Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I get hyped at these kind of teaser images but then I remember there's the roulette and other useless companions such as golden angel thing blocking the way.

Hope that while they add this they learn to tweak or make the game a bit more fair, last update made little to no major improvements

We know that Sonic Team can nerf/buff things like the Rappy/Flight/Power types and we also know that they can put downsides onto characters like Team Easy, so here's hoping that they release a balance update that gives every unlock some sort of downside so that when Sonic Team sells them directly (like Team Easy) people won't accuse the game of being Pay 2 Win.

Looks like SEGA has fixed Blaze's skill bug since Rocket in the Rankings campaign was ended. And now, Streamlined Mode's language is English.

I hope they wont stop after tikal, shadow and metal sonic appear...

Edited by Diamond Z

We know that Sonic Team can nerf/buff things like the Rappy/Flight/Power types and we also know that they can put downsides onto characters like Team Easy, so here's hoping that they release a balance update that gives every unlock some sort of downside so that when Sonic Team sells them directly (like Team Easy) people won't accuse the game of being Pay 2 Win.

And don't forget about the price cut for buying characters & a spin in Premium Roulette.

Wait!

Introducing Rouge says Rouge stays until August 7th

Introducing Blaze saise 14th

So?Which one?

Got a new high score.  Buddies used: RSR Egg ship and Sahara.  The speed levels are the easiest in my opinion.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wait!

Introducing Rouge says Rouge stays until August 7th

Introducing Blaze saise 14th

So?Which one?

I think that Rouge stayed until August 14th.

GET HYPE! OMG

Tikal the Echidna is Alive! I get her from 1.1.2t resource:

y1Hhx2H.pngQZbg5dm.jpg

Everyone in this game is either very pissed (like Classic Sonic) or sad (like Tikal) for some reason...

So Tikal is going to be playable? Interesting to see that which type she is going to be because as far as I know, she has only been playable in SA2 multiplayer in treasure hunting, which  tells nothing about type. At least with her I can't complain how type in the game contradicts characters canon type.

But still, if she is playable she will going to be in that roulette, which has only given me shit.

Everyone in this game is either very pissed (like Classic Sonic) or sad (like Tikal) for some reason...

They're trapped in an endless runner. Wouldn't you be?

Anyway, I hope it isn't fake but it's a damn good one if it is. But I wouldn't put it past Sonic Team to simply reskin a character. Saves time, I guess.

GET HYPE! OMG

Tikal the Echidna is Alive! I get her from 1.1.2t resource:

y1Hhx2H.pngQZbg5dm.jpg

She looks like a Amy reskin. She's using Amy's pose for the game. That's a bit lazy of you Sonic Team.

And for those who say she'll be in Team Rose, I don't see it. She's an echidna, she can't fly.

As team sonic can have 2 speed characters team rose can have 3speed characters or 2 power characters

As team sonic can have 2 speed characters team rose can have 3speed characters or 2 power characters

...Team Hero (not Sonic) only has 1 speed character...Sonic. I'm not counting Classic Sonic because Classic Sonic is still SONIC. They are the same character.

Same goes for Amy and Amitie-Style Amy. They are the same character, just one is dressed up Amitie style.

Hi! I've just signed up as this place seems really up to date with Runners info! I've been playing it since the Japanese release, but not frequently (I gave up after the Chaotix roulette due to getting Vector 3 times which was annoying, and came back during the Classic Sonic event).

Is that Tikal legit? She looks a lot like Amy. Even still if it's an asset, it's awesome she's not been forgotten! I think all characters highlighted on Sonic Channel will appear sooner or later as players in the game.

Hi! I've just signed up as this place seems really up to date with Runners info! I've been playing it since the Japanese release, but not frequently (I gave up after the Chaotix roulette due to getting Vector 3 times which was annoying, and came back during the Classic Sonic event).

Is that Tikal legit? She looks a lot like Amy. Even still if it's an asset, it's awesome she's not been forgotten! I think all characters highlighted on Sonic Channel will appear sooner or later as players in the game.

Tikal and the Adventure stuff is not officially confirmed.  All of those assets have been taken from the game's files.  We'll have to wait for an official announcement from Sega.  But from the looks of things, there could be a Sonic Adventure themed event in the future.

Tikal and the Adventure stuff is not officially confirmed.  All of those assets have been taken from the game's files.  We'll have to wait for an official announcement from Sega.  But from the looks of things, there could be a Sonic Adventure themed event in the future.

Ahh I see. Well if the files are in there and the assets are made, then it's pretty definitive (at least enough for me to believe) somewhere down the line she'll be added. I'd love an Adventure event! I just hope it's a stage event and not a lone Roulette event like NiGHTS. We can only hope they announce it!

Guys, does anyone agree if we could make a new topic about predicting the upcoming contents in Sonic Runners?

Blaze isn't "really" part of team rose. She's Lady. It works because well, she is a lady. Makes more sense than rose. They just kept the Rose type for 150% animal bonus in versions other than the japanese because Lady would be awkward english in the international versions. Team Rose technically still only has one character, so there's room for more. They might give Tikal a new type perhaps?

1.Blaze is Lady?!

2.Eh, it would be strange as it wont be an actual team if she is alone, so she would be rose, or another team is chaos is an actual character(maybe not because of the buddy)

Also.Can someone show me a picutre of the japanese lady type icon and one of the rose japanese?

1.Blaze is Lady?!

2.Eh, it would be strange as it wont be an actual team if she is alone, so she would be rose, or another team is chaos is an actual character(maybe not because of the buddy)

Also.Can someone show me a picutre of the japanese lady type icon and one of the rose japanese?

b7aeace8a3d7a53da10eaa841fc6d95e.png

Hard to see, but this says "LADY". Rose is ローズ

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, does anyone agree if we could make a new topic about predicting the upcoming contents in Sonic Runners?

I feel that it would just be easier if it was kept at one topic.

On topic: We've been looking at the "team" system as if it were trying to replicate Sonic Heroes, but what if that isn't Sega's intention?  The "Hero, Dark, Mech, etc" lables are just types, not necessarily a 'team'.  This gives Sega more freedom in regard to what characters they put out and the types of bonuses those characters get.  Makes more sense when they introduced the 'Easy' and 'Mech' types instead of keeping to the original 4.

I feel that it would just be easier if it was kept at one topic.

On topic: We've been looking at the "team" system as if it were trying to replicate Sonic Heroes, but what if that isn't Sega's intention?  The "Hero, Dark, Mech, etc" lables are just types, not necessarily a 'team'.  This gives Sega more freedom in regard to what characters they put out and the types of bonuses those characters get.  Makes more sense when they introduced the 'Easy' and 'Mech' types instead of keeping to the original 4.

What about the upcoming events in Sonic Runners?