Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Even with the special roulette?

The one where you have to collect 10 special eggs? Yup, he's appeared there as well. Once I got him, got 3 special eggs (bringing my total to 10) and then spun the special roulette and I got him again!

Why can't I get multiple RSR Battle ships or character eggs?!

I wonder if it's because I use him quite a lot in the game. (Although I use RSR Battle Ship a lot, but it's still stuck on lvl 3).

Edited by big_smile

The one where you have to collect 10 special eggs? Yup, he's appear there as well. Once I got him, got 3 special eggs (bringing my total to 10) and then spun the special roulette and I got him again!

I wonder if it's because I use him quite a lot in the game.

Shall we think that it was a bug?

The one where you have to collect 10 special eggs? Yup, he's appeared there as well. Once I got him, got 3 special eggs (bringing my total to 10) and then spun the special roulette and I got him again!

I wonder if it's because I use him quite a lot in the game. (Although I use RSR Battle Ship a lot, but it's still stuck on lvl 3).

I don't think so; I also use Yacker in all of my runs and the game doesn't give me him all the time on the roulette. It took me an obnoxiously long time to get him fully leveled up, actually. Your situation sounds extremely frustrating.

Given the rather unpolished state of sonic runners, I wouldn't doubt it being some kind of weird glitch (though it could also just be really, really poor luck). Maybe get in contact with Sega and let them know this is happening to you?

At what episode are you?

If you are at maximum episode 20 i suggest to delete the game and make a new file...

Is it me, or has the game been feeling faster lately (and not in a good way), especially during Sonic's stages?

I know people were saying dashing has been made faster, but when the game speeds you up through slope and cannon segments, I now feel like I'm going so fast that I often miss powerups or platforms/enemies on a level's intended path. At worst, it causes me to inadvertently get killed by mines or rockets because of the narrow window of time you have to dodge them.

It's come to the point where I now have the easiest time with Tails' stages, which wasn't previously the case.

Is it me, or has the game been feeling faster lately (and not in a good way), especially during Sonic's stages?

I know people were saying dashing has been made faster, but when the game speeds you up through slope and cannon segments, I now feel like I'm going so fast that I often miss powerups or platforms/enemies on a level's intended path. At worst, it causes me to inadvertently get killed by mines or rockets because of the narrow window of time you have to dodge them.

It's come to the point where I now have the easiest time with Tails' stages, which wasn't previously the case.

Be careful in Sky Road. It could be some glitches out there...

And...

image.thumb.jpg.29ef5c91cd47623e62e29cb9

image.thumb.jpg.d73cfad92479247641cac91d

RUMOUR: New contents will be approaching

At what episode are you?

If you are at maximum episode 20 i suggest to delete the game and make a new file...

I beat story mode, and my characters are at Lv100, so that's not an option!

Shall we think that it was a bug?

But it happens all the time. It's been consistent since the Birthday event. 

Given the rather unpolished state of sonic runners, I wouldn't doubt it being some kind of weird glitch (though it could also just be really, really poor luck). Maybe get in contact with Sega and let them know this is happening to you?

I'll give that a try. Doubt they'll do anything....

Try changing to stramline mode when you go to the roulette

I actually played around with different streamlined modes and Yacker still made up 50% of the spins. It was funny, when the spin stopped I was like "Let me guess, Yacker" thinking that there's no way he could come again. But nope, there he was!

Omg I really need to get Rouge. I have no idea how I'm gonna get her in like 2 spins...

honestly, I wouldn't even mind the roulette if it was 10 RSR a spin. Like, with three hundred RSR you only get six spins. That's insane. If they made it at least 25 a spin I wouldn't even complain anymore. I'd still be a little pissed at times but come on.

Omg I really need to get Rouge. I have no idea how I'm gonna get her in like 2 spins...

honestly, I wouldn't even mind the roulette if it was 10 RSR a spin. Like, with three hundred RSR you only get six spins. That's insane. If they made it at least 25 a spin I wouldn't even complain anymore. I'd still be a little pissed at times but come on.

Rouge isn't gone until the 14th

What's this streamline mode I'm hearing about?

Its in your settings.  Its supposed to not be so intense to run.  frankly I like the sounds and the graphics.

And YAY I got 3.5 million in my last game.  

Still not experiencing most of these technical problems, and I almost feel bad because I feel like this is some sort of special treatment that I am the least deserving person here to get. I did experience one, though. The game constantly saving video adverts in it's own folder was clogging up my already-limited phone space like nothing else. I don't get why I could move so bloody much of my stuff on to the SD card on my old phone, but here it's just runners, reddit and really weird comic books.

I've grown very tired of this game. Hardly much to enjoy at this stage and the fact that getting new things is a gamble makes it even worse.

Every time I go in the game I keep having to download the update after the matinence... How do I stop that?

Every time I go in the game I keep having to download the update after the matinence... How do I stop that?

The same thing is happening to me as well.

I really hope it's not stuffing more and more needless data into the already 1.1 GB file size on my phone, but, knowing this game's optimization, it's entirely possible. :/