Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

just got a new high score of 4.2 million.

Characters:Rouge,Tails

Buddies:Genesis, Cartridge

Stage: Sky Road

• Thumbs Up 2

Just beat Boiling Point for the second time.

I really wish we could've gotten a Super Sonic level instead of just watching static images.

On another note, I have enough Red Rings to spin the wheel. Are any of these things worth getting?:

Blaze, Death Egg, Hero Chao, RC Battle Cruiser, Egg Chao

If not, I'll just hold out until Metal Sonic is added.

RC Battle Cruiser is one of the best, if not the best.

As a reminder, Rouge is here until the 14th

Well, with blaze this is the thing:

1.if youre not good with power character no, but if you are yes...

But dont spin the until until rouge leaves...(if you have her)

DarkspinesSonic's new record.

image.thumb.jpg.ccf6f020b5edaa3978a1cbef

He used Rouge & Charmy with Lv. 5 NiGHTS & Lv. 5 Shahra. Looks like NiGHTS is also useful in this game.

Actually i get really high scores with power characters...

I do decently with Power Characters, my current highscore on Android is with Omega/Vector. Although I much prefer fly types. (I wish I got Rouge on Android... I got Omega, but I guess I can't complain!)

In what place are you guys in the world rankings?

I: 1997th at high score

577 total score

485 for high score (11mil)

697 for Total.

Technically I got 14 million with Cream but that went down to 7.6 mil. 

In what place are you guys in the world rankings?

I: 1997th at high score

577 total score

103rd for high score (+29million)

241st for total score

DarkspinesSonic's new record.

image.thumb.jpg.ccf6f020b5edaa3978a1cbef

He used Rouge & Charmy with Lv. 5 NiGHTS & Lv. 5 Shahra. Looks like NiGHTS is also useful in this game.

NiGHTS is pretty much Yellow Wisp

The 1000+ combo point are +50, if you went through a loop, NiGHTS multiplies that combo point by five, so 50 x 5 = 250 points per crystal

If you have the combo bonus item equipped, that combo point is doubled, so 250 x 2 = 500 points per crystal, which is the max points you can get using the Drill Wisp

If you max out NiGHTS, you hold that combo for 30 seconds (35 for speed characters)

So, NiGHTS gives you the point bonus that the Drill gives you, and you can go to the upper part of the stage

Edited by itsmeSmugPac

unfortunately NiGHTS is hard to activate because it requires going through a loop at high speed. Most people spend their time at the top of the stage in runs, so unless there comes a part where you are forced to the ground, you're not going to be activating him very often.

I wonder wat type tikal will have...

Since the game is messing up the teams and types, I expect tikal to be the power member of team dark xD

Cuz Runners 

But curious about it too, she can't be on the team Rose, or any of the teams so far

And we only played as her in a alternative skin for knuckles, we don't know much but power is the option according to that

For a Power/Dark-Type character, I think it could be either (a) Deep Nightmare or Dark Guardian from Sonic Unleashed.

Well, the teams arent supossed to be like in heroes, as in SA2 Eggman is with Shadow and Rouge and Amy in 06 is with Silver and Blaze

Honestly guys, I think the biggest problem which we can all agree on is the Roulette. But the thing is the Roulette isn't even that bad. The problem is that it costs 50 RSR. Many games especially in Japan has a roulette and some even has characters in the roulette. However the roulette isn't expensive like the roulette in Runners. If they really want  us to enjoy the game and spend money, they should just make the roulette at least 25 RSR (I say 10 or 15) and have characters priced for 150. 

If Sega did that, it would make players want to spin the wheel, because there's possibility to get a character cheap for 25/15/10 RSR instead of 150. If players can't get the character after a few spins, then he or she could buy the character for 150 after spinning the wheel. It would also make players want to buy more RSR as well since it won't be so expensive.

Another thing too, it's not even that hard getting RSR. After like 2 weeks I was able to save up 350 easy. The problem is because the wheel is so expensive, it's easy to blow through what I saved up thus making me aggravated especially since it appears like I had to many spins when in reality I only had 7 spins. 500 RSR=10 spins which is ridiculous. 

If it costs 25, then that'll be 4 spins for every 100 RSR, or 18 for 500 which isn't that bad. The best approach in my opinion would be 10 or 15 which will be basically 50 spins for 500. I'm sure if Sega did that everyone would love the wheel much more and will most likely spend more RSR especially on more expensive things such as Revives and Rings... Then the only main problem left would be the many glitches.

I dunno, what do you guys think? I doubt Sega would do that but if I was  the developer I would so that... It just makes the most sense. If only. >.< I'm about to spend 40$ (25$ from a gift card) on RSR if I can't get Rouge.

Honestly guys, I think the biggest problem which we can all agree on is the Roulette. But the thing is the Roulette isn't even that bad. The problem is that it costs 50 RSR. Many games especially in Japan has a roulette and some even has characters in the roulette. However the roulette isn't expensive like the roulette in Runners. If they really want  us to enjoy the game and spend money, they should just make the roulette at least 25 RSR (I say 10 or 15) and have characters priced for 150. 

If Sega did that, it would make players want to spin the wheel, because there's possibility to get a character cheap for 25/15/10 RSR instead of 150. If players can't get the character after a few spins, then he or she could buy the character for 150 after spinning the wheel. It would also make players want to buy more RSR as well since it won't be so expensive.

Another thing too, it's not even that hard getting RSR. After like 2 weeks I was able to save up 350 easy. The problem is because the wheel is so expensive, it's easy to blow through what I saved up thus making me aggravated especially since it appears like I had to many spins when in reality I only had 7 spins. 500 RSR=10 spins which is ridiculous. 

If it costs 25, then that'll be 4 spins for every 100 RSR, or 18 for 500 which isn't that bad. The best approach in my opinion would be 10 or 15 which will be basically 50 spins for 500. I'm sure if Sega did that everyone would love the wheel much more and will most likely spend more RSR especially on more expensive things such as Revives and Rings... Then the only main problem left would be the many glitches.

I dunno, what do you guys think? I doubt Sega would do that but if I was  the developer I would so that... It just makes the most sense. If only. >.< I'm about to spend 40$ (25$ from a gift card) on RSR if I can't get Rouge.

It wasn't as big a problem pre launch because you got 10 RSRs per episode completion, which meant you would get a roulette spin per 5 episodes, plus for the final episode, you would get 90 RSRs (40 for completing each individual, and 50 for beating Eggman). 

The problem is the RSRs per episode have been altered to 5 RSRs per episode, which means you have to do 10 episodes before you even get a chance at the roulette, and you only get 10 RSRs for the final boss. The problem is they've haven't adjusted the roulette's price accordingly for their alterations to the RSRs you get per episode.