Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

I think I have said the same thing about the GRU before, haha. Then again, its function only works when it's out, so it's never really a huge problem.

The Amputator I don't mind either. Yeah, the Medicating Melody can't really be explained but it does what it does, and it only happens when you use the taunt.

Shut up, the Pain Train is fantastic.

Soldiers and demos have such great maneuverability and letting them cap quicker is awesome. Especially if you're on a team of retards who won't cap, since it gives you an option other than playing as a fragile scout.

Added support for character loadout presets

The Reserve Shooter can now be used by the Pyro as well as the Soldier

The Widowmaker metal consumption is reduced to 30 down from 60

The Claidheamh Mòr charge extension is increased to 1 second up from 0.5

yay! =]

The Tomislav now applies -50 health

The Enforcer cloak delay is increased to 1 second up from 0.5

Aw ]=

Edited by Black Spy

Tomislav nerf is not that creative, but it seems to work. It's certianly overpowered by covering the heavies weakness of slow start up, which is next to non existent nowadays. -50 health makes sure that he can still use it as a good ambush weapon, but has to think twice about sticking around for encounters. It allows demos and soldiers to kill him in less shots. And FYI, the Tomislav fire rate of -20% actually translates to roughly 13% less damage overall...which is a really small price to pay for near instant rev up. At least this helps curb bad heavies using it.

Yeah after failing to take out a sentry mid range with the thing I pretty much immediately switched back to defaulting the Minigun.

>Reserve Shooter for Pyro

How are you not okay with this? This is amazing and tops every other secondary weapon for the pyro (although adimittedly, that's not too hard to do). Using this with the Degreaser and you have an absolutely amazing 80% faster weapon switch, along with the ability to mini-crit airborne targets that you've popped up using the airblast. This is fantastic and I absolutely can't wait for it to be implemented.

Plus we'll likely be seeing fewer Backburners this way.

and bah enforcer nerf, it and the dead ringer'll be just effective as ever.

also, since other people are posting replays, this one is (a crappy) one that my friend recorded. We're RED. and yeah, we played the entire game like that.

ALSO ADVERTISING anyone want a genuine nanobalaclava or genuine purity fist? looking to trade those for hats of a similar value, I don't use/like heavy enough and nanobalaclava is useless when I main saharan spy

Edited by ovarloard

So, I traded a name tag for a: Gunboats, Jarate, Steakvich, crate 27, Strange Natasha, Strange Sandman, Mackerel, and Crossbow.

And a Strange Razorback for a Strange Bonesaw.

Were there good trades in your own personal opinions?

Also, I am now the proud owner of a Strange Scattergun, and Safe n' Sound.

Lately I've been obsesed over crafting every weapon in the game (only got ten left). So much so that I have not crafted a hat since June. I would still buy some weapons and hats though.

Before I forget, does anyone need a: Holy Macrerel, Battolions Backup, Quick Fix, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, or Frontier Justice?

Before I forget, does anyone need a: Holy Macrerel, Battolions Backup, Quick Fix, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, or Frontier Justice?
Edited by Black Spy

Haven't updated this in a while. This is what I currently have available for trade.

==USABLE DOUBLES LIST==

Ambassador [2]

Black Box

Chargin' Targe

Direct Hit

Fan O' War

Holy Mackerel

Jag

Natascha

Splendid Screen

Vita-Saw

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Whythe fuck

I say its much less punishing to just have self damage. Considering how swing happy Scouts have to be to melee effectively and how easy it is to miss with melee, causing bleed on every miss makes it way too easy to kill yourself than get kills. Removing bleed on miss would greatly increase effectiveness.

Haven't updated this in a while. This is what I currently have available for trade.

I might want the Black Box and Vita-Saw, what do you want for them?

I say its much less punishing to just have self damage. Considering how swing happy Scouts have to be to melee effectively and how easy it is to miss with melee, causing bleed on every miss makes it way too easy to kill yourself than get kills. Removing bleed on miss would greatly increase effectiveness.

Yeah, but it was made so that scouts WOULDN'T spam it.

Edited by SuperStingray

Sorry, I should have mentioned that as always, all I want for any of my weapons is a Scrap Metal. :)

I don't have much use for anything else these days.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that as always, all I want for any of my weapons is a Scrap Metal. smile.png

I don't have much use for anything else these days.

Oh, alright. Is it 1 scrap for each or 1 scrap for both?

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=2142482

NEW ITEMS (warning: most are cosmetic)

MY BODY IS READ-- oh hang on, that´s just for nintendo stuff.

I need the Pyro´s Conscience (those things go on its shoulders, in case you couldn´t tell). I´d also love to get my hands on that new Backbiter´s Billycock. Time to sell some genuine Deus Ex stuff (read: the useless purity fist) for moar metal.

Edited by ovarloard

DESPERATELY SELLING WEAPONS! Everything must go before Thursday!

-Frontier Justice!

-Jarate!

-Strange Natacha!

-Ambassadors! Strange and normal variety!

-Amputator!

-Crusader's Crossbow!

-Huntsman!

-Back Scratcher!

-Brass Beast!

-Candy Cane!

-Cloak and Dagger!

-Dead Ringer!

-Degreaser!

-Equalizer!

-Eyelander!

-Gunslinger!

-Half-Zatoichi!

-Holy Mackerel!

-Jag!

-Expert's Ordinance set!

-Persian Persuader!

-Strange Sandman!

-Strange Bonesaw!

-Strange Boston Basher! Soon to be actually worth having!

-Vintage Sandvich!

-Winger!

-Wrangler!

-Your Eternal Reward!

-Shortstop!

THESE COULD BE YOURS!

And it gets better! Even more available on special order for slightly more!

Edited by Phantomime

Interested in the Winger and the Candy Cane (going to be playing scoot a bit more). What would you like for them?

and so that this isn´t fully unrelated, check out an amazing video that a group of friends and I happened to be in. We´re red again.

Edited by ovarloard