Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

Can someone tell me just what I would find so enjoyable about this game? Like what are some fun features in the game.

Becoming good enough to do this:

Can someone tell me just what I would find so enjoyable about this game? Like what are some fun features in the game.

Depends on the kind of person you are, if you're uber competitive you may find yourself getting angry at points (damn spawn campers). Also, because Valve lets us run our own game servers theres a number of mods and custom maps that have been applied to make servers unique and either fun or annoying, like for example on my server I added custom death sounds so when you die theres a chance of hearing Bruce from Family Guy saying "What?! Oh no!" or "Bye world!"

Just crafted the Machina sniper rifle...

Holy shit. This gun is amazing. I feel like a fucking god.

Edited by Neon

Does it have built in aimbot? Never have I been so anally raped by snipers before than I have been with this gun. If I so much as enter line of sight of a Machina Sniper BOOM HEADSHOT!

Does it have built in aimbot? Never have I been so anally raped by snipers before than I have been with this gun. If I so much as enter line of sight of a Machina Sniper BOOM HEADSHOT!

Holy hell, this. I took one small quick step around a corner and went to turn back and suddenly I'm dead. And this happened the entire round.

I KNEW I wasn't the only one!

Also, is anyone else's name tag'd items glitched where it only displays the first letter? Before I saw other named weapons with the same thing I thought I was gonna have a heart attack and die from losing the most clever reference I would ever make in my entire life.

Yes that too... Valve didn't do such a swell job with not breaking things with this update I guess.

Also! Should anyone find that they're not keen on keeping their shiny new toys... I want them! If you really want any of these (last page; not the pan) then I would really want to trade them for a shiny new toy. It's the deal of a lifetime!

I crafted engie's new shotgun and uh, it doesn't seem that good. I'm going to keep it for now, but I really can't envision a situation where wasting your metal would be beneficial :/

Yeah, when you look into the shotgun's stats, the amount of damage you do in the best case scenario will barely break even. It'd practically useless when using regular sentries since you need the metal, and if paired with combat mini sentries, the Frontier Justice is better imo. The laser still looks great though and an invaluable tool against demomen.

Now I wish I had spare weapons required for some of these. I highly doubt I'm gonna get lucky again and find them through random drop.

Found the Frenchman's Beret. Hell yeah. Now I am off to find Bonk Boy. Now, slightly off topic, if we got Sonic Generations pre-order items, what would you want them to be? I would want an Eggman mustache for Engineer, and Fists of Steel shaped like Knuckles's gloves.

Edited by Phantomime

Doubt TF2 will get Sonic promo items, but what I did have in mind was a Sonic badge for all classes, a Sonic plush for the Engineer, and a special taunt for the Scout ( Like posing and wagging his finger or something).

Edited by Robogaman

I like that TF2 has special items for preordering other games even though I never go out of my way to get any of them (with the exception being the Pip-Boy). But if Sonic Generations promo items were announced, I would get them all in Vintage quality. I’d love a Miles Electric item for Engie that functions similar to the Pip-Boy.

a Sonic plush for the Engineer

I'd prefer Tails. He could be Engineer's little buildin' buddy.

They could also give Heavy Eggman's mustache and goggles as a hat. And Sniper could get Knuckles' OVA hat (Okay so that one's unlikely but c'mon, I don't even play Sniper and that has all of my want)

They could also give Heavy Eggman's mustache and goggles as a hat.
There's a fan made, awesome looking engineer hat that is basically the moustache and goggles, and it looks freaking awesome, haahahah.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone has tried to make Sonic models for TF2 before, but they look horrible in the fact that Sonic's head is friggen huge and Tails' is blocky

Someone has tried to make Sonic models for TF2 before, but they look horrible in the fact that Sonic's head is friggen huge and Tails' is blocky

Which is why I really doubt that there will be character head-hats. The closest thing we might possibly get to that is some Sonic hair for Scout. Even still, if they were pre-order bonuses, they would be made by professionals. Not fans.

Which is why I really doubt that there will be character head-hats. The closest thing we might possibly get to that is some Sonic hair for Scout. Even still, if they were pre-order bonuses, they would be made by professionals. Not fans.

There are a lot of friggin awesome fan made items in the TF2 community >.> as far as weapons and hats go I think the ones in game actually outnumber the valve ones >_>

I am aware of this. I was talking about giant Sonic heads. They are not likely, but if it were to happen, SEGA or Valve would do a better job than some fans. Not bashing the TF2 community either, I have downloaded much fan-made stuff. I was only responding to Voice's Sonic head issue.

If you havn't already, cheack out this site for MLP:FiM Mods for TF2.

http://www.mlptf2mods.com/

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! When I said I liked fan made stuff, this is not what I meant.

There is no escape, is there?

(Takes refuge in giant MANLY hat)

Also, I'm looking to trade for a Winger, or one of the new Deus Ex weapons.

>implying that ponies arent manly

131254277043.gif

BTW, saving up for a Video Card. It needs to be Nvidia and higher than 7900 but cheaper than the GTX. Any suggestions?

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! When I said I liked fan made stuff, this is not what I meant.

There is no escape, is there?

Edited by RedCap-BlueSpikes

Bro, not even Brawl can escape it. NOTHING IS SAFE. NOTHING AT ALL.

On a more, on topic note. I still haven't got this game to work, I put nearly every setting on the lowest possible and it still keep's crapping up. Would changing which DirectX is runs on do anything? If so, how would I go about doing that?