Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Don't know. Usually the companions that had more situationial effects were given a greater size to compensate for the occurrence rate of their ability. The Death Egg requires death as a prerequisite for its ability to activate, and even then, it won't always give you a continue. It's ability doesn't enhance animal score either, so I think it would have been balanced for animal collecting. I honestly think companion animal collecting was nerfed because of Rappy...

Ahh, I was talking about the Death Egg's large size. It's basically an animal net regardless of its ability.

Only RSR sale isn't over yet.

Then i got robbed :( i bought 750 red rings (the 40$ option) but this was my first time buying red rings in my new ID, but i only got 1500.

Im suppose to get 750+ First Time Bonus + Double Red Rings Sale Event.

Question about the data transfer: Would I lose a transfer from an iOS device to an android device work? I'm just a little skeptical with all the other glitches going around.

Question about the data transfer: Would I lose a transfer from an iOS device to an android device work? I'm just a little skeptical with all the other glitches going around.

From what I've read, you lose all your RSR you have (And I think if you bought RSR, you won't have the purchase history to remove ads). Maybe if someone's tried it before they can better explain. Cross device may be different to the same OS

From what I've read, you lose all your RSR you have (And I think if you bought RSR, you won't have the purchase history to remove ads). Maybe if someone's tried it before they can better explain. Cross device may be different to the same OS

I believe this is correct. Cross-platform deletes every red ring, or at least the game itself warns you that it will happen. I can confirm that iOS Japanese version to iOS US version on the same device transferred without any problems, and apparently removed the "t" from the version number.

im a fucking lucky bitch after i bought the 1500 RSR, i got rouge and blaze with only 3 spins :V

Woah! I advise holding onto those leftover RSR for more characters in the future (Unless you want to get a lv 5 NiGHTS or something immediate).

BOOM.thumb.png.69946a5c832b410d805ba209d

You have the right to hate me for doing this.

Somehow I wouldn't put it past them to Add "Toon Sonic" to the game XD

Woah! I advise holding onto those leftover RSR for more characters in the future (Unless you want to get a lv 5 NiGHTS or something immediate).

yea, ill save it for shadow

^^^^

That is pure gold xD

Can someone explain how stopping the roulette works? I tried Hogfathers method of hitting the button after one spin on the item but it stops completely elsewhere, sometimes on the opposite side. I've just been testing it on the daily roulette for now so I don't know if that behaves differently to the premium roulette (I also wonder if streamline mode may affect it,  but that's probably just me being paranoid about this games weird framerate/stutter issues..)

I would like to thank you Hogfather for referencing me in your newest Sonic Runners Review! It means a lot to see my findings being featured in such a manner! I also experienced the aforementioned file size issue on my iOS device, where it was in excess of 500mb, and as others have done, i used the Data Transfer method to lower my Runners size to roughly, 215mb.

Since a few have asked why red rings don't get transferred between Android and iOS platforms, i believe i partly know why this is. As we all know there are hackers who have maximized their red rings ((cause just about every Android Device, and Android Emulator on home computers, can be "Rooted" allowing users to mod files or game values in the system Ram)) and by doing so they can unlock everything. There are numerous videos on youtube displaying these hacks, which were all done on android devices or emulators ((These hackers are usually caught by Sega's anti hacking software))... For whatever reason though, even with the recent Jailbreak for iOS 8.4, there are no such hacks available on iOS devices, so i believe the reason why red rings are not transferable between platforms is, someone could use an Emulator, hack the red rings and currency, then switch to another platform and they would have all the hacked currency, and they could also circumvent the software Sega is using to block hackers because if they log the old android transaction but not the new iOS transaction or vice versa, one could get away with it.

I've had enough...

Did you put my screenshot about Streamlined Mode's language bug into that article? That bug was already fixed yesterday.

