Awoo.

General Halo Thread & Discussion

Nintendoga

I'm interested...not hyped. I may keep my eye on this to see what else shows up.

Bump:

Seems were getting new armor mods from the sounds of it. what are they though, an Tactical Package or a Support Upgrade?

What do you guys think from the sounds of them?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

The complete set of Mark V armour :D That alone is worth the purchase.

Hmmm...I'm interesting in this now, guess I'll hold on to my 360 for a little bit longer before trading it in.

Why do you guys keep bringing me back. I keep trying to let this series die with Bungie but I can't. 343 tries so hard to make it good and I have to keep looking at it. Sucks when I get a PS4 and Wii-u. No more Halo unless 343 goes multiplatform.

Aww c'mon EX, get an XBO and become a dudebro! we can chug mountain dews and have dorito eating contests!! biggrin.png

Aww c'mon EX, get an XBO and become a dudebro! we can chug mountain dews and have dorito eating contests!! biggrin.png

Tell M$ to kill off kinect and drop the price and we has a deal. Then again.........We can still be DudeBros and play DESTINY on PS4.

Sorry man, was going to get Destiny for PC because of the eventual "Mod Master Chief back into bungie games" mod.

But were going off topic soo...PITFALL! YAY?

Edited by goku262002

You guys should find this interesting. You guys feel guilty about playing mods on Halo 4 via custom games and whatnot (sans effecting multiplayer)?

Well, don't. because 343i is OK with you guys using mods for your own enjoyment. just don't fuck with their multiplayer or cause some game breaking bug:

The only developer on the planet that is okay with their fans Mod'n their game? Yeah you don't see that.....well at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

They are unofficially officially ok with it, like they can say off camera that its okay with them but can't make a show and dance out of it and formally announce it, might upset the big heads at Microsoft. if that jumble of wurds makes any sense to you guys.

Race is back...unofficially officially:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably buy the armour pack.....FUCKING MARK V ARMOUR GET WITH DAT SHIT!!!

What's the pack called again for the armour, and how much is it?

Edited by Wil348

It's called the Champion Bundle if I remember correctly. I too am buying it mostly for Mark V armour. Even reworked in Halo 4, it's still the best looking armour! :D

• 1 month later...

*LE GASP* Halo 5 announced...3 months ago. (NeoGAF)

NnxYOS1.png

Turns out Axis animation made a whoopsie and posted the wrong trailer variant and outed 343i's master project thats coming which, herpyderpy, is Halo 5. so all the PR bullshit 343i and MS have been saying for 3 months now has been...well...bullshit.

So the Logo that was leaked at E3 was real, why didn't they just announce Halo 5 then?

It was expected that Halo 5 was coming. But still. They really should go multiplatform. As of right now, I'm not really sure Xbox One will sell, even with H5 on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, I'm having soo much fun with it. best game type since grifball!

Seems like though they are getting into the final phases of support for Halo 4, they are streamlining the playlists already.

• 2 weeks later...

So how come 1 hacker can do what an entire development team can't patch into the game?

Theres no excuse now. give us our Theater Mode in campaign now, 343i.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...