Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Doubled World Ranking Rewards at once?! What a stupid idea from SEGA!

Also, I could not continue my run even I watched a video ad, but to buy for 5 RSRs twice when I was dead twice!?

Oh, come on, SEGA! You should fix these bugs up!!!

That's probably not a bug. There's a limit on the amount of times you can get a free video-ad retry per day. So if you've been playing a lot today, you probably hit your limit.

...Also, doubled world ranking rewards sound awesome, actually. All that means is more free stuff just for placing on the leaderboards, right? Why would that be a stupid idea?

That's probably not a bug. There's a limit on the amount of times you can get a free video-ad retry per day. So if you've been playing a lot today, you probably hit your limit.

...Also, doubled world ranking rewards sound awesome, actually. All that means is more free stuff just for placing on the leaderboards, right? Why would that be a stupid idea?

I swear that it was a bug. I played Sonic Runners once in Lava Mountain this day. I tried to watch a video ad to continue my run, but after that, I can't continue it. Even watching video ads more than twice, but I can't still continue my run. I have no choice but to buy 5 RSRs twice when I was dead twice.

Because SEGA...

Because SEGA needs to extend that notification's deadline.

I am confused... so they apply to the ranking leagues or to the ones that appear in the world section?

I am confused... so they apply to the ranking leagues or to the ones that appear in the world section?

The answer is "World Rankings".

should i transfer data,also if it is to the same device do the rsr dissappear?

After transferring the data from an iOS device to the other iOS device, or an Android device to the other Android device, you won't lose your RSRs

Found the other artwork for Blaze

CLiCAfyUEAA5jrk.jpg

This is just another piece of work telling these two are here till the 28th and the 14th of August I think.

Ahh, I was talking about the Death Egg's large size. It's basically an animal net regardless of its ability.

yeah that's why i said it had a larger size, so it could net animals more efficiently.

Found the other artwork for Blaze

CLiCAfyUEAA5jrk.jpg

This is just another piece of work telling these two are here till the 28th and the 14th of August I think.

why do we always get lazily put together notifications with tons of orthography errors, incorrect information, and colours that burn my eyes? i want notifications like these back again 

I finally made it to the highest rank letter. By the way if you have every Sonic character given as in Amitie Amy, Amy, Big, Blaze, Charmy, Classic Sonic, Cream, Espio, Knuckles, Omega, Rouge, Silver, Sonic, Tails, and Vector then that means you need 72,633,000 rings to level them all to 100 however before worldwide it took less rings to level up character.

I got this game via qooapp a while back long before the international release of the game. I've updated it recently after taking some time off this game.

Though it keeps asking me to sign in with my google account. I won't lose my save data or anything if I do that right?

Cool! That is great! You must of got great high score!

Actually, eggman broke the combo right after that, and i got 1 million, but my highest score in history is 2.3 million, but thanks! :)

Edited by Diamond Z

I got this game via qooapp a while back long before the international release of the game. I've updated it recently after taking some time off this game.

Though it keeps asking me to sign in with my google account. I won't lose my save data or anything if I do that right?

That is used for google achievements in the game and will not hurt you. It uses your gmail account and you can earn more rings but other then that all it does is give you rings if you get achievement unlocked.

• Thumbs Up 1