Since we got Puyo Puyo and NiGHTS in Runners, wonder if we'll perhaps maybe get some Jet Set Radio or Space Channel rep. Beat would be so cool to see as a playable. Only problem I see though is the jumping. 

Oh oh god or Alex Kidd or Billy Hatcher.

I would like to thank you Hogfather for referencing me in your newest Sonic Runners Review! It means a lot to see my findings being featured in such a manner! I also experienced the aforementioned file size issue on my iOS device, where it was in excess of 500mb, and as others have done, i used the Data Transfer method to lower my Runners size to roughly, 215mb.

Since a few have asked why red rings don't get transferred between Android and iOS platforms, i believe i partly know why this is. As we all know there are hackers who have maximized their red rings ((cause just about every Android Device, and Android Emulator on home computers, can be "Rooted" allowing users to mod files or game values in the system Ram)) and by doing so they can unlock everything. There are numerous videos on youtube displaying these hacks, which were all done on android devices or emulators ((These hackers are usually caught by Sega's anti hacking software))... For whatever reason though, even with the recent Jailbreak for iOS 8.4, there are no such hacks available on iOS devices, so i believe the reason why red rings are not transferable between platforms is, someone could use an Emulator, hack the red rings and currency, then switch to another platform and they would have all the hacked currency, and they could also circumvent the software Sega is using to block hackers because if they log the old android transaction but not the new iOS transaction or vice versa, one could get away with it.

Can't you just hack the Android game, spend all the red rings, then transfer to iOS? You know what, I have the tools and a few spare Androids and iPads lying around, so I'll probably just try it. Edit: I don't know what that person from earlier was saying, you can get in without Google Play Games.

Edited by Jrodt333

I've had enough...

Sorry to be "that guy" but two things you mentioned are already fixed. There was a quick data download yesterday that changed the Streamlined mode text from Japanese to English. Also, ever since the last update, the Premium Roulette doesn't spend your Red Rings until after you've gotten an egg. 

Also a few of the other stuff that's broken.. free revives work all the time for me, and Red Rings always display correctly for me too. The thing with mobile games is, there are a lot of problems specific to certain people. Kinda like with PC games. I'm guessing it has to do with the type of graphics processor your phone has if it also effects other phones. 

I'm not trying to defend this game and call it the best ever, just point a few things out. Everything else in the review seems spot on and does a good job showcasing just how many things are wrong with the game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Free revives are still a issue for me every now and then, so it's still a issue even if it isn't a problem for you, much like how 06 has glitches up the ass undoubtably even if you never experienced many personally.

Hm, I guess you're right. And even if free revives work for me, the game does tend to get super laggy afterwards. I think I saw a few members on here having that problem as well.. 

Popping into this thread because I've been playing sonic runners a lot n' figured it be fun to talk about! Hello.

So, Rouge is leaving the roulette on the 14th, yeah? Since Sega seems to enjoy consistently having two characters available on the roulette at one time (thanks, guys...), I wonder if that's when we can expect Tikal to pop up, along with this apparent SA1-styled event. Just speculating, of course.

Fingers crossed that whenever this event happens it'll be accompanied by an actual zone with rewards this time.

Well(also, hi), i think you're rigt because most of the event appen once a month...

Also, is it normal tat animals dissapaear by fallsing trough the ground(not platforms)?

Well(also, hi), i think you're rigt because most of the event appen once a month...

Also, is it normal tat animals dissapaear by fallsing trough the ground(not platforms)?

Yes.

Got a combo of 2812, trying to get the image on the computer

Nice! I managed around a 6000 or so combo once. I use Shahra and Erazor Djinn normally, they're really helpful to combat unexpected deaths due to sequence failures.

Edited by SuperAj3

Doubled World Ranking Rewards at once?! What a stupid idea from SEGA!

Also, I could not continue my run even I watched a video ad, but to buy for 5 RSRs twice when I was dead twice!?

Oh, come on, SEGA! You should fix these bugs up!!!