Nintendoga

halobulletinheader_3-20-13.png

-Click Here to go to Waypoint-

Topics include:

~PAX East Details

~Next Week's Matchmaking Playlist Update

~Halo 4 Title Update

~Halo 4 Screenshot Spotlight – Forge Art

Cool, the death X's are back. that was a neat feature that shouldn't have been taken out...along with MANY other things.

I can now have my fap session with this game right?

Rumor alert. I was on facebook and a fansite posted a picture claiming it came from PAX. It was of a new FREE halo map called Forge Island. It's suppose to be released on April 11th. 

Wait that skybox matches up with the valentines day card a few weeks back. we were all guessing about what it could be since it didn't resemble any of halo 4 maps.

EDIT: Oh god damnit I should lurk moar before posting:

Edited by goku262002

http://7hzrecordings.com/downloads/halo4vol2prelease.doc

Album: ‘Halo 4 Original Soundtrack Volume 2’

Release: April 8th 2013

Label: 7Hz Productions Ltd / Microsoft / 343

Following the huge critical and commercial success of the record-breaking 2012 release ‘Halo 4 Original Soundtrack’ by the award-winning producer and composer Neil Davidge, Microsoft, 7Hz Productions and 343 Industries are pleased to announce the release of ‘Halo 4 Original Soundtrack Volume 2’, available on April 8th 2013.

‘Halo 4 Original Soundtrack Volume 2’ features more stunning, expansive orchestral- electronic opuses which comprise a 20-track digital release, containing all the key themes from the game that we weren’t able to include on the first volume.

11 of the tracks are composed and produced by Neil Davidge with a further 8 by 343 in-house composer Kazuma Jinnouchi. The soundtrack also includes Kazuma’s new interpretation of Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori’s iconic “Never Forget” from Halo 3. The tracks on Halo 4 Original Soundtrack Volume 2 are presented in chronological order as they appear in the game, to help bring the listener right into the heart of the Halo 4 experience.

Halo 4 Soundtrack Volume 2: £9.99

http://halo4soundtrack.spinshop.com/Home/details/191260

Halo 4 Limited Edition Box set & Digital Volume 2: £35.99

http://halo4soundtrack.spinshop.com/Home/details/190610

Halo 4 Soundtrack Volume 2 Tracklisting

1. Atonement (3:16)

Composed by Kazuma Jinnouchi

2. Gravity (2:09)

3. Wreckage (3:24)

4. Aliens (5:31)

Composed and Produced by Neil Davidge

5. Kantele Bow (4:04)

6. Pylons (5:39)

7. Escape (3:57)

8. Swamp (2:49)

9. Push Through (4:44)

10. Convoy (4:44)

11. To Galaxy (Extended) (7:04)

12. Lasky’s Theme (3:55)

13. Foreshadow (3:34)

14. Cloud City (4:35)

15. This Armour (4:47)

16. Intruders (3:39)

17. Mantis (4:02)

18. Sacrifice (3:02)

19. Never Forget (Midnight Version) (4:37)

Composed by Martin O Donnell and Michael Salvatori

20. Majestic (2:12)

About Halo

The Halo franchise is an award-winning collection of properties that has grown into a global entertainment phenomenon. Beginning with the original Halo: Combat Evolved (2001), the critically acclaimed and record-shattering series of games has since inspired multiple New York Times bestselling novels, comic books, action figures, apparel and more.

Published by Microsoft Studios, the Halo franchise of games is exclusive to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and the Xbox LIVE online entertainment network. To date, more than 50 million copies of ‘Halo’ games have been sold worldwide, driving more than 5 billion hours of gameplay by people connected to Xbox LIVE.

About 343 Industries

343 Industries is the publisher and developer of the blockbuster Halo series of videogames and, as part of Microsoft Studios, oversees the Halo franchise, including novels, comics, licensed collectibles, apparel and more. 343 Industries is home to world-class developers working on the Reclaimer Saga, which launched with the arrival of Halo 4 on Nov. 6, 2012, exclusively on Xbox 360.

For all UK media enquiries contact Duncan Clark and Rhianon Davies at 9PR

duncan@9pr.co.uk / rhianon@9pr.co.uk / 0207 833 9303

www.halo4soundtrack.com

Awesum Possum! biggrin.png

Yeah so this was just found:

God damnit 343i why?!

I would've loved to have the Spectre back.

Didn't the spectre also have a blast like the Wrath. But I do like that ALTERNATE Laser.

Some stuff I didn't know but its all mostly all known information.

Actually, I did not know any of that stuff. Interesting to finally know. Thanks.

THANK YOU! 343, I'm sooo glad you are bringing back CSR. 

Goku, do you know when the 'X's are suppose to return? Or have they already?

Are you talking about the Armor mod? I remember them mentioning it either on the last bulletin or the one before.

Are you talking about the Armor mod? I remember them mentioning it either on the last bulletin or the one before.

No the actual X's they use when you die or someone else dies.

Castle is out! what do you think of the new map pack?

And now because they didn't feel like they didn't accomplish enough last time, heres 5 MORE facts about Halo 1:

Soo the BR going back to being as powerful as it was in H3? Nice. I'm going to enjoy that. Also it seems Regicide is getting rid of Complex. Why can't they remove that stage from Infinity Slayer? It's such a terrible stage.

I personally think they should remove complex from SWAT! It just doesn't belong there! And add it to Big Team Battle; it is definitely big enough!

I finally was able to play this and it's AWESOME. I was a little afraid, but at the end of the game I really liked it.

And I really like the changes on multiplayer, they are really fun. And spartan ops was a good addition, still miss firefight a little bit.

So yeah...slowpoke much.tongue.png    

Soo the BR going back to being as powerful as it was in H3? Nice. I'm going to enjoy that. Also it seems Regicide is getting rid of Complex. Why can't they remove that stage from Infinity Slayer? It's such a terrible stage.

Is it turning back into the halo 3 BR? I forgot its been awhile. just glad the lightrifle isnt getting changed, its pretty much the only mid-range weapon I'll pick up second being the DMR.

Is it turning back into the halo 3 BR? I forgot its been awhile. just glad the lightrifle isnt getting changed, its pretty much the only mid-range weapon I'll pick up second being the DMR.

Yeah. At least that is what it sounds like. It just means that the DMR and BR might be the most used weapons in the game. Finally beating out the damn Assault Rifle. Now if they can nerf the blast range of the sticky detonator.....