

I should've use the apk before the worldwide launch, but i was scared to get a virus...

Fair enough. It's hard to know what's legitimate. I've got Japanese accounts so I was able to get around all of that. (It just meant I couldn't buy anything on iOS, which IMO is good XD)

Also, the update's complete. Some extra data was needed to be downloaded, but nothing like new notifications. Has anyone seen what the update's added?

The spin dash sections are now a 90% suicide....

Also, i need some help...im getting relegated...

They didn't fix anything. Maybe some unused data was added? I think someone needs to check those out.

Has anyone else been having trouble with spring platforms ever since the last update? The game seems to jitter when I approach them and the timing feels more precise, so I end up just failing them a lot. Usually if my run ends, it's because I got launched in a pit from them due to the game not registering my tap properly. Kinda sucks when I got a nice streak going too. :/ 

Just tried the Hogfather method on streamline mode. It didn't work. The needle stopped 5 panels away from where I tapped.

And you'll never guess who I got?

Yacker! How is this possible? He makes up 50% of the buddies I get!

Edited by big_smile