Awoo.

General Halo Thread & Discussion

Nintendoga

343i is getting butt hurt. they are going around banning anybody who even has a campaign screenshot in their file share, not a film but just a screenshot.

Zedd got banned btw, but it was his own fault. he forgot to unlink his gamertag his vids and 1 got to that BSangel bitch who then turned around and sic'd the LIVE enforcement team on him for "profile tampering", even though his xbl profile wasn't tampered. shame though seeing as his account had a good 7 years on it.

So yeah, guess they rather shut their fan base up instead of considering the idea.

Wow, that I did not expected. I mean sure he hacked the game, but they aren't even open to the possibility of that feature? Why?

Also about Halo 5...yeah, unless somehow they decide to do an xbox 360 version, which i doubt, I don't think I will buy it.

Cool. But I don't see many people buying this. My main question is, will they continue to show love for H4 or just leave it in the past and focus heavily on H5.

343i is getting butt hurt. they are going around banning anybody who even has a campaign screenshot in their file share, not a film but just a screenshot.

Zedd got banned btw, but it was his own fault. he forgot to unlink his gamertag his vids and 1 got to that BSangel bitch who then turned around and sic'd the LIVE enforcement team on him for "profile tampering", even though his xbl profile wasn't tampered. shame though seeing as his account had a good 7 years on it.

So yeah, guess they rather shut their fan base up instead of considering the idea.

This is pathetic of 343i. I don't mean to sound like such a fanboy, but I'm sure Bungie would have approved of the idea if they were still the developers. First Spartan Assault on W8 touch devices and now this? I'm beginning to dislike 343 :/

Cool. But I don't see many people buying this. My main question is, will they continue to show love for H4 or just leave it in the past and focus heavily on H5.

Doubt it, pretty sure all 343i cares about atm is pumping out the next halo game for XBO, and having certain affinity do Halo 2 Anniversary.

So this is interesting:

https://twitter.com/schlerf/status/397939158041120768

Last day @ 343. Sad as I'll miss friends real & fictional, but also unspeakably excited for what’s coming next. Thx 343 for an amazing ride!

This is from Halo 4's lead writer, and according to the chatter theres been allot of "leavings" since Halo 4's release. My guess is that 343i is taking feedback alittle too hash and are giving people the jobhammer for fuxing up Halo 4.

EDIT:

Oh btw, Happy Birthday Halo 4! A special playlist is set up for today featuring mini festive-colored Spartans and FFA Fiesta Slayer gameplay and you get a new guilty spark emblem for participating today.

Edited by goku262002

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We'll Be Playing Halo On Xbox One Come December 24!...Sort Of. (Kotaku)

Heres the deal if you don't want to click:

~XBO version comes first on the 24th, being the dicks they are they are making you wait for the 360 version until Janurary.

~If you already bought the Windows 8 or Windows Phone versions, you get a $10.00 discount at $4.99, otherwise its $14.99.

~More missions and modes then the Win8 and WinPhone versions. yadda yadda yadda...

The best news I've seen in this topic in so long was finding out Tomb Raider's creative director is coming to 343i  as the new creative director. Hopefully that means we get an amazing story this time around. Not something kinda eehh from H4.

He was also apart of Star Wars Replubic Commando, which if you ever played that game is basically Halo 1 with Star Wars. it was 1 of my favorite Xbox games!

Damn wish they made a sequal...

Bump. if you guys haven't kept up with the recent Halo comics, The Arbiter made an appearence with some new spiffy armor and the comic is laying the ground for Halo 5. this video explains more:

• 4 weeks later...

What do you guys think? Halo 2 anniversary teasing?

It would certainly make a ton of sense, since it's Halo 2's 10th anniversary after all. 343 keeps acting like they're interested in doing it, I don't see why not.

It would certainly make a ton of sense, since it's Halo 2's 10th anniversary after all. 343 keeps acting like they're interested in doing it, I don't see why not.

Does make sense, bring back a halo 2 viral campaign to promote a halo 2 anniversary.

Does make sense, bring back a halo 2 viral campaign to promote a halo 2 anniversary.

Starting out with some sort of ilovebees callback would be the perfect hint to a Halo 2 anniversary for me. :D

Halo 2 Anniversary would be pretty good. They can get a Halo on the XONE by this year and take their time with Halo 5.

Halo 2 Anniversary would be pretty good. They can get a Halo on the XONE by this year and take their time with Halo 5.

Honestly I'd be okay with just H2A taking over this year and let H5 have 1 more year of development time, the amount of cut content that we found from digging around the game innards was unforgivable. they needed more time to implement some of the stuff they had planned and stuff that was needed.

But from that leak above I dont think that 343i will let that horse rest.